Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
The OuterEdge(Forest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ace24ace

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:58 pm
Using his uncanny ability to camoflouge he watches the women and the seperate, while suddenly being startled by a girl walking through the forest only about ten feet away. He stops breathing and dosn't move being careful not to make a sound.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:29 am
a frail teenage boy is walking in the forest, poking a tree every so often and looking realy sad. he wears a cloak, has a staff on his back, a backpack, and the hilt of a sword in his belt. as he walks around he pokes another tree with the end of his staff and looks sadder, then walks away.  

Dreadnaught#7

ace24ace

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:01 pm
Noticing a noise in the distant Ace starts to walk in that direction trying to avoid detection af the nearby girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:51 am
'SO BORED!" she thought as she walked through the dense forest, some of the larger more dangerous roots and shrubs moving on her command. Seeing a guy walking along very quietly trying not to be noticed. Getting a fun idea she quietly moved up behind him. Ordering the plants out of the way to make her moves even quieter she moves up behind him. "HI!" she screamed as loud as possible.  

blooddippedmoon12

RecruitToobie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:34 am
wwhahhahahahahaha xd the red girl is funny!
from a high tree see i everything. lucky that i don't stand there.
but what was that woman whit the phanter in gods name?
i shal now quikly, i hope.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:15 pm
Achilleus lurks around the forest looking for something to attack  

The Big Disappointment

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:09 pm
Opheilia walked slowly through the forest with her black cloak billowing behind her. She sat next to a stream and looked at her wounds. A shot to the shoulder and a deep cut across her neck and forehead. She winced as she washed the wounds with the water. She sat and wondered if anyone else was in this forest too.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff