Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
βαттℓє ʘӺ ʈҔΣ ɃɐΩȡϩ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:28 am
After practicing, the band members put their instruments in their cases. Rachel and Emily carried their cases like backpacks, Sara and Hildred didn't carry theirs, but rather kept them in the bus. Colleen and Jasmine just carried them normally. Each case had the band name in shiny silver lettering in it. They saw a band setting up to practice, and the six of them watched the band. "Good to know our competition, right?" Jasmine said, trying to find an excuse to stay. They finally stayed, watching them with curiosity.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:59 am
((Imma post a vid of a different band doing a song. A few friends from school and i did a cover of it, and i wanna post it and pretend my band did it 'k? ))

The band finished their tuning and began...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGXl-_GjOeM  

YummyBiscuits

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:17 am
After signing the band up for the BoB, Favine headed back to the cabin they were housed in. The minute he walked in he heard the loud music. Javier was already rolling on the ground sing to it. Sephoron had found him a boy toy. Etva was getting there outfit's out and ready for the day. And Ivory. Well the FBI would not be able to find him. "Oy you guy's we got signed up for a little pre BoB. Were doing two song's in the park, for this Weak-a of Music." Favine watched as Javier turned the Music down. "What's the limit on what we can do? don't want to be banned from playing here again. Like last time." Javier looked over to Etva.

"It was an outfit thing. No one told use five Dude's in harajuku girl dress was a bad thing in the deep south. Were they ask about yo cunbread." Etva did a his southern accent which sounded weird mixed with his Japanese one. "Plus Sephoron made out with some guy on stage for like five minute's, blame him."

Favine shook his head. "Did you see him last night? He had like three guys with him. He's like the man whore of the band." Favine laughed. "Well yea, it's better then being the wet blanket of the band. No i'm not kissing a guy, we can't do acid before a show, i'm to hype right now after the show to do acid, I can only handle one girl at a time. You should grow a pair, and then let me play with them." Sephoron said, and then went back to the matter at hand. The guy in front of him.

Favine laughed again. "You would like wouldn't you. But there for the lady's only. So what we wearing today Etva?" Favine watched as Etva pulled out five matching outfit's.

Etva,Ivory,Javier,Favine,Sephoron.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:44 am
Emily sighed, and said "You know what? They're not in our... genre. I think we might be going without competition in our genre." Colleen sighed, and replied "That's because everyone has common sense, and doesn't play classical at a battle of the bands." Jasmine gave Colleen a soft punch, and said "Come on, we play Jazz. Not classical. We just have flute instead of Sax, French Horn instead of Trombone, and Cello instead of String Bass." Emily sighed, and said "But French Horn is much better than trombone. I sounds much smoother." They started looking around, at all the bands.  

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:57 am
After every one had showered, and Ivory had been found. The Band changed and headed out to were there little stage was. Lucky for them there crew had set every thing up, and a group of there groupie's were already waiting around to hear them play.

Javier waited as the rest of the band go onto there equipment on the stage and then he started.

"Everlasting depression, this one page
Fleeting tactics, to those eyes
Without supplication, evil in law, connecting toward prison

Note with deadly poison, harboring fear at earthly desires
Incessant drool at delusional lies

Judgment, prattling on of crime unification
Who knows how to break the deadlock?

World of acquittal
Words of sanction

An acquired fever, truly "death pirates"
Redeem the game of law

Despair the Billy
Now, morals
Come, unstoppable eraser rain
Despair the Billy
Now, morals

Unstoppable eraser rain

Crimson-colored song of destruction
Won't it end?
How long has it been half noise?

Have ya got "that" which lies dormant within society?
Who can overwrite it, the filth of the world?
The earth astir from a chain of annihilation
Master, obliteration, fated self-destruction

World of acquittal
Words of sanction

An acquired fever, truly "death pirates"
Redeem the game of law

Despair the Billy
Now, morals
Despair the Billy
Now, morals

Unstoppable eraser rain

Love, battle of wits, tension
Egoistically bent sadist
Iron hammer of fragmented evil
Lives snatched away

Saturated with scoundrels, urgent, murder of criminals
Verdict! "Human rights," "trouble," "hatred"
Repentance spilling viscera
Snickering shinigami, why this consequence?
Truth, no one knows the misery

"Kira"
We are the "Kira"
My name is "Kira"
Even your "Kira"

"Kira"
We are the "Kira"
My name is "Kira"
Even your "Kira"

Above is carnage of a dark funeral,
Truth-debate-peace-error, regret,
Many thousands of years, pity

Above is carnage of a dark funeral,
Truth-debate-peace-error, regret,
Many thousands of years, pity

Violence, turbulent times, despair and pain

Despair the Billy
Now, morals
Despair the Billy
Now, morals

Dancin' bloody heart
Love, the thunderous color tone is life
Dancin' bloody heart
Love, the thunderous color tone is life

It's an unstoppable fate, chained race"

Favine song in or more like yelled in at his parts, as did the rest of the band.

Every one jumped around as they song, Javier rolled on the ground and yelled into the mic. Etva bounced around the drums as played and song, Favine and Ivory played close to each other as they swung there long hair and did cat pose's every so often. When they were done they all meowed.

The song.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces