Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil 6....? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am
Aside from totally needing to be at least 18 to get in the first one -possibly older- five years isn't that long, and she'd have to be a super rookie. Like, super duper rookie.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:19 am
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
Aside from totally needing to be at least 18 to get in the first one -possibly older- five years isn't that long, and she'd have to be a super rookie. Like, super duper rookie.
Which she clearly wasn't. That's my point. The rookies need to be at least 25, and the real heroes around 30. Realistically. But maybe that's just my mentality because now that I'm growing up. Still, making characters like Shris 25 only propagates that that's the prime of your life, and once you hit 30 you're too old to be an awesome hero. But I think gaming in general went out of that mentality. That used to be a thing of mid 90's.  

Biohazard EXTREME

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 pm
I still wouldn't say no to a Gabriel Redfield or Alex Kennedy. In those cases, being a super rookie wouldn't be unexpected because of thier parentage. In fact, it would be just that, expected. Not to mention there could be some major resentment going on about having to live up to a family name ya know? Add in a little more storyline and whatnot?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:14 pm
Maybe it'll be like, 50 years in the future. And the main character would be like, "I am Lex Redfield! My grandfather was one of the original members of STARS. Mahahahahaha!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Maybe it'll be like, 50 years in the future. And the main character would be like, "I am Lex Redfield! My grandfather was one of the original members of STARS. Mahahahahaha!"

"and now I will release the virus he worked to destroy! Ph33r Meh!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:48 pm
If they were goofy enough to continue past RE 5, the only thing I could think of that they would do is do something with Alex Wesker whom was mentioned as being the only Wesker child, aside from Albert, with high potential, but he went missing according to the files you find in "Lost in Nightmares" in RE 5 Gold edition. At least he would probably be a main villain.

But they really should restart the series or SOMETHING. From the very beginning with newest graphics of today, awesome cutscenes, and if they plan on putting in the difficulty of the type of enemies there are in the newer games, then you need the over the shoulder type of shooting. If they plan to make it more classic horror survival like it began as, then it needs to be the third eye view play with tank controls and awesome camera angles. Basically like the Silent Hill series.

But that's about all I really have to say about it honestly. It'd be nice if they stuck with ACTUAL viruses like Ebola that they were toying with in the storylines, but never did. Or other viruses they could have toyed with. Not hentai tentacle raping monsters like Urouboros or whatever the f@#& that thing was.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:51 pm
And then HUNK will be like, "No! I will stop you, cause I'm a good guy now! And I don't age because back when I was with Umbrella, they injected me with their T-Virus skin cream, and now I'm ageless! And I will stop you, Redfield!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:06 pm
"Nevah!" He will shout back in reply, to which a Kennedy will step in and Sparkle like a Cullen at a disco! And then everyone will have a dance party.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:22 pm
But they won't be dancing to Thriller, because Resident Evil isn't about zombies anymore. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:38 pm
Of course not, they'll do the monster mash!

The monster mash!  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

ryu96

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:02 am
sorry about my spelling darling or whatever it is but yea re isn't about zombies anymore and if they did make a new one i think they would need some new heroes and by the way you can join the military at 17 maybe thats why there so young when being cops  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:18 am
ryu96
sorry about my spelling darling or whatever it is but yea re isn't about zombies anymore and if they did make a new one i think they would need some new heroes and by the way you can join the military at 17 maybe thats why there so young when being cops
Okay put it this way... Any really young cop, anyone who's only 23 - 25 years old, probably wouldn't survive.

I mean, I'm 23, and it's like... Would I survive the zombie apocalypse? I doubt it. And sure, a cop with military experience would have more chances, but they also face greater dangers. Tyrant, Nemesis, Hunters, etc. not just zombies. That's deadly.
There's no way in hell Claire would've survived, she's not even military or cop, and she's 18! That's just ridiculous.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Azeizel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:33 pm
I started playing RE when I was in the 3rd grade so i was like 8-9 and my first RE was 3 - then i went backwards 2 then 1 skipped to Veronica and then 0 then i played a RE for PSP but i have no idea which one that was... ANYWAYS, i played 4 as most of us have, and well i thought it was awesome until i beat it about5 times and figured out that you can only get like 2 costumes. i bought the Gamecube remake of RE 1 and i still play around on that c: bc i like it......
anyways the day that 5 came out at the movie rental place, i had that **** and i didnt get off of it for 3 days - yea im a loser it took me 3 days to beat it >:C well anyways i had fun - but me and my online partner made fun of how Chris was jacked up on roids and this was his excuse to why he never ever made a move on Sheva bc he had the funny balls- from the roid usage - nevermind the fact that there are a bunch of tribal maniacs and majini trying to kill you- there were moments. I hate the fast moving zombies - influence from 28 days later? notice how they always have their right hand in the air with some sort of weapon. with an unlimited supply of it, i miss the slow ones!! :C plus the older RE's were creepier in general... maybe its just bc i was younger and anything scared me.
I read in someones earlier post that Wesker has a kid???!!!
She probably did it for the money like MJ's kids mommy. She now wants alamony and thats why Wesker is so angry...... I wonder if he was planning out everyones demise at the wedding. He probably knocked her out for the honeymoon and injected her with his seed bc evil villains don't 'do it'. Wesker seems like a virgin to me... is that weird?
And Chris is like.. one of those frat boys who got laid all the time in college and when he joined the airforce he was like TOP GUN!!! but he doesnt get any now bc he uses the excuse 'Its complicated' anyways screw that meat head - i miss Claire!! leon is a play boy wannabe poontang hater, its funny how when ashley askes him out hes like 'FFS good gawd no, i gotta get you home first." what he's actually thinking is "Ew no girl! i only date girls that show 90% of cleavage and short skirts that i can almost peek under at the office and you dont fit either catagory". Jill is awesome too c: I remember when Nemesis first showed up i died like 70 times trying to defeat him before i figured out that i could run to brads body and get what i needed.... took me a while.

OH!!! and on RE 5 when you can press buttons to make certain remarks like 'SHEVA!!' or 'Here you go' well when Chris says "Thanks" listen closely bc he doesnt say Thanks he says -Kuh Thanks

Yeah they do need new RE characters the definately need a cop- a female cop like a city cop not a S.T.A.R.S. member or C.I.A. and a few regular peeps like a meat packer or grocery clerk c:- in their mid 20's to late 30's or a whole squad of cops that you can cycle through and unlock or whatever..... it reminds me of what ENIX keeps doing to the already ruined FF image they keep bringing back dead ppl and remaking FF7 so that it sucks but all the little weeaboo kids love it bc they are all like OMG VINCENT, GACKT, CLOUD *fap fap fap* i dont remember gackt ever being in the first original ff7 or a genesis dude.. anyways  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
ryu96
Okay put it this way... Any really young cop, anyone who's only 23 - 25 years old, probably wouldn't survive.

I mean, I'm 23, and it's like... Would I survive the zombie apocalypse? I doubt it. And sure, a cop with military experience would have more chances, but they also face greater dangers. Tyrant, Nemesis, Hunters, etc. not just zombies. That's deadly.
There's no way in hell Claire would've survived, she's not even military or cop, and she's 18! That's just ridiculous.

Ah, but that is indeed the world of video games isn't it?

Also, the armed services require you spend at least four years in whichever one you decide to serve in. And you have to have a parent sign if you want to join at 17.

So going off of the idea that Jill convinced her parents to let her serve in some such thing, lets go with army, at 17, she'd be 21. Then of course, she'd have to join the police academy, which is like, two years I think? So then she's 23, followed by another application to special forces, that takes at least a year and more training, she'd be around 25 before she got into STARS.

So realistically speaking, for anyone to have a decent chance at surviving, they'd need to be around thier mid to late twenties with plenty of experiance using firearms and being in a combat situation. Or maybe a redneck...we do like our guns. biggrin

And @ Little Tin...WTF does any of that post have to do with the subject?  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items