Total Votes : 25

hobo with dollaz

The Committee Staff Elder

4,000 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:35 pm
Girrls. We just win in every way.+ Guys are insensitive(sometimes) but girls are pretty much the same but girls if they hurt some one they apologize and guys.. well don't.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Boys are better, because they're funnier, stronger, and they're hot. :D
Girls are too passionate/emotional/dramatic. Guys are logical and do it for the lulz.
(I <3 boys.)

Ensanguined

Lil Starstruck Mimi 2

2,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:22 pm
I agree with Ensanguined  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:13 pm
I think girls are better cuz i am one. Also we mature faster and we are smarter than boys. I just think us girls ROCK!  

cakeie1123

850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

rianna_love143

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:50 pm
we both are important in our ways and we need each other to live and all but.....bases on some of the guys i know.....GIRLS WIN HANDS DOWN!!!
XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:15 pm
Ensanguined

Girls are too passionate/emotional/dramatic. Guys are logical and do it for the lulz.
(I <3 boys.)

Epic Fruit

Dapper Sex Symbol

Basilia Ann E

3,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:16 pm
Ensanguined

(I <3 boys.)

Hot - yes , but not necessarily loving - so if your looking for Hot don't be surprised when you find out that you are just a snack - and not the main course! (oh they are never just satisfied with one dish - they want a buffet!) -- So, hope you don't mind a crowded dish!

Stronger - not for most boys - just the jocks

Logical - so there is no need to read - anything (including instructions and directions)

Do it - as long as it has a hole!

The best boys are created by good women!

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:32 pm
well depends how u look at it

in a relationship, girls are better. theyre much more loyal and loving because naturally we have that instinct

see, i think guys are the way guys are and girls are the way girls are because, the main reason of life is to reproduce. girls carry their child for 9 months and have to take care of it and give it food (aka breastmilk) and all the guy has to do is get the person fertilized (aka something like a one-night-stand, because they only need one chance to "plant the seed") cuz once the man "plants his seed" then the baby will start growing and theres no more need for the man to be there. so i think on an evolutionary scale, the way we are made to function, that has made us the way we are, because since the male doesnt need to be with the mother for long, thats why theyre not as loyal. and because the mother has to stay with the child for so long, it makes them (and us) more loyal. so on an evolutionary standpoint, it makes us girls more loyal and loving

thats what i think. but girls can also be really clingy sometimes (again thanks to the need to be with someone).theres good points and bad points about being a girl

and luckily there are many guys out there who are nice enough to stay with a girl forever and love her and take care for her.

some girls are better than some guys, and some guys are better than some girls. u cant really generalize them all into saying one is better than another

and i do think that since were all girls, most of us are gonna say girls are better, cuz nobody likes to lose  

halogens

Forgive My Sins

3,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:50 pm
I SAY WERE EQUAL biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:52 pm
Um... Boys.
They can hold in their crying. They have friends who don't back stab them.
So boys.  

astrumical

Music Breaks Hearts

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:58 pm
Both for different reasons.
Girls because I'm one and guys because they're smexeh.
cool

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:03 pm
Crazyy In A Box

see, i think guys are the way guys are and girls are the way girls are because, the main reason of life is to reproduce. girls carry their child for 9 months and have to take care of it and give it food (aka breastmilk) and all the guy has to do is get the person fertilized (aka something like a one-night-stand, because they only need one chance to "plant the seed") cuz once the man "plants his seed" then the baby will start growing and theres no more need for the man to be there.

Weelll... that depends. See, if you chose the right type of man, it is then his job to support the family. This way, if the husband's the one bringing in the income, and not so much the wife, the kid doesn't have to be stuck in daycare all the time. Also, if the child is a boy, it is the husband's responsibility to teach him what sort of a man to be. If the kid's a girl, she needs to watch her father to know what type of man to marry.

Plus, if robbers break into the house, I don't want to be the one to go down there... razz  

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Heosuabi

Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:23 pm
i think both because girls nor boys are perfect =O  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:32 pm
GIRLS RULE