Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A sailor Moon Rp ( Sailor Zodiac Rp w Orginals ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:56 pm
Fae Moon walked into the High school. She smiled surveying the people. She smiled even brighter when her friends waved her over. She sat down with them and glanced at all three of the other girls that when in her classes or something. There was Skye...Natailia.. and Megan if Fae remembered correctly. She flashed all of them a quick smile before returning to her pizza and Dr. Pepper can.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:59 am
Above the girls were Alan and Anne as the two sat on the roof of the school building. Anne glanced down at the girls in disgust, "These humans are so pathetic Alan! How will we ever get the energy for the Doom Tree!" Alan looked up at Anne and placed his flute to his side, "Patience Anne, I have a plan." He then fanned out several cards for her to choose from, "Now, choose a cardian, Anne."

"Gladly!" Anne replied and picked the card on the very far left side. "Vampeel, rise and go collect energy for the Doom Tree!" Alan called as the card glowed a bright blue and Vampeel sprang from it.

(Sorry about the huge post. sweatdrop )  

Faiyth

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:24 am
(( Its okay, oh i forgot no one knows eachother in here yet until they meet ))

Megan looked at the girl and thought she looked familiar * I feel a strange prescence from this girl * she said and " Hi I am Megan " she said looking at the girl smiling and saw the other one looking at the two girls.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:33 am
Miku made her way towards the school, as she held her school bag infront of her so her knees kept bumping into it when she walked. She slowly aproached the school, as she kept her gaze directed towards the ground, occasionally looking up everynow and then. She wished she had just stayed home today considering she had a huge math test today. She hated that class, though there was no way of getting out of it. Especially if she did decided to make her own business one day she would have to be good at math.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Faiyth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:48 am
Skye looked at Megan, "I'm so sorry!" She said and she quickly closed her book. "See, I have this huge math test today, and I wasn't paying close enough attention."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:39 am
" Its alright I understand " she said " Well I have to get to class " she said holding her bag in her hands. She smiled and looked at her cat Stella. " Did you feel that Stella " she asked her favorite feline.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Faiyth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:58 am
Skye sighed, "I really need to pay more attention, I was so focused with that book that I passed the school!" She placed the book into her school bag and began her way back to Juban.

Vampeel quickly began jumping from various roofs looking for a good energy source.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:27 am
On her way to class Megan felt a strange energy " What is this energy " she asked her self. "Its a evil Prescenc " she closed her eyes and focused something is coming she said. She walked onto class and sat down the energy felt so close.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:41 am
Miku glanced at the clip on watch she had attached to her bag. It read two minutes untill her first class started. Slightly panicking she ran towards the school. Her first class was all the way on the otherside of the school. She wasn't sure if she was going to make it, as she noticed that everyone had already began to enter there classes. She began to mumble to herself, Please let me make it on time, over and over again as she sprinted down the halls. She soon heard the bell begin to go off, as she was a couple feet away from her homeroom class. She quickly opened the door, as she let out a sigh of relief. Her teacher hadn't arrived yet, so technically she wasn't late. Just as long as she got there before the teacher she was fine. She quickly made her way over towards her seat, as she took a moment to catch her breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:44 am
Skye rushed into the school and swiftly ran through her homeroom's door. She was a few minutes late but no one really seemed to notice, a few even looked like they were sleeping. Skye sighed and quietly walked over her seat.  

Faiyth

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:59 am
Miku leaned forward, as she folded her arms on her desk before leaning her head on them. She was tired after that especially considering how she stayed up all night to try and study for her math test, but she still didn't understand it. She would just have to hope there was a lot of multiple choice answers, and she could guess her way through it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:17 pm
A moment later Vampeel crashed through the window of a nearby classroom and immediately grabbed a couple students with it's arms and hastily began sucking their energy.  

Faiyth

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:06 pm
Megan got up after hearing the crash she ran down the hall way and to a corner to transform " CAPRICORN CONSTELLTION POWER!!!" she cried and was lifted into the air. After transforming she went after the monster.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:25 pm
Vampeel noticed Sailor Capricorn and growled in annoyance, "Who are you?!" She asked as she dropped the two students and turned in Megan's direction.

Skye heard the crash and frantically searched threw her school bag until she found her scarlet transformation pen. She then took off towards the classroom, on the way she lifted her pen into the air, "SAGITTARIUS CONSTELLATION POWER!"  

Faiyth

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:29 pm
Miku quickly jumped out of the way when a strange creature burst through her classroom window, and tried to attack her. She managed to get away but in the process two other students were grabbed. It appeared as if the energy was being drained out of them. All she could do was watch in horror, when suddenly someone who looked like a sailor senshi bursted into the room, causing the youma to drop both students. She was so confused at the moment not knowing if this was all a dream or not.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff