Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime -- Otaku ♥

Back to Guilds

This guild is a home to all anime/manga lovers, also known as Otakus. Please, feel free to join. ;-} 

Tags: anime, talk, events, contests 

Reply Anime -- おたく ♥
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:54 am
Welcome, Eve n.n .  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:57 am
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Welcome, Eve n.n .

Yayyyys, thanks. And thanks for your invitation as well. smile  

-laurel_the_faerie-
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:00 pm
Definitely not a problem wink .  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:23 am
heya!
My user would be § Rogue Blood Angel §
Most people call me Rogue (or rouge...) you can also call me Rose! (that's easy to remember right?)
I L heart ve anime, but I like manga juuuust a bit more... not that it's much of a difference...
My favourite color would be Red, I Listen to music like everyday, my favourite band of all time is the one the only
YELLOWCARD!
^^ and my favourite band right now would be Secondhand Serenade.
I am a Deviantart user(DA!), I go by the same username as on here and I sometimes go on roblox, again with the same username.
I get bored real easily and I am in other guilds so sorry if I don't post in like FOREVER!
I'll try to stay as active as possible in this guild!

Favourite animes/manga
Naruto(Both!), furuba (fruits basket) (both! and wished that they finished making it...), Black Butler (kuroshitsuji)(anime mostly), Black cat (both! Anime mostly), Yozukura quartet(manga), Pandora Hearts (manga), Death Note (Both, anime mostly), Hell Girl (BOTH!), Psycho busters(mangaa), ect.
(I think I named quiet a few...)
I have read more but I don't want to bore you any longer...
so yea I'm Rogue and I hope I can fit in soon enough! ^^§
(§=fav symbol!)

rogue blood angel

Stone-cold Rogue

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:57 am
rogue blood angel
heya!
Most people call me Rogue (or rouge...) you can also call me Rose! (that's easy to remember right?)
I L heart ve anime, but I like manga juuuust a bit more... not that it's much of a difference...
My favourite color would be Red, I Listen to music like everyday, my favourite band of all time is the one the only
YELLOWCARD!
I am a Deviantart user(DA!), I go by the same username as on here and I sometimes go on roblox, again with the same username.
I get bored real easily and I am in other guilds so sorry if I don't post in like FOREVER!

Favourite animes/manga
Naruto(Both!), furuba (fruits basket) (both! and wished that they finished making it...), Black Butler (kuroshitsuji)(anime mostly), Black cat (both! Anime mostly), Yozukura quartet(manga), Pandora Hearts (manga), Death Note (Both, anime mostly), Hell Girl (BOTH!), Psycho busters(mangaa), ect.
(§=fav symbol!)

Welcome, dear lassie.
Oh my, you and I are very much alike, Rose.
I also love the band Secondhand Serenade and the color red most definitely.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:52 am
HELLO!I'm Rako/Rako-chan!:3 I'm an anime freak and a manga addict!!I love dark colors like red and black(but thats just my favs,I like all colors! :3 ).I also like J-pop and especially K-pop >.< ....Anyway my fav animes are Naruto Shipuuden,Uta na prince-sama,Fairy Tail,One piece and lots more...and my fav manga are Forbidden Kiss,S.L.H,Barajou no kiss,Vampire Kiss,14 Rating,and lots more!!...Anyway i hope we can get along :3

Rako-chii

Unsealed Alchemist

17,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hellraiser 500

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:21 pm
XxRako-chanxX
HELLO!I'm Rako/Rako-chan!:3 I'm an anime freak and a manga addict!!I love dark colors like red and black(but thats just my favs,I like all colors! :3 ).I also like J-pop and especially K-pop >.< ....Anyway my fav animes are Naruto Shipuuden,Uta na prince-sama,Fairy Tail,One piece and lots more...and my fav manga are Forbidden Kiss,S.L.H,Barajou no kiss,Vampire Kiss,14 Rating,and lots more!!...Anyway i hope we can get along :3

Oooo ;o.
I love Barajou no Kiss.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:32 pm
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
XxRako-chanxX

Oooo ;o.
I love Barajou no Kiss.

REALLY? I love the drawings of the author who made that manga!!she's awesome :3

Rako-chii

Unsealed Alchemist

17,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hellraiser 500

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:40 pm
XxRako-chanxX
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
XxRako-chanxX

Oooo ;o.
I love Barajou no Kiss.

REALLY? I love the drawings of the author who made that manga!!she's awesome :3

Most defnitely . 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:10 pm
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
rogue blood angel
heya!
YELLOWCARD!

Favourite animes/manga
(§=fav symbol!)

Welcome, dear lassie.

lol kewl!
hey I have a question, whyyy did you send a request for me to join?
I'm just wondering, like I don't know (or think I know) anyone who was in this guild before I was ... so I'm just wondering that...

rogue blood angel

Stone-cold Rogue

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:12 pm
rogue blood angel
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
rogue blood angel
heya!
YELLOWCARD!

Favourite animes/manga
(§=fav symbol!)

Welcome, dear lassie.

lol kewl!
hey I have a question, whyyy did you send a request for me to join?
I'm just wondering, like I don't know (or think I know) anyone who was in this guild before I was ... so I'm just wondering that...

Found you on another guild.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:20 pm
Yo. My names X-Little Miss Grimm-X But I also go by just Grimm or Alice.
I love Anime and Manga and Video games and you can't forget Abridged Series!
I love the colro yellow and my top 10 fav shows are:
1. Deadman Wonderland
2. Pandora Hearts
3. Princess Resurrection
4. Rosario to Vampire 1+2
5. Durarara!
6. Pokemon (the games not the anime)
7. The Melancoly of Haruhi Suzymia
8. Kurohime
9. D.N. Angel
10. Fairy Tail
(Gonna throw in an 11) Death Note
And others...  

MaximumDaddy

Kexder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:57 am
Hello there Guild-mates.
You may call me Lucky or Mr. Badger. My real name is Derek, so Derek-dono is also acceptable.
I logged in today and found the invite to the guild. Figured I'd give it a shot. I probably won't be on much during the week, as I'm busy with classes, but feel free to drop me a PM.
My favorite anime is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
There's a bunch of other stuff about me on my profile, so go check that out.  
Anime -- おたく ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff