Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Create-A-Kill Streak Reward Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:50 am
Disturb The Universe
I wish Call of Duty had a water map.
We do have war on waters. .
We could call submarines and what not.
How cool.
Then I got a kill streak reward for that kind of map:

Electric Beam Satellite (10 Kills): A satellite sends a bolt of lightning from space to the location of your choice. If shot on water, all units but your teammates that are in that pond will be killed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:39 pm
NejiHyuga900
Disturb The Universe
I wish Call of Duty had a water map.
We do have war on waters. .
We could call submarines and what not.
How cool.
Then I got a kill streak reward for that kind of map:

Electric Beam Satellite (10 Kills): A satellite sends a bolt of lightning from space to the location of your choice. If shot on water, all units but your teammates that are in that pond will be killed.

Only on regular game types, hardcore has Friendly Fire even when you use killstreaks  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Ocelot913

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:39 pm
Sniper inbound 11 Killstreak: You are a sniper in a chopper. Barret .50 Cal holds 6 rounds one shot equals instant death. 43 secs. to snipe.

APC 11 Killstreak: You are in a APC. You can drive in water shoot 50. Cal bullets and 5 rockets. Takes 5 shots with any rocket launcher. 47 secs.

Little drone 3 Killstreak: Mobile land vehicle has no attack/no damage. Controlled by the player with the killstreak. Leaves you vulnerable on the ground. If it gets out of range of the player the player will no longer be in control of the drone.

Sea Knight 15 Killstreak: A Sea Knight can shoot 5 shots per box of explosive ordinance 37 secs. (player controlled)

Juggernauts 7 Killstreak: 5 juggernauts will hunt down enemies every 10 secs. 40 secs.

Satellite Intel 20 killstreak: Most recent enemy activity will be visible for 35 secs.

Battleship (Ultimate killstreak) 25 Killstreak: Only when water is near the map a battleship will shoot 3 shots from the main front of the ship every 15 seconds, 70 shots from each of 2 AA Guns for 2 times. For 30 seconds.

And lastly (lol)

Paratroop Drop 8 Killstreak: A C-130 will drop friendly troops to a designated position anywhere on the map every 25 seconds. 4 minutes then the C-130 will leave airspace. The C-130 can be shot down. Paratroopers can shoot the weapon they have in the air and half of their ammo will be refilled upon landing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:40 pm
Name: C.N.D.D ( Counter Nuclear Destruction Device )
Kills Required: 15
Effect: This killstreak allows you to destroy one killstreak (including nukes) from the player of your choosing. You can only activate this killstreak once and if your team is losing by more than 2000 points.

( This would be the ULTIMATE death streak XD )  

Simon -Ghost- Riley

Get Off x

Tipsy Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:50 pm
Simon -Ghost- Riley
Effect: This killstreak allows you to destroy one killstreak (including nukes) from the player of your choosing. You can only activate this killstreak once and if your team is losing by more than 2000 points.

So, is this meant to be a killstreak, or deathstreak?
I'm not sure, but I think an EMP will cancel a nuke. So they kinda already have that. I don't get how you could target just one player either.

It's imaginary for a reason, I guess. rolleyes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:32 pm
Get Off x
Simon -Ghost- Riley

So, is this meant to be a killstreak, or deathstreak?
I'm not sure, but I think an EMP will cancel a nuke. So they kinda already have that. I don't get how you could target just one player either.

It's imaginary for a reason, I guess. rolleyes

EMP can't cancel a nuke xp  

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:20 am
juggernaught perk sends out two al controlled juggernaugts armed with m240's or another lmg.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:57 am
I thought of a good idea.What if they made a killstreak that allows you to deploy a character from modern warfare 2.The character varies depending on what team your on such as TF141 and Spetnaz.

Killstreak: Character Deployment
Kills Required:10
Effect biggrin eploy or call on a MW2 character and they help complete objectives and fight the enemy.They are much harder to kill, just like in the museum. Their time limit in the match is 3 minutes. You can choose which character you want to deploy, but is limited depending on what team. Here's the list for the characters that can be deployed by each team.
TF141
Ghost
Price
Soap
Army Rangers
Sgt Foley
General Shepherd
Cpl Dunn
OpFor(I only have 2 because OpFor aren't important in MW2)
Al-Asad
Makarov
Militia
Rojas
Makarov
Rojas's Assistant
Ultranationalists or Spetnaz
Makarov
Viktor
Lev  

Desmond17

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500

Siul Uchiha

Malevolent Tactician

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:15 pm
Blinding moment(5 kills)-enemy units are blinded for five seconds,as they were blinded by a flash grenade.
Call in support sniper team(8 kills)-a small group of sniper units will fire from certain spot you choose on the map,(laptop).They will keep firing on enemies for 2 and a half minutes.
Call in a tank (13 kills)-Like the pavelow a heavy armored tank goes around the field shooting at the enemy.

for fun dont take it seriously.Call in the A-team and Chuck norris for support.(25 kills)-it says it all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:30 am
Siul Uchiha
Blinding moment(5 kills)-enemy units are blinded for five seconds,as they were blinded by a flash grenade.
Call in support sniper team(8 kills)-a small group of sniper units will fire from certain spot you choose on the map,(laptop).They will keep firing on enemies for 2 and a half minutes.
Call in a tank (13 kills)-Like the pavelow a heavy armored tank goes around the field shooting at the enemy.

for fun dont take it seriously.Call in the A-team and Chuck norris for support.(25 kills)-it says it all.

blinding moment would be nice, but it would be very annoying for the other team xP
I think 6 kills for it would be better  

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:49 pm
Reset Progress (1 Kill) - Every player's/team's current score is reset to 0. (This makes the match impossible to win until time is called) lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:55 pm
WTF? Boom!!! (50 Kills) - Ends the match in a defeat (this is the also known as the "Backfired Tactical Nuke". If done on Free-For-All, the player with the highest score (excluding you) wins!!!  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:18 pm
NAME- MOAB
KILLS- 20 kills
EFFECT- Drops a single Massive Ordnance Air Blast (or Mother of All Bombs) on a player designated target with an explosive radius of about 1/5th of the map (because it would kill everyone in games maps like Rust). Splash damage still effects people behind walls and under roofs, if within the blast radius.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:00 am
o_x_Shifty_x_o
NAME- MOAB
KILLS- 20 kills
EFFECT- Drops a single Massive Ordnance Air Blast (or Mother of All Bombs) on a player designated target with an explosive radius of about 1/5th of the map (because it would kill everyone in games maps like Rust). Splash damage still effects people behind walls and under roofs, if within the blast radius.

DuDE!! I agree that the Massive Ordnance Air Blast is the mother of all Bombs!!
Check out these crazy effects it causes once it explodes!!

BOMB RADIUS DAMAGE

* Up to 1,000 yards: Obliterates everything.
* Up to 1 mile: Knocks people, tents, light buildings, cars and jeeps over within 1-mile radius.
* Up to 1.7 miles: shock wave kills people, causes severe damage to buildings, equipment, blows trucks, tanks off road.
* Up to 2 miles: causes deafness.
* Up to 5 miles: shakes ground, breaks windows.
* Up to 30 miles: 10,000 foot high mushroom cloud visible

The information above was obtained from the following website: http://www.globalsecurity.org/org/news/2003/030312-moab02.htm

Found a Picture!!

User Image

Obtained from the following website: http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualite/monde/20030410.OBS9340/des-bombes-de-10tenvoyees-en-irak.html  

Treythebest_11

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces