Chatter Box... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you talk?
  no... well, yes... umm ::indecisive::
  NEVER!!! you can't make me!!!
  Yesh! I cant wait to get started... I have so much I want to talk to you about... blah blah-ditty blah...
  mhm... if someone else goes first... >hides<
View Results

Gigabitdoll

Beloved Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:04 am
oh really i used to have that but then i left  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:12 am
Ukian_Nomi
oh really i used to have that but then i left

Well, I guess it can get full of a lot of drama... I usually stick to building  

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gigabitdoll

Beloved Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:16 am
imvu is filled with drama i swear every time i talk to someone they like our kingdom are dying XD i have a male account there so yeah i am a kind o.o i actully did not see that one coming one day i am like a prince i am like lala next thing i know ok your king um like what O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:20 am
Ukian_Nomi
imvu is filled with drama i swear every time i talk to someone they like our kingdom are dying XD i have a male account there so yeah i am a kind o.o i actully did not see that one coming one day i am like a prince i am like lala next thing i know ok your king um like what O.o

Was that for an RP in IMVU?

I used to have an IMVU account, but everyone I met on there was all like sex, sex, sex... So I deleted it.  

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gigabitdoll

Beloved Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:27 am
yeah rp kinda thing and the ex part i know so true they like hey wanna do it i am like no  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:06 am
Ukian_Nomi
yeah rp kinda thing and the ex part i know so true they like hey wanna do it i am like no

Sorry I disappeared for a bit, I was mopping up the basement. I will be going back and forth for the next hour or so until 9ish cause I have an appointment to pick out different carpeting for the new house.  

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MightyNingster

Fashionable Raider

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:01 am
Lettora Draconia
Ukian_Nomi

I used to have an IMVU account, but everyone I met on there was all like sex, sex, sex... So I deleted it.

Yea I felt the same way there on imvu. I hated the sex all the time mess so I left. Glad I never went back!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:42 am
xXNinGNinGXx
Lettora Draconia
Ukian_Nomi

Yea I felt the same way there on imvu. I hated the sex all the time mess so I left. Glad I never went back!

I acutlly want to leave imvu because more of the sex thing too sex thing is annoying but also some rpers try to godmode all the time and i am like really and one guy man he drove me nuts i am like dude your dead plus now that my rp character is a king so I cant really leave -.-"" I am just like stuck so yeah i tried and i got like 100 messages asking where am I so i am shoot really go ask someone else to be king I had enought of your problems  

Gigabitdoll

Beloved Survivor

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:25 am
Well, it sounds to me like you never even asked to be king. So unless you have a specific loyalty to any of the members of IMVU I would just delete it and say so long suckers. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:29 am
Good Morning everyone! whee  

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Natira Cousland

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:33 am
Please forgive me for randomness but I must share my love for potatoes and onion blossoms. I love them fried and baked and boiled. Potato chips. Potato salad, potato wedges, potato skins. HOw I love to nom them ^/////////^ ANd I love love love big fat white onions in everything. But my heart shall forever urst with joy from an onion blossom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:49 am
Coffee Esquire
Please forgive me for randomness but I must share my love for potatoes and onion blossoms. I love them fried and baked and boiled. Potato chips. Potato salad, potato wedges, potato skins. HOw I love to nom them ^/////////^ ANd I love love love big fat white onions in everything. But my heart shall forever urst with joy from an onion blossom.

Now your just making me's hungry. *rubs her rumbling tummy*  

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kurisu Alba

Romantic Lover

10,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200