Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Lol. p***y Block Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She's annoying, right?
  Yup
  ...You're a d**k
View Results

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:20 pm
Gundam Arashi
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi

That doesn't give you the right to insult her and make her feel worse about herself. Try be supportive, and not a complete a*****e.

I HAVE tried being supportive of her. She added me as a friend about a ******** year ago. I've seen her go through two "Break-ups", and have TRIED being the comforting older brother I guess she kinda saw me as. STILL, every single day, her status changed from "*Sits on bedroom floor with black tape trying to fix her heart* What's the point in trying to fix it when no one will ever want it again?" To "My heart hurts so ******** bull, AND ******** annoying.

At least she doesn't have to put up with your bullshit, I'm actually happy she listened to me being supportive, telling her to remove and block someone who was not going to be supportive.

Hah, whatever. She'd gotten so ******** annoying the past couple months I'm glad she blocked me herself, so I don't have to see her bull anymore either. And you can tell her that.

I'll admit, yes, it is annoying at times, but a real friend will put up with stuff like that, and be supportive the whole way through. The way you act, you will die alone and miserable, without even a pet to care about you.

Lol, yeah. That's funny. cause my 1 year anniversary with my bf totally ISN'T on Monday. ******** idiot. And, I hardly ever talked to her! You couldn't even consider us "Friends"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:24 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi

That doesn't give you the right to insult her and make her feel worse about herself. Try be supportive, and not a complete a*****e.

I HAVE tried being supportive of her. She added me as a friend about a ******** year ago. I've seen her go through two "Break-ups", and have TRIED being the comforting older brother I guess she kinda saw me as. STILL, every single day, her status changed from "*Sits on bedroom floor with black tape trying to fix her heart* What's the point in trying to fix it when no one will ever want it again?" To "My heart hurts so ******** bull, AND ******** annoying.

At least she doesn't have to put up with your bullshit, I'm actually happy she listened to me being supportive, telling her to remove and block someone who was not going to be supportive.

Hah, whatever. She'd gotten so ******** annoying the past couple months I'm glad she blocked me herself, so I don't have to see her bull anymore either. And you can tell her that.

I'll admit, yes, it is annoying at times, but a real friend will put up with stuff like that, and be supportive the whole way through. The way you act, you will die alone and miserable, without even a pet to care about you.

Lol, yeah. That's funny. cause my 1 year anniversary with my bf totally ISN'T on Monday. ******** idiot. And, I hardly ever talked to her! You couldn't even consider us "Friends"

Some advice: Don't judge or insult others unless your own hands are clean. Your hands are not.  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:25 pm
Gundam Arashi
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi

Some advice: Don't judge or insult others unless your own hands are clean. Your hands are not.

Alright, I don't even have any ******** Idea what you're talking about anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:36 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi

Making you and idiot who cannot understand a simple saying.  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:44 pm
Gundam Arashi
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi

Making you and idiot who cannot understand a simple saying.

I understand the ******** saying. I don't however understand why you ******** said it. It has NOTHING to do with what we were talking about. I don't sit around whining and bitching about past relationships that, technically weren't even real relationships. I didn't even ******** do that when I was single!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:19 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi
Crimson, how about you stop being a d**k. You don't know how she feels, and you never will know, cause you aren't her. Before you talk about someone, look at your own life and what others could say about you.

Hahaha, that's funny. Cause, I've asked countless people. "Does a relationship at the age 14 even count as a relationship?" Pretty much all of them said no. She doesn't even know what love is yet. she's delusional. She needs to get a life and do what normal 14 year olds do. You know, my little pony and babrie.

I disagree with this, but I would have done exactly what you did Crimson; which makes me a hypocrite. Haha. Oh ******** well.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:27 pm
You act like you know something about relationships but you don't know s**t. First off you are gay. So, it's not the same as a girl and a guy. Second, Mind your own business. She is 14 years old. Relationships are relationships usually the strength of them depend on the maturity of the person. I am sure you don't know her in real life.

On top of that by your immaturity I would say you won't be in a real relationship anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:30 pm
Kojima Shiro
You act like you know something about relationships but you don't know s**t. First off you are gay. So, it's not the same as a girl and a guy. Second, Mind your own business. She is 14 years old. Relationships are relationships usually the strength of them depend on the maturity of the person. I am sure you don't know her in real life.

On top of that by your immaturity I would say you won't be in a real relationship anytime soon.

I expect him to try and turn this around somehow. I'm going to watch and laugh when he fails.  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:43 pm
Kojima Shiro

So you're saying my one year engagement isn't a "real relationship"? Ha! And why? Is it just because I'm gay? ******** all of you. You're a bunch of tards.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:45 pm
Gundam Arashi
Kojima Shiro

I expect him to try and turn this around somehow. I'm going to watch and laugh when he fails.

Take a blade. A sharp blade. run it across your wrists real hard and deep. Tell your ******** "emo" friends to do the same.  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:46 pm
Yes I am indeed. I am gonna be like you and treat you how you treated her. You have no idea what a real relationship is because you're gay. See how that feels.

But, what I am trying to say is you don't know what a real relationship is between a man and a woman. Because yes you are gay.

As for immaturity level your last words explained why you are immature so I don't have to. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:49 pm
Kojima Shiro
Yes I am indeed. I am gonna be like you and treat you how you treated her. You have no idea what a real relationship is because you're gay. See how that feels.

But, what I am trying to say is you don't know what a real relationship is between a man and a woman. Because yes you are gay.

As for immaturity level your last words explained why you are immature so I don't have to. Thanks.

For your information, I've BEEN in relationships with women. I've got a 4 year old son. The woman who gave birth to him however, did not tell me about him UNTILL he was 4 years old. Therefor I lost all faith in women and turned to men instead, all right? So don't you DARE ******** say I don't know what a relationship between a man and a woman is like. I probably know more about it then you, seeing as you've probably never been with a woman.  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:52 pm
rolleyes Once again you prove your immaturity.

You don't know what a real relationship is like. Do us a favor and shoo. Get out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 pm
Kojima Shiro
rolleyes Once again you prove your immaturity.

You don't know what a real relationship is like. Do us a favor and shoo. Get out.

Lol. Whatever. You're just saying that because what I said is true. You'll never get a girl. Go slit your wrists.  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:00 pm
No it's because I am not gonna waste a explanation to someone who is just so immature. Also, telling me to go slit my wrist only shows more immaturity and the fact that you are probably the real idiot who does that. I am not a emo f*****t. I am just here to point out how stupid this "label" Can make people. You make a fine example. Now, I am done talking. I have no reason too. I am sure everyone see's what I am saying quiet clearly.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games