Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Noodle Logs (Journals)
x x x || Moje Mało Strona Główna || DJ's Noodles ♥ v.2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of men does Dj like?
Penix
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Penox
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Senior citizens
21%
 21%  [ 12 ]
Random Strangers
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Kawaii desukawaiiidesudesukasuranubobofofojuju-kanchansankun
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Behemoths
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Any man on the internet that gives her attentions
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
cats
43%
 43%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 55

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:44 am
Table of Contents.

01 Quing
02 Olivier
03 Celeste
04 Crashman
05 Gavior
06 Maly
07 Mocha
08 Ava
09 Krushe
10 Lana

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:45 am
User Image

Name Quing
Alias n.a
Gender Male
Type Normal
Obtained flatsale; 7Dev

Mate Dark....and Mirotic...?
Orientation Bisexual, though has a male preference
Parents n.a
Siblings n.a
Children Blizz.EXE and Kang.EXE [With Dark]
Other Family n.a

Friends Dark, Bow
Acquaintances Mirotic, Roy
Enemies

Breedings [not in any specific order]
01 Dark Megaman done ♥
02 Bow
03 Either Dark or Bow

Relationships
Bow :: "Bow, he's my exmate. I met him slightly after Dark told me to find a mate, and he became my mate on the spot..But he left me lonely and I went back to Dark. I still love Bow though...And I can spend a night with him anytime I want, if he wants me." - Ex-mate/ocassional lover
Roy :: "He's.... Bow's twin. Bow never mentioned him so when I first met him, I thought he was Bow's son or something. It made me really angry for a moment... Roy.. He's nice I guess, but I don't know him well enough to forumlate a good opinion." - acquaintance
Dark Megaman :: "My love. I hated him at first for unmentionable things..But he grew on me. I just learned to accept it. x wx~ I'm glad I did meet him though. He made me loosen up. I guess you could call him my mate." - mate/open relationship person thing/lover
Mirotic :: "MIROTIC. D< Urgh, he stole Dark from me -almost-! I don't care what Dark says..I'm not gonna accept him! HAAAAAAAAAAATE" - acquaintance

Personality Easy-going, fun loving. He loves to have a good time, in more ways than one. ;D
Bio After getting him during a FS in December 08, he was discovered by Dark. Dark had his fun with Quing, though Quing's unwillingness... After a couple of days, Quing finally succumbed and accepted Dark. Though, when Quing wanted Dark as his mate, Dark refused and told him to find his own mate..Which Quing did, but later regretted. Dark settled down with a fellow named Mirotic, and Quing, enraged, ex-mated Bow so he could have some of Dark for himself.

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:46 am
User Image

Name Olivier
Alias Olly
Gender Male
Type Normal
Obtained bribe; Frey

Mate Doctor Sexy Axe
Orientation Heterosexual
Parents n.a
Siblings n.a
Children Nurse Olivia, Senorita Henrietta Faggort the Xed, and Jeremy
Other Family n.a

Friends Doctor Sexy Axe, Jabberwocky
Acquaintances n.a
Enemies n.a

Breedings
01 Doctor Sexy Axe done ♥
02 Doctor Sexy Axe
03 Doctor Sexy Axe

Relationships
Doctor Sexy Axe :: "8D She's reeeaally nice! Sometimes. The other times she wants to hurt me. :c But I still love her.." - mate
His Children :: "My children... =D They look so much like me and Doctor.. -smiles affectionately- I love them a lot!" - family
Jabberwocky :: "My friend! =D She and I chased our tails and ended up going to a playground! It was fun, and I hope we meet again! x3" - friend

Personality Naive, his childish nature makes him love all and have the inability to pick out wrong from right.
Bio Fox from an unknown origin. He came to DJ's house and has been there ever since - And ever since then, he befriended a rather...psychotic fox named Dr Sex Axe, whose alternating personalities seemed to not bother this noodle. They evetnaully had three lovely bowls... Whose names and personalities are as strange as their parents. =D

Familiar

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:47 am
User Image

Name Celeste
Alias
Gender Female
Type Normal
Obtained RL custom bought by Twitch, gifted to me.... colored by Frey.

Mate Milo! ♥
Orientation Heterosexual
Parents n.a
Siblings n.a
Children n.a
Other Family n.a

Friends Milo
Acquaintances n.a
Enemies n.a

Breedings
01 Milo
02 Milo
03 Milo

Relationships
Milo :: "My beloved.. I adore him. He accepts me – no matter how strange I am or can be." - mated

Personality Has the appearance and behavior of being very sleepy or exhausted..This femme is nocturnal, staying up at the wee hours of the night to gaze at the stars and make interpretations of them and well.. "Talk to them." Seems not to care for any other social action besides with her mate, Milo.
Bio Taken from a past journal...Which was part of an eevee shop, so it make be screwy but... stfu |D

Ever since Celeste was a little kit, she loved the midnight sky. She would stare at it all night until she feel alseep. When she turned into an adult, the eevees that she lived with thought she was a sign then. That she could read the stars in the sky and tell there futures. When they confronted her about that, she believed them. That was where she took up fortune telling.

So Celeste began to stare at the sky and take things like "I don't remember this star being here" and say that it meant that they'd have, for example, an abundant supply of foods. She was praised for her great fortune telling which were strangely correct. It wasn't until a strange leafeon came to the village one day. He talked to the still young eevee and told her about the world outside of her home. She became instantly curious and decided to travel with him to see such wonders that she never thought about.

It was the day before she left when the other pokemon at her home cried. They tried to persuade her not to go, but nothing reached her ears except for the leafeon's memories of traveling. When they did leave, she didn't shed a tear as she left her home for probably forever. The eevee traveled with the leafeon for a year and on the day exactly a year after she left, the female went to an icy, cold wintry place. The leafeon abandoned her after walking a mile, saying, "It is too cold for a grass pokemon like myself to live. I hope to see you again, Celeste!" but how wrong was he. The glaceon traveled a long time and after searching through the snow, she found a icicle.

She thought it would be nice to put in her collection, but as she touched it, she began to glow and feel strange. And.. poof! She was.. a glaceon?! She cried and ran away from the icy place, scared of herself, for she intended to be an eevee for the rest of her life. Having no where else to go, the glaceon decided to go to her old home, but too her dismay, she found something else.

Her beloved ones were skeletons. Not even the stars told her the answers to why this happened. Sad the more, Celeste wandered the land she hate now until she found DJ. She went with her, for the only reason of having no home, and thus, here she is!

She met a hypno eevee named Zohar and had many things in common with him and could of been a potential mate, but later on, she met a flareon in heartache over the idea of him losing his mate. Celeste comforted the flareon until they spent too much time together that they became mates..

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:03 am
User Image

Name Crashman
Alias Crash? I unno. lolololo
Gender Male
Type Cosplay
Obtained free cosplay [thanks to Frey <3]; Colored by Canary.

Mate "Meeeeeeeeegamaaaaan?" [Metalman....maybe?]
Orientation Gay
Parents ...Doctor Willy?
Siblings Hard to say.
Children n.a
Other Family n.a

Friends n.a
Acquaintances Metalman, Dark Megaman
Enemies Quing.... Dark Megaman? :c

Breedings [in no particular order]
01 Metalman?

Relationships
Dark :: "" - enemy
Lyssa :: "So much like Dark.. :/ She confuses me.." - friends? possibly more?
Thallos :: "Lyssa's sister, Dark's other daughter. I don't talk to her." - acquaintance
Metalman :: "...Where the hell are you?" - mate? ex-mate? unknown
Deej :: "I can't seem to trust her anymore. She's so suspicious at times.." - acquaintance

Personality Doesn't really have a personality before I never RP him. |D So uhh... Megaman-obsessed? Idk.
Bio [Taken from the story of Megaman II from the Megaman Wiki.]

Shortly after the events of Mega Man 4, Doctor Wily learns of a top-secret goverment project to create an experimental time machine known as the Time Skimmer at the Chronos Institute. He proceeds to steal it, and uses it to travel approximately 37.426 years in the future. While in the future (approximately the year 204 cool , he experiments with the technology of the age and reprograms the future version of Mega Man, taking him back to his own time and renaming him Quint. Using the Time Skimmer and Quint, Wily once again revives a new set of Robot Masters, four of which guard his underground fortress. Dr. Light sends Mega Man at once to take them down and penetrate Wily's lair...the third being Crashman.

Due to a popular song DJ likes that was made to Crashman's theme, DJ likes to believe this robot is gay for Megaman, and certainly portrayed that in RP at the beginning. Upon arrival, Crashman's programming has set him to be obsessed with anything that resembles Megaman. Thus, the robot became obsessed with Dark Megaman; he constantly shouted out "MEGAMAAAAN" and obsessively clung to the male. Though Dark would never return his feelings, Crashman eventually became attached to Metalman, whom they both confused to be Megaman. After a long period of time, Metalman seemed to disappear off the earth, and with the arrival of the noodle Deej, came new troubles.

Deej, who had grown the knack of reprogramming stuff for fun, decided to reprogram the male to act more intelligently. Thrilled at this, he warmed up to Dark's newly born/made daughters, Lyssa and Thallos, and eventually becoming romantically interested in Lyssa due to her mirroring of Dark. Confused as hell about his sexuality, [he's gay and he likes a chick] he became disgruntled with Lyssa, especially after realizing that Dark would probably kill him if he found out.

Though it seems unknown as to what Crashman is doing at this point, all you need to know is Deej keeps mind screwing him by reprogramming him whenever she pleases.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:05 am
User Image

Name Gavior
Alias n.a
Gender male
Type normal
Obtained custom bribe, colored by Frey

Mate n.a
Orientation unknown
Parents n.a
Siblingsn.a
Children n.a
Other Family n.a

Friends M'laya
Acquaintances n.a
Enemies n.a

Breedings
01 M'laya
02 M'laya
03 M'laya

Relationships
M'laya :: "She's so outgoing and nice to me... x -x; Why?" - friend
Cherubim :: "Very strange half breed. :/" - acquaintance

Personality Quiet and withdrawn, Gavior's afraid of social interaction. But, once he starts talking, and he's opened up, he's a sweetheart.
Bio Whatever background he's come from or past events he was involved in, he's very secretive about it and seems unwilling to even mention the topic.

.....Perhaps his personality has been affected by his history? Who knows.

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:06 am
User Image

Name Maly
Alias "Little One"
Gender Female
Type Angelic
Obtained gift from Frey

Mate Oliver...? [soon]
Orientation Bicurious
Parents Keicha and unknown father
Siblings Tiger, Grey, and Silver
Children n.a
Other Family Nox - adopted brother

Friends Oliver
Acquaintances n.a
Enemies n.a

Breedings
01 Oliver
02 Oliver
03 Oliver

Relationships
Oliver :: "He's a strange fellow.. He really likes music, snd is rather shy.. But he's really sweet." - friend

Personality Reserved and thoughtful, Maly is gentle. She can come off as cold and distant, but she's just socially awkward.. She's really a nice gal. 8D
Bio After Keicha was impregnated, she struggled to survive in the great outdoors... That is, until a strange femme caught her and fed her. That is what you could consider the turning point of her life: now, with a home and an owner, she was content and never hungry, her two single needs. She later birthed to four children, Maly, Tiger, Silver, and Grey. Though Silver was given a new home, Keicha fondly took care of her children, until her time was over. One by one, each of the children vanished, until only one remained-Maly.

Though quiet and reserved as she was, Maly had a problem with her mouth, giving her the inability to eat food properly, thus allowing her to keep a slim body her whole life, gaining her the nickname, "Little One". Though, one way or another, Maly, doomed like her siblings, vanished. Only, to one day return to her owner with a pair of pale snow white wings.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:07 am
User Image

Name Mocha
Alias n.a
Gender Male
Type Angelic
Obtained free custom won by Design-A-Waja contest..Originally colored by Meha; redone by me

Mate
Orientation Heterosexual
Parents n.a
Siblings "..."
Children Latte
Other Family Ava - considered his adopted sister

Friends
Acquaintances n.a
Enemies n.a

Breedings
01 Madilene done ♥
02 open [mate]
03 open [mate]

Relationships
:: "" -

Personality He's my fav OC of awesomeness and stuff. And his personality kinda differs with my mood. So yeah, fail 8D
Bio Long and boring yay

familiar  

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:15 am
User Image

Name Ava
Alias n.a
Gender Female
Type Normal
Obtained free custom [design a waja contest winner]; colored by Meha

Mate Namue
Orientation Bisexual
Parents n.a
Siblings n.a
Children Lilith, Shea, Joel, Abel, and Karyna
Other Family Mocha = adoptive protective brother...lots of grandbabies and great-grandbabiessss ♥

Friends Namue
Acquaintances n.a
Enemies Namue, Ankaa

Breedings
01 Namue done ♥
02 Namue done ♥
03 Namue

Relationships
Ankaa :: "*dark growl* Ankaa... Him. Urgh. A b*****d, annoying. He tried to 'change' me. 8I I might of have started to develop feelings for him....But they're gone now." - enemy
Namue :: "*sigh* After all of that, I've grown to really like her." - mate
Lilith :: "My daughter. She's too innocent. She needs to face reality." - family
Shea :: "One of my sons. A demonic. I haven't seen him in awhile...I wonder how he's doing. ._.;" - family
Joel :: "Other son. Doesn't have any demonic wings like me. I don't hear from him often...or at all." - family

Personality Stubborn and snobby, Ava dislikes pretty much everyone that isn't herself. She likes to play 'hard to get' and whatnot.. blah blah she's pretty much just an overall beeotch.
Bio Ava grew up with wealthy parents and thus, early on, developed a superiority complex as well as becoming a spoiled brat.

familiar  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:16 am
User Image

Name Krushe [crew-SHAY]
Alias n.a
Gender Female
Type Cosplay || Original Character
Obtained pet trade with Kaju

Mate Kratos...? Sorta? Not really?
Orientation Straight
Parents n.a
Siblings n.a
Children Kaito; Kae, Karys, Kallisto
Other Family Lloyd would be here adopted son?

Friends Kratos
Acquaintances Pachaebella [though he isn't here. =D]
Enemies n.a

Breedings
01 Kratos done ♥
02 Kratos done ♥
03 Andrew Ryan ?

Relationships
Kratos :: "My mate. I've had four children with him. Too many... -sigh- He's amazing though." - mate

Personality Very serious. Krushe is all about "srs bizniz" ever since she became a knight or whatever. She pretty much hates talking to people. =D;
Bio Her story in a nutshell.

She was once a "princess" trapped in a prison in a castle due to her uncle wanting to inherit it but she would etc yeah whatever. [Haha, so cliche.] Anyway, her night in shining armor [Dominique] came to her rescue and saved her and brought her to the magical land he and many other nights lived.. A little organization of night and stuff. So yeah, they lived happily and Dominique rescued other princesses and that stuff to kep food on the table. But when Dominique died one day [the month before their wedding], distress struck the damsel. He gave all his stuff to Krushe in his will.. And Krushe took everything literaly and took his place as a knight. Saves people and stuff like that and she enjoys it, but gwaa she still became sour. D; Yet to find another to love and seems to not want a friend again.

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:17 am
User Image

Name Lana
Alias n.a
Gender Female
Type Normal
Obtained looking through the firs thtread. x]; 10k pages, page...1669 I think. Colored by Meha

Mate n.a
Orientation Lesbian, though she might waver if she likes the indivisual enough
Parents Mother nature. =D
Siblings n.a
Children Zigzag, Allegany, Maisie [with Oregon]
Other Family n.a

Friends Agent Oregon
Acquaintances n.a
Enemies n.a

Breedings
01 Agent Oregon done ♥

Relationships
Agent Oregon :: "8D she has weird armor." - friend
Zigzag :: "She has some of her other mommy's armor." - relationship status
Allegany :: "She has all that armor stuff like her other mommy. =D I miss decorating her bowl with flowers!" - family
Maisie :: "Last daughter. Her name rhymes with daisy. |3" - family

Personality Very lax; she's calm and easy-going. She has a deep love for nature and is often hugging trees or naming flowers.. She generally doesn't make much sense, but hey, she's a poor knock off of a hippie; what are you expecting?
Bio Conceived by mother nature and DJ's frustration, she has grown with decorating her head and tail with flowers crowns and grass weaved together. 8D D'aww, how cute.

Noodle Logs (Journals)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff