Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:33 am
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
((Thats not true ha ha i just have to tell you that i made the hand sign))

Edit:
Nope the sand style i mastered makes it almost impossible to knock me off my feet because of my balance.Plus my body is super tone so that a weak attack like that wouldnt make me trip it would bounce off my muscles like nothing

Actually, its a guild Rule, you have to call out the jutsu. Because there is a clan that you dont have to call them out.

And My attacks arent weak, if your fast, my character is strong, so therefore you still wouldnt trip. wat is with everyone putting down my character?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:41 am
Kai stood there as Akira kicked him."Your weak."Kai stood his ground thanks to his advanced tai skills.Kai vanished before Akira had time to move as he reappeared behind him."Too slow."Kai threw a single punch at Akiras right shoulder with full force.

((There either way you couldnt knock me over.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:50 am
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Kai stood there as Akira kicked him."Your weak."Kai stood his ground thanks to his advanced tai skills.Kai vanished before Akira had time to move as he reappeared behind him."Too slow."Kai threw a single punch at Akiras right shoulder with full force.

im not weak, I would have at least broken a leg.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:53 am
Akira put his arm against the ground and pushed himself out of the way. Making four hand seals at a super fast rate, he put his fingers to his mouth. "Great Fireball Jutsu!" he yelled, firing the jutsu at point blank.

((The momentum from your punch wouldnt let you get out of the way that quickly.))  

Naruto Eternity

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:54 am
Lord Akira Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

im not weak, I would have at least broken a leg.

Nope my legs are very tone.I was kicked by a s rank tai master and i said it broke my arm and he said since im also tai class that the kick wouldnt break my arm thanks to the massive muscles in it.You only being ninjutsu class wouldnt do much damage with taijutsu one me.But im a kaguya so i can fix the bone instantly so its pointless  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:58 am
Using the momentum from his punch Kai sidestepped and flipped high into the air above the fireball as he landed back on the ground he laughed at the weak attempt.Kai having in human flexibility made it completely too easy to dodge the attack."Your weak.If you dont try to kill me you wont win."

((Ha ha i told you my rpc was super beastly))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:07 am
"Nighty night." Akira suddenly said, forming the tiger sign. "Temple Nirvana Jutsu!" he called out, suddenly the area was filled with feathers.

((Edit: Lasts 4 posts))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:11 am
As soon as Akira spoke Kai lifted up his headband as it revealed his sharingan."Genjutsu wont work either."Kai smiled as his sharingan stood activated allowing him to see through the jutsu.Without warning he closed his normal eye that way he wasnt effected at all.

((Sharingan pwns genjutsu,and yes my hand seep is fast enough to move the headband in time))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:14 am
I shall say this once: SHARINGAN CAN'T SEE THROUGH GENJUTSU!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:18 am
Hiro you are no longer my fav sannin....  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:19 am
((Im not gonna let it affect you, but Sharingan doesnt see through this, it affects your sense to sleep, you would still fall asleep, but you do have Kai, I just didnt see it at first.))

Akira smiled. "I thought you had Sharingan. Nice to see." Akira said, writting something down in a booklet before returning to the task at hand. Akira then bit his finger. He ten made 5 handseals quickly. Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram "Summoning Jutsu!" Akira summoned a Large toad. Akira then made a few more handsigns. "Oil Wall!" He called out, then made more. "Toad Oil Tsunami!" He called out too. suddenly, there was ALOT of oil in the arena, most of it rushing towards Kai. Akira lit it on fire using an explosive tag the fire Oil rushed towards Kai Akira then made a few more handseals. "Fire Resistance Jutsu!" he called out.

((Summoned toad, Toag Oil Wall, Toad Oil Tsunami, Fire Restistance. In a minute, your gonna have to be able to fly, because this stuff can be put out by water.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:20 am
((Sorry Ice, it just doesn't. I don't mean to be douchey..... But I just don't like it when people ignore my genjutsu, lol. Anyways, Nirvana has to travel to you.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:21 am
Hiro_Uzaki
I shall say this once: SHARINGAN CAN'T SEE THROUGH GENJUTSU!

It cant see through it, but it can choose to ignore it. Had his other eye been left open, he would have fallen asleep. I read Narutopedia, Sharingan is only affected by Sharingan Genjutsu  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:22 am
Hiro_Uzaki
((Sorry Ice, it just doesn't. I don't mean to be douchey..... But I just don't like it when people ignore my genjutsu, lol. Anyways, Nirvana has to travel to you.))

Nirvana was in the Air, affecting the entire field but the user.  

Naruto Eternity

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:23 am
Yes, but it still has to travel to him. He is as fast as you are with his taijutsu styles.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff