Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Memorial Stone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:28 pm
( i meant zephs bloodline, but noticed he didn't have one, i thought he was stalking me cause were both medics he uses puppets and we have the same clan. By the way zeph you can only use one of your puppets at gennin.)

Empty looked down and noticed Ty. he looked like an aspiring medic. "Howdy" he said tipping his hat. He also noticed his arm and chuckled at seeing someone who was from the clan naturally.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:39 pm
(No I wasn't stalking. I've been going to all the places here.)
Ty looked around for who was talking and saw Empty. He hadn't even noticed him. His arm was glwoing just like Ty's does."You're arm." Ty looked at his own arm gloing bright blue.  

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:45 pm
Empty removed the black linen around his right arm. Now instead of just small cracks his entire arm glowed a sick green color. "Never seen anyone who has the same power as me." he said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:47 pm
Ty's eyes widened at the mention of the power."Power? What power?"  

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:07 pm
Empty looked at the kid. he pointed at a pebble aways away from them. His arm tensed and he gritted his teeth. The pebble lifted from the ground and flew over to Empty, who caught it with his other hand. "You can learn that if you wan't. It's the basic ability we have."

(like two posts smile )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:15 pm
"I'm gonna try." Ty lifted his arm towards a small pebbled and his arm started tensing. He focused hard on making it rise into the air. It slowly rose into the air but started falling after about three feet.
[1/2]

He focused even harder and his arm tensed even more but the pebble was now floating lazily towards Ty. Once it was about six inches from his palm he started spinning one finger around, making the pebble tumble end over end. He put his arm down to his side because it started tingling. The pebble dropped an Ty looked back at Empty."Who are you?"
[2/2]

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:31 pm
~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki waited for Yasha to get ready, he watched the other two shinobi train. The two shared glowing arms and it seemed like one had the ability to lift things with his chakra. Kami sat and watched, highly interested in the two.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:00 pm
"My name is emtaihonaleu saburemaru, jounin of the sand, but you can call me empty." he said still smilling.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:08 pm
Ty smiled and said "I'm Ty Achobi, Medical gennin of the rock."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:55 pm
(i'm not sure what to do so i'm being random)

"A gennin eh, well i'm running the next exams. Since you happen to be right here right now i'll give you a clue. Learn something that bounces if you can find it." He said slyly. he said it so kami could hear to if he tried.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:58 pm
~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki began to think on this. What in the world was this man possible talking about? Kami had no clue but he intended to find out.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:02 pm
Ty thought for a moment. He was great at riddles and puzzles. He then replied"May I please have something that bounces?"  

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:09 am
Yasha looked at the two new people at the spot. One was definetly a high ranked nin, judging by appearance. Later it was confirmed the man was jounin. She was quite amazed, since he didn't look so old. Then again, her kage was just about her age and he was kage.
''Hmm, I actually should go to the academy, if I want to make it genin anyway'', she said to Kamizuki. Watching the others train made her realise that she knew next to nothing, and she wanted to enter those chuunin exams the jounin man was talking about. And from Noa's letters, she knew that she had to pass the academy first and train like hell before she could get the chuunin rank.'' You'll owe me one dinner when I pass, okay?''

She left the grounds. Now she knew there was another medic she could compete against, it was much more exciting. Thinking of all that happened to her in the past half year, it seemed finally to go well for her. Maybe all this happened for a reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:30 am
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxJouninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox made his way to the stone, not even realizing Kamizuki, his brother, was there as well. Velox knelt down to read the name upon the stone. It simply read "Noa Hayato." Velox's eyes shot open. He was in shock. He could not believe Noa had died. He turned around and leaned up against the rock. It was then when he noticed Kamizuki. "Kami!" he quickly called out.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:31 am
~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki simply looked at the man and shook his head. He turned around and quickly left the area, angered that his brother had shown up.

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces