Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Modern Warfare 2 = Hack Friendly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:43 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
Kinky Walrus
I got one question for the "3 of y'all"..... Do you like getting destroyed by a aim-bot, hacked 10th prestige modder? Personally? It was one of the main reasons I gave up the game. If it's not in the game then it's not allowed. GTA allowed cheats. You never had to mod it. Rockstar put the cheats in the game. If you have to get on the computer to mod a game, then you're a cheater. It's illegal tampering and it shows how useless and pathetic some people are. I mean really? Who would spend all their time looking for stuff like that? I know I don't play a game so I figure out how to jump out of a map or how to get two 3rd perks. Do you?

Oh Waahh. Boohoo. So leave and join a different game. Or just play with your friends. It's a bit childish to "give up" a perfectly fun game because others are having fun you don't agree with, don't you think? Leave. Join a different game. And move on. Or I guess you could be all noble and quit playing any multiplayer/online/party-based game. They're never going away, so quit whining about it.

Or you could always create a facebook group petitioning for the banning of hackers and modders from all game systems ever. See how far you get.

You know what? F-you, b***h. You don't have to be a complete b***h about it. You may think you're high up there, because your got you head shoved up Doug's a**, but that doesn't give you the right to criticize anyone, a*****e. I was asking a simple question. You turned it into some personal matter. You're the main reason I gave up on the game. You take one situation and turn it into something completely different. How about this for ya? I bet you wouldn't take this s**t so seriously if you had a freaking life. I see you hover through these forums like you know everything. Guess what, lady? You don't. This is probably your first CoD game online. Goodness, woman. I'm not sexist or anything, but good Lord  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:28 pm
Kinky Walrus
Aanika_Phaeton
Kinky Walrus
I got one question for the "3 of y'all"..... Do you like getting destroyed by a aim-bot, hacked 10th prestige modder? Personally? It was one of the main reasons I gave up the game. If it's not in the game then it's not allowed. GTA allowed cheats. You never had to mod it. Rockstar put the cheats in the game. If you have to get on the computer to mod a game, then you're a cheater. It's illegal tampering and it shows how useless and pathetic some people are. I mean really? Who would spend all their time looking for stuff like that? I know I don't play a game so I figure out how to jump out of a map or how to get two 3rd perks. Do you?

Oh Waahh. Boohoo. So leave and join a different game. Or just play with your friends. It's a bit childish to "give up" a perfectly fun game because others are having fun you don't agree with, don't you think? Leave. Join a different game. And move on. Or I guess you could be all noble and quit playing any multiplayer/online/party-based game. They're never going away, so quit whining about it.

Or you could always create a facebook group petitioning for the banning of hackers and modders from all game systems ever. See how far you get.

You know what? F-you, b***h. You don't have to be a complete b***h about it. You may think you're high up there, because your got you head shoved up Doug's a**, but that doesn't give you the right to criticize anyone, a*****e. I was asking a simple question. You turned it into some personal matter. You're the main reason I gave up on the game. You take one situation and turn it into something completely different. How about this for ya? I bet you wouldn't take this s**t so seriously if you had a freaking life. I see you hover through these forums like you know everything. Guess what, lady? You don't. This is probably your first CoD game online. Goodness, woman. I'm not sexist or anything, but good Lord

Lol I made it personal?! You, sir, are the one with all the personal attacks and obviously something shoved up YOUR a**. And letting what some random person said on an online forum get to you on a personal level. Oh, but I'M the one without a life!? Of course.

You need to calm down. It's just a ******** game. And making douchy assumptions like it's my first CoD online game just makes you look like an a*****e. I don't assume to know everything, I never have. Do us all a favor and get over yourself. rolleyes

I'm not arguing with you on here and wasting these good people's time, if you have more douchy s**t to say, I'd happily accept your PMs. heart  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

mcsolar239

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:12 am
I think your hate tards hackers is semi retarded. when i get to a modded lobby i just either run around jumping 200 feet hi or i leave... easy as that. And y make a forum about hating hackers... no offense of course  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:15 am
i find beating modders fun too.
shows that i got skillage! unlike the whiney ppl who made the forum  

mcsolar239

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:49 am
Aanika_Phaeton
Kinky Walrus
Aanika_Phaeton
Kinky Walrus

Lol I made it personal?! You, sir, are the one with all the personal attacks and obviously something shoved up YOUR a**. And letting what some random person said on an online forum get to you on a personal level. Oh, but I'M the one without a life!? Of course.

You need to calm down. It's just a ******** game. And making douchy assumptions like it's my first CoD online game just makes you look like an a*****e. I don't assume to know everything, I never have. Do us all a favor and get over yourself. rolleyes

I'm not arguing with you on here and wasting these good people's time, if you have more douchy s**t to say, I'd happily accept your PMs. heart

LMAO!!!!! Yes, this is HILARIOUS!!

Kinky Walrus
I got one question for the "3 of y'all"..... Do you like getting destroyed by a aim-bot, hacked 10th prestige modder? Personally? Who would spend all their time looking for stuff like that? I know I don't play a game so I figure out how to jump out of a map or how to get two 3rd perks. Do you?

Yes and no. When the game is modded sometimes I enjoy it! I like when its like an ice rink! I like when you can fly in the air... makes it easier to snipe them that way! Yes, it irritates me when I get totally merked... but its part of the game... sometimes your good and other your not. Sometimes like Mcsolar says, its fun to kill the modders cause they think they have the advantage... and then they lose.. haha Awesome. :] When I get sick of the modded game, its simple, I LEAVE! : ] EASY ISNT IT? Just a few button strokes away. Plus, ITS JUST A GAME!
As far as who would look that s**t up.. Oh i dunno did you read anything Doug said? Obviously NOT. Some people just get BORED with the game and that is a way to spice it up per say. Doesnt mean that they suck... s**t I know really good players that exploit glitches just cause "Hey I can get more stuff!" and who doesnt like getting more stuff!? Donest make them a bad player. Then you have some people that arent that great of players... they get to get things they never would before.. making it more fun for them. These hacks and mods CAN make the game more enjoyable for people. And like the others said.. just back out if you hate it... its really not that difficult. And what about the Game Shark? Those games on there were not made to have those cheats... yet they make a game modder... So its been going on since the beginnin of at home console gaming. It isnt goin anywhere...

And wow. YOU made it personally callin Aanika a b***h an a*****e and whatever else... Look at her post.. she called you NO names... just asked you if you see how it is childish to cry over this. I find your replying post rather rude. Showing you truely are just a childish whiner. And to let"HER" end the game for you.. wow.. thats pretty sad. "I bet you wouldn't take this s**t so seriously if you had a freaking life." Obviously, your the one with no life, cause you seem soooo upset about this and your cussing people out over a video game discussion in an online guild. Who are you to judge how much time anyone is online? How do you know she has no life? Ever consider shes a stay at home mom? Office worker? college student? Yeah, you have no idea do you? So before you accuse people of having no life cause they are online all the time you should get the facts. I have a life and I am online often. So what now? Hmm? This is my first cod game... what does that have to do with anything in this discussion? Uhm. NOTHING! It has nothing to do with the fact that people mod and hack this game. Why bring that up? Also, saying your not being sexist in a situation like this only leads me to believe you truely are. I mean there was nothing said sexist in that post til that... why add it?

Lol Id say keep your convo here.. I wanna see how it goes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:03 pm
Get Off x
If you have to hack a game, just to play it, why even play the game? rofl. It just gets to me.
Lets look at the other point of view, the other side, aaalllll the way over there. You see it now? Just imagine your shooting RPG's with no delay of reloading. Oh and make that akimbo! That would be hilarious wouldn't it? That's why they do what they do.

Now Walrus, I agree with what you said (1st post). But why the name calling? Don't make yourself look bad T-T  

Dannyxcores

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:21 am
On a side-note, Kinky Walrus was banned by me after this all this nonsense for flaming and instigating a flame war.

With that said, he's chill now. After exchanging PM's with me, he explained it was an off day set on by his coach moving him to JV on his senior year.

I told him it was only a week ban, and he could re-apply next Thursday, but he said he probably would not.

He also said to tell Aanika he was sorry, and that he realized he was in the wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:34 pm
Doug Squared
On a side-note, Kinky Walrus was banned by me after this all this nonsense for flaming and instigating a flame war.

With that said, he's chill now. After exchanging PM's with me, he explained it was an off day set on by his coach moving him to JV on his senior year.

I told him it was only a week ban, and he could re-apply next Thursday, but he said he probably would not.

He also said to tell Aanika he was sorry, and that he realized he was in the wrong.

Well done, Capt. : ]  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:39 pm
Doug Squared

Hey, it's all good. I figured it was something like that...a bad day, bad mood, whatever. But hey, I'm not one to back down from a fight! *shakes fist*  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff