Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Masturbation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunny ShowersVT

Wealthy Visionary

10,100 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:14 am
I don't have to. I have a boyfriend. But at the end of July, I'm moving to San Antonio Texas, turning my relationship into long distance. So after I move, hello again, masturbation. And he can only visit me once every two months. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:19 am
all guys masturbate, unless you are a Monk.... any guys that say they dont are lying.  

Ryngs_The_Raccoon

The Furry Poet

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:27 am
Atouchy topic for a Roman Catholic such as myself to post in but its true EVERYONE does except for nuns and monks im not completely sure if they do or not But its true EVERYONE does

Here is a good question for all of you would you rather have some strange person explore your body first or would you want to know your body before trusting any strange horny person?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:50 am
As everybody said xD... this is a hot topic (Literally hot) for the church, but its another thing to talk about razz .

Well hmm, everything is said... and... for adding... when your a teenager (Like me xD) you have more temptation to do it because a lot of things... starting with the girls that are changing, and ending that you start to see the sexual thing on everything.. xD.  

Gin The Bard

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:39 pm
Ok personally the only guys that don't are eunichs, ones with serious STD's, or ones that have a cut. Why you may ask do guys do it so much more is because they have an endorphin deposit for doing it. Endorphin is a neural hormone that generates pleasure. Girls don't really have anything on that level. Bragging rights are placed here XD.

Reason two, hormones in general. guys get one testosterone, and girls get another estrogen, and guess which one makes you want to touch more.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:03 pm
Masturbation

I know that some people
have to masturbate
for several reasons.
I know someone who had an apointment
with a doctor, or something...
To have a sperm count.
And their little machine was broken,
so he had to try and masturbate,
while trying to get his sperm in a jar.

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Post Rock

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:38 pm
DID SOMEONE SAY MASTURBATE?!!?!?!

masturbation is amazing =) if you say you haven't done it you have. you probably just don't know what masturbating means! ^__-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:40 pm
lol and some ppl have different ways like my friend his way of masturbating it by making girls moan until they c**  

AnaFox 2012

Trogdorian Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:56 pm
Masturbation, in my eyes, is a way to relieve pent up stress, and it's perfectly natural for anyone to do it. Some may find this out at an early age, such as myself, and will enjoy it until they experience sex for the first time. And even then, when their lover isn't there to satisfy them, masturbation is a great alternative. I'm a very avid masturbator (daily) and I'm not scared to admit it. I'm not sure how often everyone else does, but it isn't a bad thing. Probably even after I get married, I will masturbate, but not as often I do now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:19 pm
Trogdorian Warrior
Masturbation, in my eyes, is a way to relieve pent up stress, and it's perfectly natural for anyone to do it. Some may find this out at an early age, such as myself, and will enjoy it until they experience sex for the first time. And even then, when their lover isn't there to satisfy them, masturbation is a great alternative. I'm a very avid masturbator (daily) and I'm not scared to admit it. I'm not sure how often everyone else does, but it isn't a bad thing. Probably even after I get married, I will masturbate, but not as often I do now.

How much do i do it... alot. my gf trying to get me off over the phone doesnt help much either. But i'd say roughly over ten times a day. I'm a very stressed out person too. There's probably a connection.

i really do hate people that are to stuck up to admit they masturbate. it's a completely natural thing.  

Post Rock

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:30 pm
Everyone masturbates. Those who say they don't are either very young or lying.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:52 pm
Masturbation for me is better than any of the sex I've ever had.
I guess I really just turn myself on.
loljk

You get to be incredibly proficient at it  

Knul

Wheezing Millionaire

FoxGirl I

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:28 pm
All children, teenagers, and adults masturbate (tho children might have a sexual latency period at some point), except asexuals. Asexuality is the lack of sexuality, eg. a condition that deviates from the biological norm.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:43 am
Kage-Taisen Twilight
Ok personally the only guys that don't are eunichs, ones with serious STD's, or ones that have a cut. Why you may ask do guys do it so much more is because they have an endorphin deposit for doing it. Endorphin is a neural hormone that generates pleasure. Girls don't really have anything on that level. Bragging rights are placed here XD.

Reason two, hormones in general. guys get one testosterone, and girls get another estrogen, and guess which one makes you want to touch more.
girls sexual organs are far more sensitive than that of a male's from what I've heard though. razz  

XxTeh_P3D0_BunBunzxX

Gravity Sword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:54 am
User Image  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items