Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iicanhazcheezburger

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:10 pm
bo_bannan
iicanhazcheezburger
if i dont join on my main then i can judge
....i'd fill out the form but your stalker ways probaly already know it all

yeah totally. lets see...has been playing since at least january of last year. never been a mod of a guild, has used hypercam many times but the quality sucks xD ill just stop there

i was getting scared you'd say something bad...AND THATS MY CAMERA not hypercam...my hypercam thing is fine as far as i know  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:57 pm
Username: Raiko Shono

Why do you want to judge: I feel I'd be better off as a judge than as a participant, mostly because I wouldn't have people to join my crew.

Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: No

What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please): Monday (6-7 PM), Tuesday, Thursday (4-7 PM), Wednesday (4-7 PM), Friday (All Day), Weekends (Depends, though it's usually All Day)

Do you have a skype: Yes, but no webcam.

If not, are you able to create one: N/A

Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: I have worked with Audacity for sound extracting and music editing, though I am not an expert at using it. Currently using v. 1.3 (Beta version)

TCL: around 3100

Do you have experience working in a guild: Yes, I am owner of the zOMG! Footrace

Number of Forum Posts: Before being hacked with InuYasha 1291, 1295, now it's 82

When did you join Gaia: 04/07/2007

Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: No.

If so, why: N/A  

Master Raiko Shono

Versatile Tactician

Bobannan

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:46 am
Raiko Shono
Username: Raiko Shono

Why do you want to judge: I feel I'd be better off as a judge than as a participant, mostly because I wouldn't have people to join my crew.

What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please): Monday (6-7 PM), Tuesday, Thursday (4-7 PM), Wednesday (4-7 PM), Friday (All Day), Weekends (Depends, though it's usually All Day)

Do you have a skype: Yes, but no webcam.

Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: I have worked with Audacity for sound extracting and music editing, though I am not an expert at using it. Currently using v. 1.3 (Beta version)

TCL: around 3100

Do you have experience working in a guild: Yes, I am owner of the zOMG! Footrace

Number of Forum Posts: Before being hacked with InuYasha 1291, 1295, now it's 82

When did you join Gaia: 04/07/2007

Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: No.

sounds good! whats your skype username ill add you to the judge chat  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:34 pm
Not to sound like a newb or anything. But what`s TCL? sweatdrop  

angelaCG

Bobannan

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:02 pm
angelaCG

its your total charge level  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:05 am
bo_bannan
angelaCG

its your total charge level

total charge level is the amount of orbs you've collected in zomg (salvaged rings dont count)  

ccatman
Captain

Artoro

Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:33 am
I haven't really been active much in the guild much, but hell, I'll give it a shot:

Username: Artoro
Why do you want to judge: I didn't really like participating in the Olympics, I record in 720p (HD), and I think I have enough experience and skill, and I think it'll be fun biggrin
Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: Yeah, but like I said before, didn't have much of a good time... : P
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please): Well, since I've just gotten on Summer Break, I have A LOT more time, so I'll be able to get on more. My timezone is EST, and I'd be able to get on throughout the whole break (which is about two months), so just tell me what time I need to be on zOMG! and where, I'll be there.
Do you have a skype: Yes, I just don't use it xD
If not, are you able to create one: Above ^^
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: I've worked with Hypercam, but I think Hypercam pretty much sucks. So far though, I haven't worked with Audacity... but that can change quickly, Since I'm a fast learner... : P
TCL: 28,207
Do you have experience working in a guild: Yes
Number of Forum Posts: 4,052
When did you join Gaia: 05 / 24 / 2008
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: Nope, I'm clean
If so, why: Above ^^ cool  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:00 pm
Username: Lovelyygurl
Why do you want to judge: I participated in the first zomg olympics and I still want to be a part of this but I dont think I will have time to go on practices so I want to try being a judge instead(:
Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: yes.
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please): I will most likely be online 3pm- 9pm PST Monday-Sunday. However, If i get a job, then the days and time might change :/. Also school is about to end, so i will most likely be online all dayy lol.
Do you have a skype: I used to.
If not, are you able to create one: Yes.
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: Yes.
TCL: hmm 13000 something. i cant remember exact.
Do you have experience working in a guild: Yes.
Number of Forum Posts: 751
When did you join Gaia: 10/26/2007
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: nope.
If so, why:  

Noubelle

Bobannan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:12 pm
both of you are accepted  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:07 am
Username: Doom Ztar
Why do you want to judge: Because I don’t have enough time be part of a team, but I still want to do something
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please):Monday-Wednsday-Friday.4pm-maybe 8pm PDT
Do you have a skype: nope
If not, are you able to create one: probably
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: no but I can probably learn
TCL: 8870
Do you have experience working in a guild: yeah
Number of Forum Posts: 2.8k
When did you join Gaia: almost 2years ago
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: yes
If so, why: mispacing threads, and annoying people in rally.  

Doom Ztar

Wild Dragon Pokemon

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:28 am
Username: Queen of Sly Thieves
Why do you want to judge: I can't really participate much because where I'm at will deside when I can get on here. Plus in 3 weeks I won't be able to get on because I'm seeing my bro and sis for 2-3 weeks and dont want to miss any time with them. [Especially since some of the things that have recebtly happened.] But this looks like fun and I would like to take part in this somehow 3nodding
Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: nope
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please): When I'm at my grandparents' house [which is often] I am usually on all the time except for when I am asleep. I come on everyday when I'm there and am usually on from 3p.m.-5/6 a.m. during the summer. 3p.m.-10/11 p.m. school time. at my mom's I only get on at 3p.m.-maybe 5p.m. school time about 4a.m.-6a.m. summer time. at my dad's both school and summer time is usually 12a.m.-5/6a.m.
If not, are you able to create one: nope
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: i had audacity, my gram screwed up my pc and now it no longer works. sad
TCL: if that is the amount of orbs thing, a little over 11k. if that is the cl lvl...10.0-all rings except sweetheart and the fortune ring.
Do you have experience working in a guild: plenty.
Number of Forum Posts: i dont really know, but im sure its many because of staying active in guilds and trying to help some guilds.
When did you join Gaia: i believe november of last year
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: warned
If so, why: someone reported me for spamming even tho it wasnt spamming. my one friend also got reported for spamming by the same person.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:24 am
Username: Dan Robinson
Why do you want to judge: I would like an opportunity to be a part of this event. However, I don't see myself entering the Olympics because I don't have a crew with which I could work. With a bit of training/instruction, I'm sure I could be able to judge. I always try to be fair and make sure others will have fun.
Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: No. I didn't know about the zOlympics.
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please): As of the June 30th, I should be available at all times until July 9th.
Do you have a skype: Yes. danielvrobinson
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: I don't believe I have.
TCL: 10.0
Do you have experience working in a guild: Yes, I do. I served as a Guild Moderator for a few months.
Number of Forum Posts: 5805
When did you join Gaia: June 4, 2005
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: No

Dan Robinson

Gambino Darling

24,350 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Daring Investigator 50

Shodeadman

1,050 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:18 am
Username: Shodeadman
Why do you want to judge: I know i can't get a good enough crew so i want to be a judge sign like a fun and interresting thing to do
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please): sunday-saturday est 8am-3am
Do you have a skype: yes
If not, are you able to create one:
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: a little
TCL: 6.2
Do you have experience working in a guild: yes i own some myself
Number of Forum Posts: 20
When did you join Gaia: 456 days ago
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: nope
If so, why:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:29 am
Queen of Sly Thieves
Username: Queen of Sly Thieves
Why do you want to judge: I can't really participate much because where I'm at will deside when I can get on here. Plus in 3 weeks I won't be able to get on because I'm seeing my bro and sis for 2-3 weeks and dont want to miss any time with them. [Especially since some of the things that have recebtly happened.] But this looks like fun and I would like to take part in this somehow 3nodding
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please): When I'm at my grandparents' house [which is often] I am usually on all the time except for when I am asleep. I come on everyday when I'm there and am usually on from 3p.m.-5/6 a.m. during the summer. 3p.m.-10/11 p.m. school time. at my mom's I only get on at 3p.m.-maybe 5p.m. school time about 4a.m.-6a.m. summer time. at my dad's both school and summer time is usually 12a.m.-5/6a.m.
If not, are you able to create one: nope
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: i had audacity, my gram screwed up my pc and now it no longer works. sad
TCL: if that is the amount of orbs thing, a little over 11k. if that is the cl lvl...10.0-all rings except sweetheart and the fortune ring.
Do you have experience working in a guild: plenty.
Number of Forum Posts: i dont really know, but im sure its many because of staying active in guilds and trying to help some guilds.
When did you join Gaia: i believe november of last year
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: warned
If so, why: someone reported me for spamming even tho it wasnt spamming. my one friend also got reported for spamming by the same person.

sorry i don't think you're the right fit to judge.  

Bobannan

Bobannan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:32 am
Dan Robinson
Username: Dan Robinson
Why do you want to judge: I would like an opportunity to be a part of this event. However, I don't see myself entering the Olympics because I don't have a crew with which I could work. With a bit of training/instruction, I'm sure I could be able to judge. I always try to be fair and make sure others will have fun.
Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: No. I didn't know about the zOlympics.
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please): As of the June 30th, I should be available at all times until July 9th.
Do you have a skype: Yes. danielvrobinson
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: I don't believe I have.
TCL: 10.0
Do you have experience working in a guild: Yes, I do. I served as a Guild Moderator for a few months.
Number of Forum Posts: 5805
When did you join Gaia: June 4, 2005
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: No

I just have a question. When will you be available after July 9th?  
The zOMG Olympics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff