Codename Lily?
  OMG *_*
  Another female?...
  Looks like an older Rin... Bah.
  m.o.v.e. RLZ!!! m/
View Results

Eiprej

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:18 am
I have no idea what to really say about her, other then the fact that to me, she looks just like an older version of out wonder Rinny. Look, she's even flat! xD
But it's true what Clou- er, Panda-chan said. None of the new Vocaloid are getting any love, so why make a new one? And it's true about all the fan-mades. I've found out that people love the fan-mades more then the new Vocaloids. Can you believe that? Unfortunately, I'm one of those people too. xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:17 pm
It makes sense to love the fan made's some time more than others because since their not official you can sometimes tweak who they are.

And because sometimes you don't like certain Vocaloids because of their singing. I mean I find Gakupo's singing atrocious. He's a hilarious character but by himself, I can't listen to his songs. -_-''  

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

The Strongest Baka

Romantic Genius

6,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:15 am
Scientifically Erotic
It makes sense to love the fan made's some time more than others because since their not official you can sometimes tweak who they are.

And because sometimes you don't like certain Vocaloids because of their singing. I mean I find Gakupo's singing atrocious. He's a hilarious character but by himself, I can't listen to his songs. -_-''
woa no way!! Gackupo is one of my favorites! i love his voice!  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:18 pm
magic nurse komugi1
Scientifically Erotic

woa no way!! Gackupo is one of my favorites! i love his voice!
I'm just weird like that. XD I'm sorry for my tastes.  

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

Media_Discussion.exe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas