Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
S.I.: How many do it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akuneko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:24 pm
Oh wow. I've suddenly lost my respect for about... sheesh, 70% of those in this guild that I had respect for...

Sugar, I though YOU, of all people, would have realized it was stupid...

And Glam. Such a pretty girl, maiming herself...

The one that shocked me the most was CoolName... How can you guys do this?

Oh, and Hair Kiddo, Keep it up. You're definately making your way up the social scale.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:46 pm

Sorry.
-.-
One of My new years resolutions was to stop.
&& Ive done good so far.
^^

lori gee

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:00 am
Akuneko
Oh wow. I've suddenly lost my respect for about... sheesh, 70% of those in this guild that I had respect for...

Sugar, I though YOU, of all people, would have realized it was stupid...

And Glam. Such a pretty girl, maiming herself...

The one that shocked me the most was CoolName... How can you guys do this?

Oh, and Hair Kiddo, Keep it up. You're definately making your way up the social scale.

You've lost you're respect for me...

I don't know why but you saying that makes me really sad.

edit: I mean do you expect me to wake up one morning and say "you're going to stop this, the only thing that's kept you sane for the last four years"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:46 am
Bonescape
i dont, never have, prolly never will.
i helped a few people stop,

and if theres anything i can do to help you stop,
talk to me.
same...  

Jawbreakerr

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Akuneko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:09 am
? keeping you sane? If you even tried it in the first place, you're anything but sane. unless... you like the pain. which, then, there's other ways to hurt yorself without losing blood... much more pleasing ways.

oh well... rolleyes as long as i don't feel your pain. think about it: how do i even know you're real? so, with that mindset, you aren't really hurting yourself, and it doesn't affect me, so... just don't commit suicide. even if you aren't real...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:34 am
Akuneko
? keeping you sane? If you even tried it in the first place, you're anything but sane. unless... you like the pain. which, then, there's other ways to hurt yorself without losing blood... much more pleasing ways.

oh well... rolleyes as long as i don't feel your pain. think about it: how do i even know you're real? so, with that mindset, you aren't really hurting yourself, and it doesn't affect me, so... just don't commit suicide. even if you aren't real...
-nod-  

Jawbreakerr

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ashli Terror Discoteka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:54 am
Akuneko

You've never done it....
You wouldn't know.
Try this on for size then luv.

You're 13 years old, your parents are so poor you have to go live with your grandmother.
Too bad Nana can't stand you.
Too bad nana does her best to let you know that you're a mistake
a screw up
a slut
un wanted.
Too bad you can't tell your mom cuz she'll bring you home and you know she can't afford that.
So you suffer in secret.
Slowly and slowly and slowly it builds up.
little by little.
Till you're ready to explode...just like a boiler thats too hot.
And then,
when the pressure gets to the breaking point, you do all you can not to explode.
And bam.
For 5 seconds, when that razor traces across your wrists, you can't feel.
And not feeling at all...
is far better than feeling worthless.

I started cutting 4 years ago when I was 13, that was my ******** scars are shame enough ok?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:55 am
AshlixCanxDiscox
Akuneko

You've never done it....
You wouldn't know.

You're 13 years old, your parents are so poor you have to go live with your grandmother.
a screw up
a slut
un wanted.
Too bad you can't tell your mom cuz she'll bring you home and you know she can't afford that.
So you suffer in secret.
little by little.
And then,
when the pressure gets to the breaking point, you do all you can not to explode.
And bam.

I started cutting 4 years ago when I was 13, that was my ******** scars are shame enough ok?

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

Holocaust Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:44 pm
Akuneko

Dude... That's the most ignorant, stupid, and selfish thing I've ever heard. Who the hell are you to be judging us because you think it's stupid? Does it automatically make you better then us just because we cut? Please, go do us all a favour and die. 4laugh

~H.A.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:43 pm
confused

I used to, I stoped.

Zahra Squarepants

xXdiamonds_cutXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:04 pm
I used to cut. I am proud to say that I haven't danced with the blade for about 7 months.
If anyone would like help to stop cutting, I am here for anyone to talk to. My IM's and stuff are on my profile, and I would be glad to talk to anyone who needs support and/or anyone to talk to, I'm here. I realized that that was all that I needed. Feeling like you have someone who truly cares about you, makes life alot better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:09 pm
I have other methods of taking out my anger, rather than hurting myself.
Which are not always the best methods to use, but they work out well for me.
But I can understand those who choose cutting as method to get rid of stress/anger/etc.

Queen Shinome

Ashli Terror Discoteka

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:10 pm
[Putcoolnamehere]
AshlixCanxDiscox
Akuneko

You've never done it....
You wouldn't know.

a screw up
a slut
un wanted.
So you suffer in secret.
little by little.
And then,
And bam.

It makes me sad that I do it, its not like I love putting scars on my wrists that won't go away, sometimes though...you just don't have a choice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:10 am
Holocaust Angel
For those who don't know, S.I. is Self-injury, AKA cutting, burning, bruising, etc. one's self on purpose. To answer my own question, yes, I do. I do it because I get incredibly depressed and all my emotions build up inside me. I have no other way to get them out besides cutting and burning myself, although the latter is less frequent. I apologize if this thread has been posted before.
i have cut and burned myself..  

~Sushi.and.Rice~

La Santisima Muerte

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:02 pm
My crush just found out a few days
ago he doesn't seem to care...but
When he saw my cuts he
said"She's hacking herself!'