Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
We're going on an ADVENTURE!!! Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which are you?
Barbarian
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Bard
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Cleric/Paladin
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Druid
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Fighter
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Monk
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Wizard
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Ranger
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Rogue
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Sorcerer
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

New Kid87

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:14 pm
Jace Anklebiter

There she was. The beauty of the night. Every tavern had one, just one, and this one was alone. She even had a pet with her! Nothing could possibly go wrong! "Hello beauty, may I buy you a drink? He asked, tossing 3 gold coins onto the table to pay as he sat down and hoped he would make a good impression roll.

((Still can't figure out how to make the darn picture appear! No idea how you did it Fates.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image

Blaze had just strolled into town with his sword on his back, and wearing a cloak over his armor. His eyes were gleaming, and was praying for some excitement, or at least something to do. He figured he mite as well, go to the tavern for a drink. He entered and sat at a stoop, and ordered a drink by showing the man his wallet. He understood and got Blaze some cheap ail. He didn't pay much attention to anyone. This was the kind of place he would get a quest, and figured he would give it a go.(You take the exact URL and put it on your post.)  

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara looked up, a bit suprised. "A drink? Well. I already have one." She held up the half filled glass. "You are welcome to join me however." Motioning to the seat across from her she closed her spell book up tight and dropped it into her bag of holding. SHe smiled at the halfling when suddenly an idea popped into her brain. Was he an adventurer? That would be perfect. Nara leaned forward. "So what do you do?"

((Photobucket my friend. Took me a while but I learned how. Skuld, please delete the profile. I have it up in that section already.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image
Tryndamere

Tryn was walking along side the street. He was a new arrival at Maremes and it seemed that he did not really fit in the with the others around him. He was a brute and most likely a savage compared to the people that called this place home. He towered over most of the humans that where around him and his orchish features could seen with ease. A few human skulls dangled down his sides and they where reminders of those he had killed. It also detour people from fighting with him although he would relish the chance to drive his blade into another body. Although he was a bit lost even with a map in his hands and he looked for one of the city guards at this time. Reaching out he grabbed a mans shoulder and looked down at the human.

"Where is the nearest tavern" Tryn said. His voice deep and low. The man on the other hand seemed a bit surprised but eventually gave him direction. It was helpful but knowing him self he was still lost within this city but that did not bother him. A few thoughts crossed his mind as he moved through a crowd of people and eventually found the place he was looking for. It was called the The Dragon and The Devil. Ducking down slightly he moved in through the front entrance and looked around at the other that where. Some seemed to be a little surprised by his large figure but most where.

Tryn moved to the bar and looked at the bartender. "Two tankards of ale" he said in the same deep low voice. It was not too long before he received what he wanted and he took a seat away from the others. Relationship and people skills where something he never bothered with. Taking the tankard in hand he downed it in one go and it had little effect on him. A few thoughts crossed his mind as he scanned the area. Nothing seemed exciting about this place.

((Alright for images. You must also use a photobucket URL, cosed are below.))

[img] Url of image[/img]

[imgleft] Url of image moves to left of post[/imgleft]

[imgright] Url of image moves to right of post[/imgright]

Otiax

Learned Seeker

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image

Blaze sat down and when he looked around, he only thought,"This place is the worst. is any thing going to happen?" He looked back at the man and paid him the money for the ail.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:47 pm
Jace Anklebiter

Jace didn't expect this reaction. Didn't this girl know the rules of pick ups? 'They'll either throw their drink in your face, or you make the roll and they become interested,' his father had told him. He knew this would unlikely get him anywhere, but there were no more good women at the bar, so he decided to stay.

"My name is Jace, Jace Anklebiter, I'm a freelance rogue. I'll do pretty much any job where I need my hands. For the right price, of course!" He said with a smirk.

((I tried that, but this is what happens User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( here is what I wrote: [imgleft-http://www.enworld.org/Pozas/Pictures/Oddballs/hling_ranger.jpg[/imgleft]) I changed it slightly so you can see it))  

New Kid87

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image

A lone cloaked and heavily armoured figure rode into Marmes on a stout bloodbay with white socks and chain barding. Violet eyes scanned the outskits of the northern port city. Despite being well after dusk, Agrias could see clearly thanks to her drow heritage.

She had been on the road several hours, having stopped a small band of bandits that morning. The paladin wanted to find shelter. Her eyes spied a large tavern called 'The Dragon and the Devil'.

Half snickering to herself, "Well, this should be interesting."

The lady drow brought her steed close to the stables and dismounted, "Here we go, George. What a trooper," Agrias patted her red maned house affectionately. She gave George a couple of carrots, then handed him over to the stablehand with three silver. From under her hood, Agrias instructed with her Cormyrian accent [like Arthur's England], "Take good care of him, and I'll give you another three silver when I leave."

After a smile and a nod from the stableboy, Agrias proceeded into the tavern. Thick smoke assaulted her nose as she entered. Definately a rough crowd, Agrias nevertheless made her way to an open table. Still keeping her hood drawn, Agrias ordered a drink from a passing tavern wench, "I would like a honey mead, please."

The paladin sat down keeping a sharp eye around. Those in the tavern could see that the heavily armed woman was wearing well-oiled plate armor under her thick blue cloak.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image
Blaze heard an argument between two drunk men, and he didn't worry about it till he heard one of the men say,"Why don't you take it up with my sword pale." Blaze stood up and walked over to the two men glaring. The other man looked at him and said,"What do you want runt!?"Blaze just pointed to the door and they both laughed,"Like we are going to take orders from a mute kid! HAHAHA!" Blaze grabbed one guys arm and threw him to the ground,"What the-" then he grabbed the other mans shirt and threw on top of his friend, they tried to get up, but Blaze drug them out and then chucked them about a good 5 feet. and walked back in. He rely didn't want to put up with any idiocy right now, or he would have throttled them. He sat back at his seat and drank his ail.  

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara reached into her bag and pulled out a contract. "Excellent. Just what I was looking for." A quill appeared in her hand as she laid the scroll out on the table. "I thought I was going to have to ask everyone I met before I found someone to join." She grinned, her excitment bubbling. The first person to join. She was off to a good start. "Now I can't afford to pay you, but you get to keep a share of the loot."

((I will send it to you.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:11 pm
User Image

Agrias just received her honey mead just when the disturbance was taken care of by the silent elf. The paladin nodded to the elf, and then sat and drank her mead.

Her eyes scanned the room, and she noticed the half-orc sporting the human skulls as trophies. After drinking almost all of her mead, Agrias felt a slight tug at her belt. The drow whirled around quickly and grabbed the thief's hand that clutched her coin purse. Her Cormyrian accent rolled into the thief's face, "You really shouldn't take that which is not yours."

"M'lady, it was a simple....," that's when the thief gaze locked with Agrias' violet eyes, "YYYAAAAAGGHHHH!!"

A single thought went through Agrias' mind, Oh great.  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image
Blaze was drinking his ail and finished it quickly, then asked for another round by showing him his wallet, ignoring everything else. When he got it he started to drink it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara was interrupted as she watched the theif scream. Her attention turned to the cause of the alarm. "A paladin?" She patted the contract. "Give me a second Jace. I need to check something out for a few seconds." She stood and Mr. Ninja flopped onto the table. He waved his arms angrily in the air before looking at the rogue across the table with his one button eye.

FatesMyBitch

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image
Tryndamere

Tryn scanned the area around him and caught the gaze of an elf and saw that there where a few more in here. His relationship with other races was rocky to say the least. He felt a general dislike to most however and that probably came from the life he lived before he was free. A few more thoughts crossed his mind as he finished up the other tankard of ale and he found it too be most enjoyable, even though it was cheap. The simple pleasures in life where something he enjoyed, the glow of blood in the right light a good drink and feasting. He was daydreaming for a few moments before stepping back into reality.

Shaking his head slightly from side to side he slid a few coins onto the counter and bartender came and picked them up. Tryn was slightly disappointed that this place had been less exciting and he was hoping for a fight but it seemed to he managed to scare the others that where around him. Slowly picking him self up he saw a women moving about and did not pay much attention to her. Making his way to the exit he bumped into some one and did not pay much attention who it was. Ducking once more he made his way out side of the tavern and looked about the area.

Tryn was greeted by two sizable humans and a dwarf of two that came from behind him. Apparently there was some problem with a big dumb orc bumping into one of them. Not being one to talk he drew his weapon and it was of great size he looked down at them as they drew there weapons. Things where about to get violent and that is the way he enjoyed things. There was something about battle that just made him feel alive and these little ones where foolish in challenging him but there was little they could do at this moment.

Moving away from them he wished to keep all in his sights because the last thing he needed was an ankle biter. Tryn stopped thinking at this moment and when he felt he was the right distance away he grabbed the end of his pole axe and slashed in a wide arch in front of him self to keep them away. Of course this drew attention and it seemed like he was the criminal here. Being as sluggish as he was however he was unable to avoid an attack by one of the more agile humans. He felt a blade cut into his skin around his ribs and this pushed him into an angered state.

The others moved around him trying to use there numbers to there advantage but he managed to keep his back out of harms way. A few strikes where exchanged and he was having some trouble keeping up with them, he was also bleeding in a few other places. Although they did not go uninjured them selves. A crowd slowly gathered around them and it would not be too long before city guards arrived hear to deal with them. Tryn opened his mouth and let out a deep roar that came from the pit of his stomach.

Tryn was a different person at this time and lifted his pole axe high into the air and brought it crashing down into one of the arms of the humans. It cleaved right through and the other seemed to back off at this moment. A scream could be heard and he looked down at the now injured man. Hearing a plea for mercy did nothing for him, reaching out he pushed the man on the ground and planted his foot on his chest forcing his weight down. Lifting the pole axe into the air he planned to bring the but end crashing down into the mans skull leaving nothing but a bloody mess unless someone where to stop him.

((Hmm this might be a bit much))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image

Agrias yanks her own coin purse out of the thief's hand. The thief, in turn, lands on his back and then scoots away pointing at Agrias, "DROW! DROW!!!"

The paladin was in no mood for this, "Yes, Oh Master of the Obvious, I am a drow. However, I'm also Cormyrian knight of the Order of the Golden Lion. And you are not going to...."

"It's a stinkin spider-kissin drow!" one of the other patrons shouts.

Agrias sensed the crowd near her, and her hand was now resting on the pommel of one of her swords. Violet eyes narrowed as she scanned the crowd, "I serve Torm, not the Spider Queen. I am not your enemy."  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items