Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image

boss was just standing there not doing anything "boss what are we going to do already, we need to move fast"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:58 pm
Deamian looked at his colleague then back over the ridge. "There's no need Cove." he said camly. "They're not up to anything, and if we attack we'll be starting something we'll have to finish."  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image
"Okay whatever boss, just a little bored i guess, we need to at least find something to do"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:10 pm
Deamian gave out a small 'humph'. "You're allways bored Cove." he said. "I'm sure Vladimire will be able to find something for you to do if you're really that desperate to do somehting." Deamian gave out a small chuckle to what he said.
Vladimre was the rebels Archiver, as well as one of the oldest vampires ever. He was actually around back when Dracula was still king of the vampire, and that was back in the 1600's. Some found his work a little dull, but Deamian always found his conversations intresting.
Not to mention he was a freind to the Darkvein family.  

Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image

"ya your right, i'll check with him later, BUT for more pressing matters we should have code names i'll take Kobalt and you can have Boss"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:30 pm
Deamian's eyes twitched a little from aggrovation. "Yeah...those code names are just sooo hard to crack." he said sarcasticlly as he rolled his eyes.  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:41 pm
Takeshi disappeared from his branch, taking to the skies, landing near the other two. "Anything planned yet or are we waiting for the other pieces to move first?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:47 pm
"Normaly in a game of chess, you would wait for the oppenet to make the first move. That way you ahve a better chance to couter attack." said one vampire. "But since Deamian is as stubborn as I am, some times, the pieces need a little 'push'."
He then gathered a ball of PK into his hand and launched it at some trees, causeing them to crash to the ground.  

Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:34 pm
User Image

"Boss we responding to that" refering to the trees or should we wait "If he has Takeshi* with him, then we'll over power them because my super eyes null his illosions, and my speed his teleportation"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:35 pm
"You're an idiot Cove." Deamian said as he drew his blade, Greymourn. "Come on! Lets go!"
He then took off in the direction of where the crash was.  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:52 pm
Takeshi looked to Cove before following after Deamian, drawing a dagger from his sleeve with a slight smirk. "I don't like it when things sit still, it ruins the complete potential of oneself."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:30 pm
(Wait, isn't Takeshi a part of the Vampirc Horde? Deamian and Cove are a part of the Rebels)  

Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image
(hes trying to attack you duh)

seeing that takeshi* had his back turned i jump down and sweep out his legs then put my arm blade to his neck "Hey Takeshi* how you been, I've been great thanks for asking smile "

(and you have to remeber my charater is only Fiveteen he's not as old or as wise as other vampire charaters)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:36 pm
(they way she worded it, didnt sound like it, lol)  

Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:48 am
"Damn it! I knew this was goign to be an ambush!" Deamian growled.
"Well hello, Deamian." said a voice. "So nice of you to join us."
Deamian quickly turnred around and saw that it was none othe then his brother himself. "Eon." he growled.
"Now now now, is that any way to talk to family?" Eon taunted.
"Cove, take care of Tekeshi. Eon is mine."  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces