Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto:The Rise of the Akatsuki

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who enjoys naruto and rping. 

Tags: Naruto, Training, Jutsu, Villages, Fighting 

Reply Leaf Village
The Wanderer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:20 pm
The water moved in front of Cody and deflected the shuriken, "And im from the Roth Clan... and on my way to becoming a shark sage!" He said as he made a set of hand signs, 'Water Clone Jutsu', Several clones appeared and rushed towards Matsuo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:20 pm
Lightning Ball! A small ball of lightling flew down from the sky and hit the puppet in the chest. Kira stood atop one of the spokes at the entrance of the village. She smirked. "Oh, you guys started the party without me. I'm so offended!"  

Cerberus0.4
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Matsuo The Death Dealer
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:24 pm
Matsuo sighed when the defensive puppet absorbed the lightning "this is getting old" the weapons puppet then opened its head and a laser cannon popped out as it fired a laser in a sweeping motion at the water clones. Matsuo then did a few hand signs "Crystal Armor!" and armor made of crystal formed around his body, then the smallest puppet took off, it was about as fast as lightning. it appeared beside Matsuo ready to fight

(dont auto hit the puppets these are the only ones i use!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:27 pm
Cody watched as his clones disappeared, "Alright then!" He created more clones but they stayed at his side.

(Just to ask but how can you use a laser... im pretty sure that the most technology that they had were short range radios and light bulbs... and cameras apparently.)  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Matsuo The Death Dealer
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:30 pm
(my weapons puppet is biased on the Azura path........ that is why XD also the tank puppet is a bigger and MUCH more powerful version of it with a few extra suprises)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:31 pm
Kira looked in astonishment as her attack was absorbed. "Wow, didn't see that one comin." She whispered.  

Cerberus0.4
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:34 pm
Cody looked at the puppets but then looked up at Kira, "Hey... go warn everyone that an Akatsuki got into the village, Now!" He returned his gaze to Matsuo, "Now shall we have some fun!" Each one of his clones jumped up into the air and started throwing kunai knifes toward Matsuo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:37 pm
Without missing a step the defense puppet jumped in front of Matsuo, the knifes bouncing off of its extremely hard armor "my puppets are like the six paths of pain, but do you know their weakness?" the weapons puppet opened its chest and fired chakra needles out of its chest at Cody  

Matsuo The Death Dealer
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:44 pm
The water that flowed around him created a barrier in front of him and hardened into ice blocking the needles. Cody smirked, "Obviously not yet but I can see that using multiple puppets allows for them to work out those weaknesses."

(Water Sky Convergence is real just to let everyone know that im not god modding.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:48 pm
Matsuo watched the water "interesting......" he did a few hand signs "Crystal Release: The Gods' Crossings Technique!" he jumped down off of the giant puppet as it hasn't done anything yet and his palm struck the ground, causing spikes to shoot out of the ground starting at Matsuo and heading at Cody  

Matsuo The Death Dealer
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:50 pm
Cody saw the cystals come towards him and jumped to the side out of the way. He looked at him, "You actually got off your puppet... how often is that needed to happen?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:52 pm
Deztin appeared to watch the fight."hello Matsuo its been a while".  

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Matsuo The Death Dealer
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:53 pm
Matsuo chuckled "i will let you know i dont have to have chakra strings to control my puppets" he smiled "so expect me to move around alot" he jumped back on the tank puppet and sat down waiting for him to make a move  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:54 pm
Matsuo looked at Deztin "yes it has........." he paused "so you with them?"  

Matsuo The Death Dealer
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm
"of course not i came to this village for some training i just recently finished actually and i was on my way when i saw you thought i would pop in and watch the fight i always have enjoyed the akatsuki's company".  
Leaf Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff