Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
I've learned an important lesson today Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you date a guy who prevously had a fish down his pants?
  yes?
  no?
  why do we care?
View Results

Nateea

Malevolent Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:16 pm
Rusty-BlackFord
ok so this guy tried to talk to you. then tried take you out. shows genuine interest and brings you flowers that you tear up and throw away in front of him. he STILL comes back asking you out and you stuff a dead fish in his pants. mocking him on the internet and probably to his face, in front of people.

unless i am missing something, he isn't the a*****e here.

he's annoying, trust me when I girl says she's not interested and give a good reason on why not the his attentions are classified as unwanted. and the fact that he came back after I threw out the flowers creeps me out >.> most guys give up when I turn on the ice queen act  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:18 pm
seems ******** up to me. a guy takes abuse because he likes her hoping to get through her defenses. sorry. been there. done that. got the T shirt.

now I have a lil cutie that is sweet as can possibly be and that b***h I chased for so long is nothing but a bad memory. one day soon she wont even be that. xd

in the end I'd say I won.  

Rusty Obrien

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Piroshki

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:25 pm
If I was a girl, I totally would.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:18 pm
Thats what I don't like about romance. It tends to be a matter of power from the very beginning. Obvious or not, One person is more in love than the other and that person suffers the most.
In this case no affections where reciprocated so the power goes to you by default.
But If you don't like him you need to make him realize this but I don't think being rude is the correct approach.
Use frank (yet merciful), words he can understand.
Another thing is, put a lot of space between you two. Out of sight, out of mind. Be consistent too, and careful not to send mixed messages.  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:19 pm
Rusty-BlackFord
seems ******** up to me. a guy takes abuse because he likes her hoping to get through her defenses. sorry. been there. done that. got the T shirt.

now I have a lil cutie that is sweet as can possibly be and that b***h I chased for so long is nothing but a bad memory. one day soon she wont even be that. xd

I'd say you won too. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:55 pm
LordYakuza
Rusty-BlackFord

I'd say you won too. smile

yup. let that b***h make some other schmuck suffer. rofl

ya know though. after trying so hard to win her... I eventually had to figure out that *I* didn't want to be with her and she didn't deserve me. its funny because as i started pulling away from HER she started calling and texting me like crazy talking about "i dont want you to stop talking to me... rofl <******** her. rofl  

Rusty Obrien

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:05 am
To respond to the main question about if a dead fish being down the pants of a man being good reason enough for women to avoid him. No, I think that's just silly. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:16 pm
LordYakuza
Thats what I don't like about romance. It tends to be a matter of power from the very beginning. Obvious or not, One person is more in love than the other and that person suffers the most.
In this case no affections where reciprocated so the power goes to you by default.
But If you don't like him you need to make him realize this but I don't think being rude is the correct approach.
Another thing is, put a lot of space between you two. Out of sight, out of mind. Be consistent too, and careful not to send mixed messages.

I have tryed being frank an poilte I don't see him out side of work he doesn't know where I live and so on so I really do think All he wants me for is another notch on his belt  

Nateea

Malevolent Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rusty Obrien

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:06 pm
Nashama
LordYakuza

I have tryed being frank an poilte I don't see him out side of work he doesn't know where I live and so on so I really do think All he wants me for is another notch on his belt

so if he knew where you live and so on you would think he likes you and not just wants to hump?

ok these are my thoughts.

he is probably annoying because he knows you are beautiful and he gets nervous. I had that problem for a while. mean girl solved that for me.

unless there is something such as he has a reputation for being a player or being a rapist, why not give him a chance? going for a pizza and movie does not mean vajayjay time. even if he is some kinda dork, if he wants to be sweet to you (and he obviously does) you can kind of dress him up anyway you want. have him buy cologne you like to smell or something.

he just might need some guidance. He is willing to take your abuse. you are happy to dish it out. talk to the man. find out about him. he might want to be your guy and treat you right.

to be honest this thread makes you look superficial and mean. its not his fault his parents have money but it IS your fault how you treat people. you choose to be cruel to this man.

one of a guys biggest fears is putting himself out and being rejected. you not only reject but humiliate him publicly.

thats not right but ya know... some people dont care about other feelings and do whatever leaving a trail of broken hearts for fun and sleep perfectly well at night knowing they made people suffer.  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff