Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwacademy (word play){Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:25 am
"Hi?" She said,moving her long sleeves to show her hand and put her hair out of the way on one side and show black nail polish. "I'm a new academy student."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:29 am
Akira, snap out of it. He thought, starring at her white eyes. "Im the Village Kage, Akira Hatake" he said, holding out his hand.  

Naruto Eternity

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:32 am
Serina kept starring at him with her eyes. They gleamed when the sun shown through the classroom window like glass. "I'm Serina Hyuuga. Can we start the lessons?" She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:33 am
Akira smiled. "heh heh, yeah. Start with Transformation jutsu, then Make a clone and substitution Jutsu."  

Naruto Eternity

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:37 am
She nodded, looking at the instructions on the board she copied each instruction carefully. When she turn to walk away a bit he would see a nearly stained red knife in a ribbon on her back. It mirrored his reflection.[1/2] She licked her light blue lips and fixed her hair. Serina made the hand signs and started to focus on the techinque. A poof of smoke and a rather older lady about in her 20s appeared in a beautiful black swimsuit and long black hair with Serina's white eyes. She winked at Akira. "Good?" She blew a kiss and transformed back.[2/2]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:48 am
Akira turned away slightly, "Yes, that was good, here." he said, tossing her a Iwagakure Headband. "Your a gennin now"  

Naruto Eternity

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:18 am
[[ xd ]]
Serina nodded and caught the headband. She tied it on her head like Sakura fashion but kept hair in her face.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:36 pm
Akira looked in the Direction of the Kage's office. "She's here." he whispered to himself. He then turned back to Serina. "There is a list of jutsu in the Library." He said, turning away. He started to blush a little bit. Get ahold of yourself. Your a Kage.  

Naruto Eternity

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:41 pm
Serina nodded. "Should I go to the library to get some scrolls and leave you to your blushing?" She asked, it wasen't hard to know he was blushing cause everytime he turned back his cheeks were still a little pink.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:59 pm
Akira's hand went to his eyes and he moaned softly. Crap. It's hard to not stare at her. He thought to himself. "You should learn jutsu. You will need them. I... I will obtain A Hyuuga scroll for you. Would you like that?" He asked, turning back to look into her white eyes.  

Naruto Eternity

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:01 pm
"My Byakugan isn't activated at all so I can't learn Hyuuga techinques till then." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:03 pm
Akira smiled. "For when it comes, then?" he asked.  

Naruto Eternity

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:06 pm
"Yes." She said and twirled a bit to walk to the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:18 pm
"It will be my gift to you." he said, bowing and leaving.  

Naruto Eternity

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces