Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Ticonderoga Stories {Awaiting new people to join} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Taco Pocky

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:43 pm

After downloading the data in the hive mind I put the wires back into my arm and went to the meeting with the fellow ambassadors. As I walked into the room a saw an Ankyaa female. Slowly I walked up to her and scanned her with my mobile scanner "Female, Ankyaa, this is the first time I have seen one."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:52 am

"WHAT?! The Locust will be attending?!"
Shecurian blurted this out, and Laz glared at him, until the lesser officer swallowed. Satisfied, Laz turned his attention to the Ambassador once more.

" The Locust are seriously acknowledging our existance, rather than simply trying to wipe us out?"

The Locust, as far as anyone could tell, were extreme xenophobes; if it wasn't of their own species, they exterminated it. That the Locust would be sending a delegation was....surprising.

"As far as we can tell, Admiral, yes.... their delegation will consist of three Locust, along with a sizeable retinue of, ahh.... 'vassels' would be accurate..."

Familiar with diplomatic euphenisms, Laz fluffed his fur at Yelarens words.
" Slaves, you mean."
" thats a little harsh..."
" Slaves are what they are.....how many?"
" not many..."
"How many?!"
".... twenty or thirty."
"christ...."

-Security issues, all of them.... The Locust cannot be trusted, and that goes double for their slaves as well.... this is gonna be one looooonnng Summit-

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Super Taco Pocky

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:05 am

"I would like to voice my agreement with the Ambassador" V3gger said as he stepped forward and tilted his head a few times. "It would be purely logical to assume this is a trap. The classified data that I have gather on this station suggests that it could not withstand a full on assault." V3gger was a bit curious as to the responses he might get. On one hand his kind was never really liked by the organic races, on the other they had a common enemy.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:20 am

Freda sniffed at the air as she looked at the cyborg. She hadn't seen a cyborg in several years, and the smell was somewhat familiar. Her master had done business with some cyborgs in the past, and the smell reminded her of home. To keep her emotions in check, Freda looked forward at the summit with a serious look on her face.

IEditYourWorld

Nero9295

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Nero continued to another sector minding his own business as he worked. He overheard from a couple people talking about some important people on the ship. "Hm I wonder what the deal is....?" he shook his head "No its none of my business." he said as he went back to work.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:03 pm

"there are answers within lies, secrets within riddles.... accept input from helm, jumpcoordinates accepted.....they gave power to the beast, and I said " give power unto the beast" for the beast had the body of a lion and the head of a man...."

- The Central One always speaks...-
The being in silver edged armor looked down at the creature in the ammniotic fluid filled tank, hooked into the ships systems...and completly insane. Or, at least to a unknowing viewer, insane. Most of his kind never came down here, to the core of their HiveCarrier, and he was grateful for that. His...'assignment', had him testy, and he might take his anger and frustration out on a unwary servitor or fellow member of the crew.

- 'A great honor' they said.... lies! We have no need to abase ourselves before the vermin; they should be bowing to us, not us acknowledging them as our equals! this is a insult to my Line!-

Privatly, though,he knew that the Unified Hive had to come to grips with the other powers in the galexy. Unknown to all but his race, their massive HiveCarriers, the ships the hated Colonial Association called "Scarabs" were nearly irreplacable; the techniques for creating them, for birthing them, were nearly lost. The traditional navy units were more easily built, but the Homeworld and her holdings, conquered planets full of slaves,were poor in minerals... they could not afford to waste ships in attacks when they could not easily replace them. He sighed, then looked up as a speaker chimed.

" Ambassador Chretak, we are at the jump coordinates. Your 'Gutter' class Battlecruiser is waiting here for you, and your retinue is awaiting you in Hanger Bay A-16."
Cretak nodded, and turned to enter the 'Lift. he input his destination, and the car shot off.

"So what do you make of this whole business with the CA, Tomarki?"
" I don't know, Lestak. I heard our boss, Chretak, is one of the Ta'na'lesta Line."
"The Ta'na'lesta Line? why did they pick one of them as a ambassador? that entire Line is one of the most hardliner of the entire Unified Hive! this is asking for a problem!"
"no s**t. this will not be good for us if he screws it up"
" it'll be bad for all Venthrenthi if he does...."

The two other Venthrenthi members of the Delegation waited in the cavenourous hanger bay as they awaited the arrival of their leader. They both heard a electric crackle, and turned to see the 'Gutter' Battlecruiser assigned to their mission drift through the field keeping the atmosphere inside the ship. Tomarki looked at his companion; both had their helmets off, and Lestak looked back at him, his feathers puffed out. The Venthrenthi were not, as almost all other species thought, insects...rather, they were more akin to birds. the confusion lay with their societies structure; a central female, a Queen, ruled each of the Venthrenthi Lines, and all the Queens worked with one another for the good of their entire species.

the two junior Venthrenthi had been selected because of their vocal arguments against the isolationist stance of the current High Queen, argueing that the entire race was stagnating away. The Warlords who had put together the mission had agreed wholeheartedly, and had the two of them assigned to the mission. the Warlords had been overruled as to the selection of the actual ambassador by the High Queen, and she had picked a member of the line most fervent in their hatred of all things non-Venthrenthi. it boded ill.

The two snapped to attention as their silver armored boss exited the lift. The Ambassador looked both of them over for a second then shook his head.
" Helmets on at ALL times, you two! the vermin cannot know our identities."
" But it shows we are unwilling to-
" We ARE! this whole mission is a travesty! it will fail,and we will be all the stronger for it. Now get on board, I want to be going"
The two junior members slipped on their helmets and saluted, then followed Chretak into the ship. The sleek, needlelike Battlecruiser drifted out of the hanger, and into the darkness of interstellar space.

Up on the surprisingly spacious bridge, Chretak settled into the captains chair, and trilled a inquiry to the pilot-slave at the helm.
" Are coordinates set for this 'Ticonderoga', slave?"
" Yes, my lord, the coordinates are-"
"Then Jump already!"

the slave wisely didn't answer, and input commands as Lestak and Tomarki glanced at each other; this was off toa bad start. The ships engines glowed a second, then a rippling tear in space-time appeared before them, and the ship slipped inside. the tear persisted for a moment after the warship had entered, then closed in a burst of exotic radiation.

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:54 am

(Uhhhh...anyone else gonna post?)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Nero pulled out some ear buds before placing into his ears. He reached into his shirt pocket to grab a small mp3 player and turned it on. After finding a song he wanted he went back work on a nerby terminal singing to himself.

Nero9295

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:39 am

"Admiral! incoming on the Scanner, sir!"

Laz turned from his perusing of the datafiles Yelaran had left for him, and faced the massive Holotank at the very center of Ticonderoga's command deck.
"Show me"
The standard status hologram of the station vanished, to be replaced by a hologram of the Alpha Centauri system. A blinking red box appeared around a magenta line pointing straight at the station- A Hyper signature. And at the speed it was showing...

"Locust signature?"
"yes sir!"
Shecurian was at his side already.
" Here we go..... they sure waste no time at all, do they?"
"Not a second."

The two watched as the blinking icon drew closer, and the CA flotilla tasked with the protection of the Summit drifted in closer to their charge in preparation. Laz tapped in commands into the Holotanks control console, and the view shifted to a feed from a external camera, just as the Locust ship exited Hyperspace.

A series of bright flashes came first, the FTL bow waves of the ships passage. then a aquamarine flash of light as space-time was torn asunder. A huge, angular crimson and ebony shape appeared in the tear, and came to a halt, the tear closing in a flash of greenish light and exotic radiation.

Laz gazed at the ship as she smoothly deployed Sublight engine arrays and slowly thrusted closer. A crew-women cleared her throat.
"Admiral! Signal coming in for us!"
" patch it through Ensign"

The Admiral and his XO waited until the Holotank went blank. when it came alive again, the helmeted visage of a Locust floated there. Shecurian traded glances with his commander, then Laz stepped forward and bowed his head.

"Greetings to you. I am Admiral Lazurkri La'ternain. It is my honor to welcome you to this station."
"I am ambassador Chretak. I am the Grand Hives...Representative."
The voice was being masked by the helmet, and some sort of device, but he thought he heard anger in the Locust Ambassador's reply. Before he could contemplate this, the Ambassador continued.

" We require a isolated and secured hanger bay, one as far away from the hangers of any of the ....attendees to this summit..."
-Great....
"we Aim to please, ambassador."
The helmet bobbed once, then the image vanished- the connection had been cut. Laz sighed and relayed orders for one of the bays t be cleared; this was definitely going to be a loooooong day.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:18 pm

(annnnndddd that seems to be the death of this RP folks.... if I fail to get a hold of more people willing to post here or get the people who HAVE posted to return in the next month, I'm shutting this down.)

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:18 pm

(Well, looks like this died damn quickly; those that were involved with it seemed to have died as well. And I had such high hopes for it back then as well!
oh well. win some, lose a lot. If anyone else feels like joining in, I'll resurrect it, but if not, meh, gonna shut it down for good.)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:21 pm

((i'll join but your going to have to wait till saturday or sunday, i cant do much on school comps and can only use my good comp during weekends. So if you can wait that long, please keep the rp open. ^ET^))

FirionTheDragon

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:35 pm

(It'll remain open. I just wanted to try to revive it and see if anyone was interested in it at all.)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:08 am

((oh, well than you caught my interest XD))

FirionTheDragon

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:39 pm

Name: Grygon
Species: Xuntar (zuhn-tar)
Species Nickname: Dragon
Orientation: Straight
Height: 7' 2
Tail Length: 3' 5
Weight: 528 lbs
Personality: Kind, a bit of a show off, and can get out of hand when it comes to combat

Dislikes: Vandalism, Magazines, and those who make fun of his tail

Role on Ticonderoga: To put it short, a librarian

Ref Picture(s)
User Image
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items