KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:18 pm
The Eleventh AK
Okay, I'm sure it was bad in a funny way, and like, cool if you're a Mega Man fan but CMAWN

HE SAID 100 TIMES BETTER THAN ANYTHING HOLLYWOOD COULD DO

I stand by what I said. I'd be scared if Hollywood did an actual MegaMan Movie.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:48 pm
Super Cheesio
Well, considering that was a fan-made movie, it was pretty darn good. Sure, it had it's bad points such as some bad (in my opinion, and yes, I know, it's only fan-made) CGI, some bad acting (Roll, the reporter, and some of the Robot Masters in particular, but this kinda added to the humour). On the plus side, it was good fun, the costumes and so-forth were impressive, the music was great, the action scenes were decent enough (but with some bad CGI), the script was well done and a couple of the actors were quite good. Dr. Wily in particular was very well acted and had a very good script. You felt sorry for him in some parts, laughed at him in others, and in other parts you really hated him. His reasons for doing what he did were well shown too. So yeah, I enjoyed it. Considering it's a fan movie I'd give it 8.5/10.

Im gonna go with Cheese on this one. 3nodding  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:15 pm
Super Cheesio
Well, considering that was a fan-made movie, it was pretty darn good. Sure, it had it's bad points such as some bad (in my opinion, and yes, I know, it's only fan-made) CGI, some bad acting (Roll, the reporter, and some of the Robot Masters in particular, but this kinda added to the humour). On the plus side, it was good fun, the costumes and so-forth were impressive, the music was great, the action scenes were decent enough (but with some bad CGI), the script was well done and a couple of the actors were quite good. Dr. Wily in particular was very well acted and had a very good script. You felt sorry for him in some parts, laughed at him in others, and in other parts you really hated him. His reasons for doing what he did were well shown too. So yeah, I enjoyed it. Considering it's a fan movie I'd give it 8.5/10.

a durrr cause the megas had some songs in it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:20 pm
I love FireMan and his stereotypical Japanese/Chinese kung-fu dub movements.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:57 am
I think the main reason I didn't like Wily is because they did a horrible job with his makeup and it looked like his skin was falling off.

Also I don't think he was a very good actor.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:07 pm
Orphie
I think the main reason I didn't like Wily is because they did a horrible job with his makeup and it looked like his skin was falling off.

His mustache was irritating to me. It was NEVER even and always seemed to change in size, color, and thicknessin every scene!

I AM Dr. WILY AND THIS IS MY NEWEST CREATION:

MUSTACHE MAN.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:13 pm
J of The Wind
Orphie

His mustache was irritating to me. It was NEVER even and always seemed to change in size, color, and thicknessin every scene!

MUSTACHE MAN.
yeah. a comb strapped to his face would have been more consistent. and maybe give him a wacky wig with a bald cap to capture the image better. oh hey his ufo thingy wasn't the right colors, hey his base didn't look quite right. hey megaman could use his teleport thing and fight at the same time unlike in the game you couldn't. hey roll was a blond asian. hey metal gear awesome was on lights computer once. hey th- *spoils the rest of the movie*

i say talk crap all you want, you can never make anything close to that on a limited budget like he had.

no one here could.

yes i have that little faith in all of us. even me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:21 pm
Xilo The Odd
J of The Wind
Orphie

MUSTACHE MAN.
yeah. a comb strapped to his face would have been more consistent. and maybe give him a wacky wig with a bald cap to capture the image better. oh hey his ufo thingy wasn't the right colors, hey his base didn't look quite right. hey megaman could use his teleport thing and fight at the same time unlike in the game you couldn't. hey roll was a blond asian. hey metal gear awesome was on lights computer once. hey th- *spoils the rest of the movie*

i say talk crap all you want, you can never make anything close to that on a limited budget like he had.

no one here could.

No, we probably couldn't. But Hollywood could. Which was my whole point.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:43 pm
The Eleventh AK
Xilo The Odd
J of The Wind
Orphie

MUSTACHE MAN.

no one here could.

I'm not questioning Hollywoods effects and budget. I'm saying that they would do a worse job with a MegaMan movie story and than these guys.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:58 pm
And all IM sayin is that that mustache made me lol.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:22 pm
J of The Wind
And all IM sayin is that that mustache made me lol.
Yeah, the mustache bugged me, too.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:42 pm
KeyBlader1
The Eleventh AK
Xilo The Odd
J of The Wind
Orphie

MUSTACHE MAN.

no one here could.

I'm not questioning Hollywoods effects and budget. I'm saying that they would do a worse job with a MegaMan movie story and than these guys.

I know. And I'm saying you're wrong. =D  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:44 pm
Yeesh, I point out something I think is funny and all of a sudden everyone is like "AK HOW DARE YOU INSULT THIS MOVIE IT IS GOOD FOR THE BUDGET WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU"

sorry guys

next time I will keep my mouth shut

nah

EDIT: AND YOU KNOW WHAT
Hollywood made a good Mega Man movie. It's called AI. SO SUCK IT.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:53 pm
u mad, ak?  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:00 pm
I'M FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff