Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:57 pm
Waynebrizzle
I've just run into a certain star, and I've gotta say, it's successfully ruining the game for me. I can't even believe that they'd let such a shittily thought out item even get into the game.
Which world?  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:16 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
I've just run into a certain star, and I've gotta say, it's successfully ruining the game for me. I can't even believe that they'd let such a shittily thought out item even get into the game.
Which world?

Well, it's in the stone cyclone galaxy and it's the first green star. I can't find out a way to get that god damn thing to save my life.

actually the whole thing can be considered spoilers so i'll just white it all  

Waynebrizzle

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:11 am
Waynebrizzle
Spring Mario?  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:51 am
Super Cheesio
Waynebrizzle
Spring Mario?

No, I love spring mario.  

Waynebrizzle

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:43 am
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio
Waynebrizzle
Spring Mario?

No, I love spring mario.
Oh god.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:42 pm
Super Cheesio
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio
Waynebrizzle
Spring Mario?

No, I love spring mario.
Oh god.

This stage is going to be a living hell for you if you have trouble just using the spring.  

Waynebrizzle

Expired Pudding

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:45 pm
Yeah, yeah all you Wii owners have fun....while I sit here without a Wii!!! crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:35 pm
Yay! I get to play it on Saturday when I go to the MCM Expo! There'll probably be lots of people wanting to play it, but I'll just stomp on a few people's feet, whack a few fat guys out of the way, and I should get a decent go with the game.  

Super Cheesio

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:45 pm
Mine won't even get here till friday or saturday.

It's cool, though, I'm a busy man.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:50 pm
Just beat the main story or whatever. 90 stars.

The fact that I have 150 more to go is ******** mind-boggling.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:08 pm
Oh yeah, I'm loving the game.

Especially considering that
*you don't have to beat the game first this time around to play as Weegee.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:36 am
I'm at the final stage, but I don't wanna do it. I'm still not sure how there are 240 stars, but if they're all unique, color me excited. I thought there would be 8 worlds though, but world 6 looks like it might be the last one. Anyway, I like it a bunch. There are a lot more galaxies it seems, and they don't last as long, which is actually kind of nice. It gives you more chances to go more places.

Also I loveeeee cloud Mario.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:39 am
Meta_Fish
I'm at the final stage, but I don't wanna do it. I'm still not sure how there are 240 stars, but if they're all unique, color me excited. I thought there would be 8 worlds though, but world 6 looks like it might be the last one. Anyway, I like it a bunch. There are a lot more galaxies it seems, and they don't last as long, which is actually kind of nice. It gives you more chances to go more places.

Also I loveeeee cloud Mario.

*You're hardly half way through.*
Not really a spoiler, but it might be considered one.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:43 am
Bee Mario is still my favorite.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items