Submit

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:04 pm
eternal_vampire18
iKawaiiKyle
Carolina says...
hey, at least u have a dad crying User Image

im in the same vote as iKawaiiKyle, at least you have a dad. my father was killed by 2 cops (and those damn bastards got a paid vacation for it to)
and that was in 2006, and a few months after my father died, my mother passed away. the same year.

AWWWW > u <*gives iKawaiiKyle and eternal_vampire18 a GREAT BIG SQIUSHED AWESOME HUGGLE*
Sowwy I am a huggy sort of person > u <.Ok I am very sorry for you losses but remember 3 words: CRISSY LUVS YOU!!!!!(and she always will)
.Plus in this guild we are a family filled with sisters and no matter how much we bicker of argue we will always love eachother to pieces!Sowwy just trying to say you are loved.
Huggles adnd Kisses (your gaia little sister),
Crissy  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:12 pm
Sowwy about that I felt uber bad for there lost parents. crying .Okie Dokie back on track well i think it is really rude and awful that your daddy would treat you that way.No offense intended to your daddy but,why the frikin' a** hell would you dad be so mean to you?!?!?!?Well if I were you I would well ,first try to see if you can handle all of the pain for as long as you are going to live under his roof.If you can't just try as nicely as possibly ask him to stop acting so much like... (well you know,an a**)If he get more mad tell you mother to slap some sense into him.If you can't then last resort trick him into seeing a doctor/theripist.Sowwy if that didn't help remember I am only a 6th grader so I don't give as good advice as some of the other girls.
Good Luck Miss Zenally,
Crissy  

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:53 am
eternal_vampire18
iKawaiiKyle
Carolina says...
hey, at least u have a dad crying User Image

im in the same vote as iKawaiiKyle, at least you have a dad. my father was killed by 2 cops (and those damn bastards got a paid vacation for it to)
and that was in 2006, and a few months after my father died, my mother passed away. the same year.

poor you
My uncle and a very close family friend died recently, it was hell.
I hate the law
I hate taxes
I hate all that police poop!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:49 am
Thank you so much for all your advice! I know this topic is a bit hard to swallow for a few of you, so thank you in particular. Good news! My mom finally took us to a counselor. As much as I hated the idea of going, I was nice having her tell him to back off. Now he goes to see her once a week and I come in once a month to tell her if hes improved at all. And there has been some improvement, although a very tiny one, but it's progress all the same! Again, thank you all for help and support, it really helped!  

Zenally

4,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
The Advice Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items