Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Land of Nothing Dead Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:58 pm
(if she isn't in my chuunin exams I'll eat your rpc's. I'll find a way. you can train her all you like, but shes taking those exams...

EDIT- but seriously if you're going to auto rank her you can do it after the exams. like two people in my exams so far have been lost to auto ranking. One being the rokubi Akira *stares* evil )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:48 pm
Serina looked around as she entered a area. She saw May? She saw a man and another lady. "Hey is a Natalie here?!"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:10 pm
claru gardeford
(if she isn't in my chuunin exams I'll eat your rpc's. I'll find a way. you can train her all you like, but shes taking those exams...

EDIT- but seriously if you're going to auto rank her you can do it after the exams. like two people in my exams so far have been lost to auto ranking. One being the rokubi Akira *stares* evil )

Dont worry, Fuuta will be in your Exam ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:21 pm
claru gardeford

((Auto rank pls. kgo.))  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:23 pm
Gensu Aoi
Gensu walked on the harden training grounds beneath the Land of Nothing and sat on a rock staring at everyone in the field "hmm...." he thought as he was stilll sitting.
(You are under scrutiny... we have our eyes on you.

EDIT- i also kind of suggest you demote your rpc back to the right rank before the captain gets on and eats you to make a rinnegan body. XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:33 pm
claru gardeford
Gensu Aoi
Gensu walked on the harden training grounds beneath the Land of Nothing and sat on a rock staring at everyone in the field "hmm...." he thought as he was stilll sitting.
(You are under scrutiny... we have our eyes on you.

EDIT- i also kind of suggest you demote your rpc back to the right rank before the captain gets on and eats you to make a rinnegan body. XD)

(hmmph i need somewhere to RP because Theres no other place in this guild active right now...XD -.-... and demote my rpc back to the right rank?  

Gensu Aoi

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:35 pm
Academy. You cant just come in and do that. And every single open village is active, so dont give me that bull. You have til tomorrow to have everything set, otherwise you will be banned for non Compliance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:37 pm
Lord Akira Uchiha
Academy. You cant just come in and do that. And every single open village is active, so dont give me that bull. You have til tomorrow to have everything set, otherwise you will be banned for non Compliance.
(no. don't be so mean. but you do have to make it academy. otherwise its ufair to others who worked hard to get as far as they are. Excluding akira of course... but hes a "special case"

EDIT- and akira he maens where people are non this late.)  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:38 pm
Rikudo "Riku" Raimukire l Rouge Ninja l Angel of Music l "My Voice is like a drug to you... You can't live without it."

"My melody is like no other, it will Daze you.... It will Distract you...."

User Image
User Image
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Riku sighed, this was rather boring. He looked to Serina, *Another Iwa nin?* He put away the guitar and continued to look at the many beautiful girls in the area.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:39 pm
I should start as academy student ? because im fine with that.-.- anyways lets stop spamming up the RP topic  

Gensu Aoi

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:46 pm
(yes but two more things. You got accepted for your clan so thats good, but you need to wait till chuunin for summons, and you'll have to get regular snake. white snake was only for orochimaru cry )

A small white bird fluttered into the training area. it landed on a rock and looked at the bat girl quizzically.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:49 pm
claru gardeford
(yes but two more things. You got accepted for your clan so thats good, but you need to wait till chuunin for summons, and you'll have to get regular snake. white snake was only for orochimaru cry )

A small white bird fluttered into the training area. it landed on a rock and looked at the bat girl quizzically.

kk n thanks  

Gensu Aoi

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:14 am
Rikudo "Riku" Raimukire l Rouge Ninja l Angel of Music l "My Voice is like a drug to you... You can't live without it."

"My melody is like no other, it will Daze you.... It will Distract you...."

User Image
User Image
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Riku got up and walked to May, "I'd like to teach you some jutsu. I've got a special scroll from my home village."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:17 am
"Which is which village?" may says turning to face Riku.  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas