Submit

STAR
  FAWKz
View Results

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:51 am
Super Cheesio
To be honest I didn't really like the original Luigi's Mansion that much. Sure, it was nice having Luigi as the star for once (even if he was portrayed as a wimp), but I just didn't find it that fun.
I thought it was pretty decent. Still, it's my understanding that not a lot of people liked Luigi's Mansion. That was actually my point.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:54 am
Trenn Flashkill
Super Cheesio
To be honest I didn't really like the original Luigi's Mansion that much. Sure, it was nice having Luigi as the star for once (even if he was portrayed as a wimp), but I just didn't find it that fun.
I thought it was pretty decent. Still, it's my understanding that not a lot of people liked Luigi's Mansion. That was actually my point.
Ah. Well, what I'd like to see return which people don't talk about much is Pilotwings. The airplane thing in Wii Sports Resort was fun, but it was just collecting those information icons. Once you'd done that it was over.  

Super Cheesio

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:58 am
I liked Luigi's Mansion.

Needs more vegetables, though.

Actually, I ******** love that game, and my friend lost it, and I ******** hate that.

So gay, dawg.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:58 am
Super Cheesio
Trenn Flashkill
Super Cheesio
Ah. Well, what I'd like to see return which people don't talk about much is Pilotwings. The airplane thing in Wii Sports Resort was fun, but it was just collecting those information icons. Once you'd done that it was over.

That's a great idea. I'm totally on board for another Pilotwings. Why has the Wii seen so few flight games, anyway? I thought that would be one genre that would be exploited to hell on the Wii.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:12 am
Trenn Flashkill
Super Cheesio
Trenn Flashkill
Super Cheesio

That's a great idea. I'm totally on board for another Pilotwings. Why has the Wii seen so few flight games, anyway? I thought that would be one genre that would be exploited to hell on the Wii.
That and sword games. And the only good sword game that comes to mind is Red Steel 2.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:22 am
Super Cheesio
Trenn Flashkill
Super Cheesio
Trenn Flashkill
Super Cheesio

That and sword games. And the only good sword game that comes to mind is Red Steel 2.

What's wrong with these developers?  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:25 am
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
I'm not saying it's something I'd necessarily be looking forward to, just that it would be a big draw for gamers.

Would it? I honestly have never heard of anyone ever talking about Kid Icarus except for the few times in the Cult and it's usually you talking about how shitty it is. A new Luigi's Mansion would have more draw that Kid Icarus.
Oh, I have. It's been awhile, so the fans are done bitching (for now) but a lot of people wanted a new Kid Icarus game at the past million E3s. Just him being in Brawl was enough to blow up the websites with hopes and clamoring for a new installment. Personally, I think more people would be excited for a new KI than L'sM, even if I'm not one of them and hate them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:27 am
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
I'm not saying it's something I'd necessarily be looking forward to, just that it would be a big draw for gamers.

Would it? I honestly have never heard of anyone ever talking about Kid Icarus except for the few times in the Cult and it's usually you talking about how shitty it is. A new Luigi's Mansion would have more draw that Kid Icarus.
Oh, I have. It's been awhile, so the fans are done bitching (for now) but a lot of people wanted a new Kid Icarus game at the past million E3s. Just him being in Brawl was enough to blow up the websites with hopes and clamoring for a new installment. Personally, I think more people would be excited for a new KI than L'sM, even if I'm not one of them and hate them.

Well I hope there isn't a new Kid Icarus. That's a waste of an announcement.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:29 am
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish

Well I hope there isn't a new Kid Icarus. That's a waste of an announcement.
Owned.

I hope Nintendo goes all out this year. Last year was pretty freaking awesome, and I hope they continue with that this one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:32 am
There's going to be a new Luigi's Mansion??  

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:33 am
eveejoystar
There's going to be a new Luigi's Mansion??
No. God. Read.

They got the trademark renewed in January, but that doesn't mean anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:46 am
yeah i'm hoping for a pikmin 3, since i apparently traded back in my pikmin 2 (probably the third time i've done it with the same copy.) i would love it if it wasn't luigi's mansion alone, but maybe have a much bigger place to exterminate ectoplasmic fiends. the first luigi's mansion i sadly beat the night i got it, when it was still fairly new... so at the end i thought it would actually tell you how long it took you to beat the game when E. Gadd said it really took you only one night! i thought he meant game time >_> but its a story element.  

Xilo The Odd

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:50 am
How about Ghost Busters: The Video Game 2. This time instead of being the "Rookie" you're Luigi. What a great idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:54 am
Sega needs to just announce Jet Set Radio 3 already. What ever happened to Smilebit studios? OH I KNOW! absorbed into the stupid Sonic Team. Maybe if they stopped forcing them to pump out sonic games we could see an awesome game from them.  

Owwin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:00 am
KI deserves a sequel as much as any Nintendo series whose first installment sucked on the NES (see: all of them).  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff