Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Iwagakure Raid! (The Plan) [Post Here If You Want In] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:54 pm
I'm gonna crush Akira, he still thinks I can't do anything about his toad oil thing. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:06 pm
Okay, now we have a Senju. Hiro is our means of entry. With him, we can make our own tunnel, and close off the others. That sound good to you, Hiro?  

Baby Jynx

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:59 pm
Oh, yes. I believe a rather sneaky entrance is good while he is not one, the guy loves to meta game.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:19 am
The Plan

Then its settled, we raid Iwa today! The rendezvous point is outside the gates(We're crew so we can make a thread for it), from there Hiro will make it so where we can tunnel through the wall. Upon entry there shall be no stops until we infiltrate the Tsukikage's Tower. From there, Renzo and Kazuo will guard the entrance to the tower while we remain hidden inside. I suggest using the transformation technique to disguise yourselves as Iwa guards. Hiro will take out the gate keeper and disguise himself as him, waiting until Akira's arrival to completely seal off the tunnel. It is up to you to give the signal. It is also up to you how you want to do this, just make it loud or visible enough to reach the Tower. After the signal is made me and Kazuo will begin taking hostages. We are invading one of the 5 great nations, and we don't want anyone to find out about it until we have complete control over everything. If anyone rebels, I advise you to kill them. We don't want any heroes, and its best if the defiant ones are put to rest. Rah, you take care of Ice. We will leave Jedi inside of the Tower, Hiro you can choose what you want to do. You can meet up with Jedi, secure the premises with me and Scrap, or execute Ice with Renzo. After Akira is dead, we can decide upon what to do from there. My idea is that we can start a group, with us as the founding members and take Rock as our new base, forcefully recruiting the surviving Genin into joining our ranks in exchange for further training.

Baby Jynx

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:28 am
Dude. That is so Bad-a**!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:33 am
I know! And if anyone meta-games we'll know it because we won't be coming in through the main entrance. We also will be wearing normal clothing without headbands, so unless they know exactly who our RPC's are, they have to assume we're just citizens. Nothing can go wrong with this plan, not to mention the fact that every last one of us has a Mangekyo Sharingan or higher. As a team, we're unstoppable. We just have to think of what to call ourselves....My suggestion is the Seigenha Soradesu. Which means "The Limit is the Sky"  

Baby Jynx

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:40 am
Akira is known to Meta-Game, Also I am going to change my look entirely. He knows who I am and I can't risk messing this mission up. Akira also has Mangekyo Sharingan but his is useless as is mine. But I have the Shielding Eternal.

As for the name, I believe its Seigenwa Soradesu. (Seigenha isn't a real word, lol) I think its a great name.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:58 am
Hiro_Uzaki
Akira is known to Meta-Game, Also I am going to change my look entirely. He knows who I am and I can't risk messing this mission up. Akira also has Mangekyo Sharingan but his is useless as is mine. But I have the Shielding Eternal.

As for the name, I believe its Seigenwa Soradesu. (Seigenha isn't a real word, lol) I think its a great name.

Like said, we are all members of the crew, who's job is to enforce the law of the guild. He can't meta-game for that reason alone. It would be stupid if he even tried.

And I got the name from a English-Romaji translator, so I shalt not be blamed for its mistakes. lol.

As the new legion of Seigenwa Soradesu, we shalt all abide by the code of the Ghetto Commandment.

I. If Thou Art A b***h, Ye Shall Not Breathe
II. Puff, Puff Giveth
III. Thou Shalt Not Snitch
IV. Thou Shalt Not Loveth Thy Hoes
V. Thou Shan't Knock The Hussle
VI. Real Shalt Recognize Real
VII. Thou Shalt Only Pop Bottles On Models
VIII. It's No Fun If The Homies Getteth None
IX. Never Covet Thy Neighbors b***h
X. ******** The Police - Amen

Baby Jynx

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:01 am
LMAO!
VIII. It's No Fun If The Homies Getteth None is my favorite one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:27 am
Hiro_Uzaki

Lets go, when can we start?  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:12 am
jedimastersonic
Hiro_Uzaki

Lets go, when can we start?
We're at the rendezvous point right now! (I know your already there, this is for whoever doesn't know)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:10 am
Wow, what a great way to piss off Akira. stare  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:34 am
Cassie, you have to admit, the guy can't go forever with the same routine. So many people hate him, LOOK AT IRISH'S SIGGY!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:40 am
now i know why he is trying to kill himself stare  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:42 am
Well, if he wasn't so damn corrupt, this would not have happened. Don't you all see? He first exploited his power in his first battle with Dizzle, already people hated the guy.  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff