Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Opinions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got this spammy ad in my inbox.
  Plus
  Not
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:01 pm
Personally I prefer baggy clothes.

I can't understand people that like jeans.
Like the joke that it takes them an hour just to squeeze into 1 pair of pants.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:24 pm
Rini: Aw. sad That's too bad. Well, maybe he'll...no, nevermind. They never grow up. xp But omg, you're right about the stripper! rofl I thought she looked familiar! xd

Dude: Shouldn't you be more specific? You prefer to WEAR baggy clothes.

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Iakun

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:45 pm
If I had the body I've always wanted, I'd probably wear more fitted tailored clothes. Not tight... just.. properly fitted. Baggy's fine at home though. It's preferable actually. I hate being in baggy clothes in public but right now I kinda have no choice.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:47 pm
Well, you could choose to wear tighter clothes and annoy everyone else. xd I think that's funny actually.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Iakun

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:53 pm
I already attract a lot of unwanted attention. lol And it ain't because I'm so smoking sexy. *bats lashes*  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:22 pm
Rinioa: I'm so sorry about what you have to deal with...with that... *thinks of a nice word* ...Um... *6 years later* ...hm... *keeps thinks*...um...jerk? Yeah, we'll go with that it's the nicest thing I could come up with. I'm sorry you have to deal with that jerk and that your stepfather is training him to continue the jerkiness of being that way.

One person I think is absolutely beautiful is Queen Latifah now that woman maybe large but she is absolutely beautiful to me. I think she's quite lovely and she's a "robust" woman...but it maybe her personality that adds to her beauty but I think it's her features, her eyes, and probably what's on the inside too all of that makes up her beauty...maybe?  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:22 am
Purple:
FINE!
I prefer to WEAR baggy clothes.

But I still think people are silly for wearing undersized jeans.
How do you even get them on or off without hurting yourself?
^.^  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:48 am
I am so glad someone got the "My Name is Earl" reference. I was hoping I wasn't the only person who had seen that show. *flop*

Baggy clothing can be quite comfy!!! <3 It's unhealthy to wear "too tight" jeans. Doesn't allow room for your private areas to breath.

@Moonracer; It's okay. The sad thing is that I am NOT really -that- overweight. It's just intolerance. What is truly sad is that my stepfather is a Minister. *shakes head* He should know better than to treat people with disrespect.

I totally agree with you about Queen Latifah. She presents herself in such a manner that you see HER and not her weight. At least in my eyes.

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:32 pm
I agree too! 3nodding Queen L is so beautiful. And yeah, part of it is her amazing personality. But I really think she just looks good too. She has such a pretty smile. 3nodding

I've known several ministers in my life, and frankly, not one of them had much tolerance or consideration for others. I think a lack of concern for other people's feelings must come with the job. xp

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:41 am
Purple: "a lack of concern for other people's feelings must come with the job"

That could be said of EVERY job considdering they all try to cheat you.  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:21 pm
Many jobs, yes. But not all. For some of them, people just do that on their own. sad  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:15 pm
Then perhaps it's more due to the state of society?  

xwhateverxdudex

Iakun

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:39 pm
IMMINENT EXTENDED DISCUSSION IN T-MINUS 10...9...8... xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:53 pm
Well, this isn't the No Serious Discussions Allowed thread. xd  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:04 pm
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff