Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo
WHAT DO MEAN THERE'S A NEW SYSTEM?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A NEW SYSTEM?!?
  WHAT!?!
  Sweet!
  I don't care.
View Results

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:30 pm
Yes, WITH the glasses, Nintendo is going to try and make it, WITHOUT, the glasses, witch could possibly harm eye site.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:32 pm
Expired Pudding
Thedevilmaster

I agree with Herr Skit on this. I'm not getting a 3DS. I didn't even want the DSi because the lack of GBA slot. And on top of everything else I can't trade in my DS for a DSi or even a 3DS because it got sucked into the void somewhere at my parent's house!

Nintendo is getting lame. I know it makes kid games but what happened to the kid games that even adults enjoyed? Like the first several Mario games not these newer ones.

Now, I did want a DSi; for this reason (being there is no GBA slot) I kept my broken DS Lite. I have a DSi. And i am very sorry that happened to your DS. But Nintendo is losing it.

DON'T LET ME DOWN KONAMI!!!!!! WE NEED YOU AND CASTLEVANIA, THE BEST, ONE OF THE MOST VIOLENT AND MOST AMAZING SERIES!!!!!!!!!!

Never played Castlevania but I find it hard to believe that it could be as violent as God of War III  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:33 pm
Lord_cloud_strife3600
Yes, WITH the glasses, Nintendo is going to try and make it, WITHOUT, the glasses, witch could possibly harm eye site.

So can being alive... Look what I said was there was no foreseen and in my opinion there won't be any.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:31 pm
I may buy a 3DS, just for the new kid icarus...

That and my old DS is starting to run down and my GBA still works.  

Marokia

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Expired Pudding

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:30 pm
Hey I am Jan
whee Crapbag.

Ok, since i have to count the votes...
Are you calling ME a crapbag or the SYSTEM crapbag????
...no one start on how slow i am. The heat makes me slow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:34 pm
SeraphimDoll
Nope, I wouldn't.

Hells, I still have the orginal huge MF of DS. Not sure where it is exactly ATM, but I'm sure it's exactly where it supposed to be biggrin

Honestly, mine works fine, why should I bother upgrading? The only draw for me is that the new ones are lighter, but considering I don't pack my DS around very often, that hardly matters.

I like you. Your mind is in the right place.  

Expired Pudding

Expired Pudding

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:39 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Expired Pudding
Thedevilmaster

I agree with Herr Skit on this. I'm not getting a 3DS. I didn't even want the DSi because the lack of GBA slot. And on top of everything else I can't trade in my DS for a DSi or even a 3DS because it got sucked into the void somewhere at my parent's house!

Nintendo is getting lame. I know it makes kid games but what happened to the kid games that even adults enjoyed? Like the first several Mario games not these newer ones.

Now, I did want a DSi; for this reason (being there is no GBA slot) I kept my broken DS Lite. I have a DSi. And i am very sorry that happened to your DS. But Nintendo is losing it.

DON'T LET ME DOWN KONAMI!!!!!! WE NEED YOU AND CASTLEVANIA, THE BEST, ONE OF THE MOST VIOLENT AND MOST AMAZING SERIES!!!!!!!!!!

Never played Castlevania but I find it hard to believe that it could be as violent as God of War III

That's on PSP right? I don't have a PSP. But I think i'll take your word for it. But I'm a Nintendo girl, considering I grew up around it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:42 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Expired Pudding
SERIOUSLY!?!? I haven't even had my DSi ONE YEAR and now we have the 3DS?! SERIOUSLY!?!?! Excuse me, i'm going to angrily bang my head into the wall at THE FACT THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO HAVE ONE!!!!!

Okay, in all seriousness, how many of you would get the Nintendo 3DS? (Say yes if you would, no if you wouldn't, and i don't care if you just don't care.) At the end of each week (Saturday), I will count how many said yes, how many said no, and how many said they didn't care.

I know right... Like three weeks ago I bought a DSi... Get this... I even got the XL!

That thing is huge!! In Nintendo Power, they had a FULLSIZE picture of it. It barely fits in my hands!!!!!  

Expired Pudding

Expired Pudding

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:47 pm
OKAY!! TIME TO COUNT WEEK ONE'S VOTES!!! (Sorry i didn't count them Saturday. Too lazy XD)
SIX people said they would not get the 3DS.
THREE people said they would get a 3DS.
ZERO people said they did not care.
and THREE people confused me on whether or not they will be getting a 3DS.
Thank you!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:52 am
Time to count week two's votes!!!
Results: Same as last week!!!
Rawr, thank u!!!  

Expired Pudding

Expired Pudding

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:52 am
Vote Couning Time:
...still the same? really? POST, people, POST.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:41 pm
I know for one thing... I'm certainly not gonna get a Nintendo 3DS, I mean what's the point in getting one? Especially since I'm already happy with my Nintendo DS Lite in Metallic Pink not to mention that I can play my GBA games on it.  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:44 pm
Expired Pudding
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Expired Pudding
Thedevilmaster

That's on PSP right? I don't have a PSP. But I think i'll take your word for it. But I'm a Nintendo girl, considering I grew up around it.

PS3, you actually tear a guys head off and another guys legs off...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:25 am
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Expired Pudding
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Expired Pudding
Thedevilmaster

PS3, you actually tear a guys head off and another guys legs off...

in the Portrait of Ruin castlevania game for DS, you have to fight a boss that is a giant ball of human bodies, that fall off and go after you like zombies. oh and under the mass of flesh, there is a giant tentacle beast that shoots fire.

eek  

sl4ughtermelon

Bashful Gekko

6,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Elani109

Invisible Friend

15,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:56 am
I'm not. I learned my lesson. When I finally got a DS. They came out with the DSi. No, no way!  
Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff