Submit

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:53 pm
Only one legit shiny.
I was in Viridian Forest training my recently hatched pokemon. It was after I'd beaten the Elite Four for the first or second time, I don't remember which. Anyway, I was wandering around aimlessly, when suddenly my brothers hear me shout "Shiny Weedle! SHINY WEEDLE!"
I evolved it into a Beedrill. It's lime green with blue eyes and it looks awesome! Turns out Beedrill is a great contest pokemon, I've got only a few contests left and it will have dominated every category on my Ruby Version. (No money for a DS)

Though, my brother did run into a shiny lapras on his Yellow Version. He checked it out on Pokemon Colosseum I and it turned out shiny! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:56 am
A Shiny Camerupt in Emerald. It started as a Numel. But after about 2 weeks back and fouth I finally caved and evolved it.

And actually Sora. if it was Yellow version. The shiny system works differently for pokemon STADIUM. In stadium some pokemon have alternate colors if you give them nicknames.  

misplaced_left_sock

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:50 pm
Several. In fact, I've gotten two new additions because Heart Gold loves me so much, even though I hadn't left for the League by the time I got my second shiny.
but I'll try in order of memory. It's always two to a game, though. xD
Crys:
-Ursaring, and -mantine. I plain on hunting two down in HG if it keeps up the unexpected shiny captures.
Ruby:
-Zubat, male. Named it Nightmare, and to my surprised because pink as a Crobat. xD
-Green Pelipper. Traded to a friend, because "they're so common". :/ He deleted his save file sometime after and that pissed me off.
Emerald:
MY GOLD POOCHYENA I LOVE HER SO
and there was another but I can't remember it for the life of me
You'd think I'd catch some sinnoh shinies but none love me, even with the tracker.
HG:
-Nidorino, in the Safari zone, of all places. I thought it was crueler than the shiny-before-balls I've heard about until I actually caught it.
-Geodude. Lv. 2 or 3, but I actually panicked and threw a pokeball instantly, incase he used "self-destruct". xDDDD;; What I get for starting in the higher end of Dark Cave.

And I have a semihacked one from Tippy, a Spiritomb, and a silver Metagross that I got from my friend today.

@Sora: That's awesome! Contests are so difficult in RSE, and require a lot more strategy and skill than these Sinnoh cakewalks. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:22 am
Last night before I went to bed I posted A Spheal on GTS looking for a Glameow.

I wake up this morning and check GTS. I get my glameow. AND IT'S FREAKEN SHINY!  

misplaced_left_sock

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:08 pm
misplaced_left_sock
Last night before I went to bed I posted A Spheal on GTS looking for a Glameow.

I wake up this morning and check GTS. I get my glameow. AND IT'S FREAKEN SHINY!

Pretty sweet!

I know I'm always excited to have trades waiting on the GTS, but never got a shiny from it.
I am, however, trying to chain a shiny Eevee in Diamond atm.

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff