Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
What Gun Do U Prefer? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Gun Do U Prefer?
  M4A1
  FAMAS
  SCAR-H
  TAR-21
  FAL
  M16A4
  ACR
  F2000
  AK-47
View Results

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:56 am
Dang a lot of people like ACR and SCAR-H.

I prefer SCAR-H even though it has low ammo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:36 am
NejiHyuga900
Dang a lot of people like ACR and SCAR-H.

I prefer SCAR-H even though it has low ammo.

Agreed lol
SCAR-H is great in free for all. I usually run out of ammo from killin lots of people in the match then I have to resort to my secondary weapon which is an m9 pistol with tactical knife or just pick up someone elses weapon!!
I love using other people's weapons against them especially FAMAS users.
That gun is great as well.  

Treythebest_11

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:40 am
its better to have the least gun vote cuz it means it aint overused =-=  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:58 am
Exotic Player

Like F2000, I love to use it, mostly because almost anyone uses it and it is very good xp  

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:18 pm
duvaxD
Exotic Player

Like F2000, I love to use it, mostly because almost anyone uses it and it is very good xp

yeah i use it too when ever i get to level 60. Its a nice gun but alot of ppl dont use it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:42 pm
Exotic Player

No way lol. It truly doesn't matter what gun you use. It depends upon your reflexes and if the gun is more suitable for yourself... and the guns are not more in your favor if alot of people don't use it. that crap is all in your head talk2hand  

Treythebest_11

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:03 pm
Treythebest_11
Exotic Player

No way lol. It truly doesn't matter what gun you use. It depends upon your reflexes and if the gun is more suitable for yourself... and the guns are not more in your favor if alot of people don't use it. that crap is all in your head talk2hand

So it doesn't matter if everyone uses the scar in a whole entire game. It makes it not fun and u only use the scar-h for better suit and to play better i know but the guns aint challenging. There r so many guns that r good in mw2 but they get too much of an easy kill. I c in every game a person who has an acr, ump, and a scar. If i c someone not using those guns and using something ppl hardly use i know they r challenging them selfs. For instance for myself. When i first used the desert eagle i thought it was noobish becuz of its recoil. Until I challenge myself not to give up on that gun. Now i own with it in S&D, GW, TDm and etc. Got 24-9 for only using it with akimbo. Also the F2000 i had a tough time figuring out wat it was used for until i kept using it and figured y it was made. But like the Scar u can instantly use it without a doubt. Its not a bad thing it just gets the game boring.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:21 pm
the Ak-47 any attachment preforms much like it does in real life but i love the gun b/c i feel comfortable using it...i have done great with all ARs except for the F2000 but that is b/c i don't use very much i bet i could get better with it if i wanted to  

Commando Ganon

Treythebest_11

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:07 pm
Exotic Player
Treythebest_11
Exotic Player

So it doesn't matter if everyone uses the scar in a whole entire game. It makes it not fun and u only use the scar-h for better suit and to play better i know but the guns aint challenging. There r so many guns that r good in mw2 but they get too much of an easy kill. I c in every game a person who has an acr, ump, and a scar. If i c someone not using those guns and using something ppl hardly use i know they r challenging them selfs. For instance for myself. When i first used the desert eagle i thought it was noobish becuz of its recoil. Until I challenge myself not to give up on that gun. Now i own with it in S&D, GW, TDm and etc. Got 24-9 for only using it with akimbo. Also the F2000 i had a tough time figuring out wat it was used for until i kept using it and figured y it was made. But like the Scar u can instantly use it without a doubt. Its not a bad thing it just gets the game boring.

Agreed lol I use mainly the Scar-h but I also challenge myself by using different pistols neutral I favor the scar-h for a reason because it can be used for long ranges without much recoil.
and dude I've challenged myself so much. I've found the scar-h and FAMAS to be most usefull for me. When I start to get bored from using the gun to much, which will practically never happen, then I will change lol biggrin
Great you like to challenge yourself. I do as well by using my pistol more than I use my assualt rifles, and you really can't judge upon this poll to see the majority of gun usage for a specific gun. You need a much larger amount of votes till you can judge So great judgement  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:12 pm
Intervention (thermal) w/ stopping power...  

Tha Disciple

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:00 pm
Diclonius Toshiro
I'm the only FAMAS? wth guys? xD

>.>.....because the FAMAS sucks...SCAR-H ALL THE WAY D<  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:09 pm
I prefer the TAR-2 , but use AK-47 more.  

Dude658

sharkmanx2

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:31 pm
the intervention or the ump 45  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:53 pm
Remember its not the gun its the player O-o  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain