Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Talk about the different areas of China Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:08 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
OMG, really? You've heard of it? <3

I've heard all the fuzhou stereotypes too.. illegal immigrants, etc etc..

@Kurie - I hope everything's better for you now <3 I remember you mentioning familial troubles..

what else have people heard about fujian people who starts these stupid rumors anyways  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:12 pm
I love the city hong kong its where I was born its got the ebst stuff there ever even the foods great there  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:27 pm
kyoslove74
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
Niphredil Ithilmir
OMG Kurie! *glomps heart

You're back!

Anyhow, I'm from.. erm.. Hunan, a province no one has ever heard of xP

We eat spicy things.. like in Sichuan..

Shanghainese are stereotypically stingy and narrow-minded, aren't they? *shrugs

yeah....i had a lot of family issues and problems at school to deal with first and gaia got a bit boring for me so i left for a bit

so anyways, i don't really know that much about shanghainese people cause i don't know any shanghainese people, but that's ok, seeing how they're stereotypes aren't that good

so from my school i found out that fuzhou are really loud and are the people who start all the take out restaurants and laundramats in america, and they're mainly the ones who have illegally immigrated to america
also, they're really hard working
oh, about the restaurant thing, my friend went to every take out restaurant on merrick ave (this really big street in my town) and found out that the owners were all fuzhou's xd
kurama!!! oh so we're not intresting enough for you is that it? well fine! be that way. lol. I know hunan! hunan this hunan that. lol. lol what kurama said is true. though... i don't think i'm really that loud. my mom's always telling me to speak up lol. i think all my friends are canto so... yeah... i had one who told me she didn't like fuzhou people except for my family. lol. rofl hmm... should i be insulted by that? nah. i don't care

you're fuzhou? rofl
sorry, my friend just makes fun of fuzhou people so much xp

her finger twitch and so do her eyes she calmy said who are they me at them I'lll slice them piece by piece
eh... are you okay?
@kurama: lol. that's okay. i don't care. can't say i don't make fun of canto people occassionally. it's not really a big deal to be made fun of. though those canto girls (i think a few were from toisan) in elementary school were really mean. they sure could make a girl feel like crap lol. peer pressure!! rofl but the illegal immigration thing, it's true. for a lot of fuzhou.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:13 pm
I'm from the Fujian Province, whose people speak a different dialect, unlike Mandarian or Cantonese.

It seems that Chinese people from Guangdong (or Canton) are more famous than Chinese from any other area of China.  

Minielf

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:35 pm
Minielf
I'm from the Fujian Province, whose people speak a different dialect, unlike Mandarian or Cantonese.

It seems that Chinese people from Guangdong (or Canton) are more famous than Chinese from any other area of China.

i think it's because their provinces were visted by more foreigners lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:13 am
I say Hong Kong is a cool place too, the new "Disney Land" there were open in September I heard. Even though it was origianlly planned to be built in Shanghai...  

a- K0KO-

~Angelina Elven~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:30 am
[ ~Uaiiko~]
I say Hong Kong is a cool place too, the new "Disney Land" there were open in September I heard. Even though it was origianlly planned to be built in Shanghai...
Same with me,my mom and dad was born in a tiny part of China.It's not on the map.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:25 am
yalie5
kyoslove74
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
Niphredil Ithilmir
OMG Kurie! *glomps heart

You're back!

Anyhow, I'm from.. erm.. Hunan, a province no one has ever heard of xP

We eat spicy things.. like in Sichuan..

Shanghainese are stereotypically stingy and narrow-minded, aren't they? *shrugs

yeah....i had a lot of family issues and problems at school to deal with first and gaia got a bit boring for me so i left for a bit

so anyways, i don't really know that much about shanghainese people cause i don't know any shanghainese people, but that's ok, seeing how they're stereotypes aren't that good

so from my school i found out that fuzhou are really loud and are the people who start all the take out restaurants and laundramats in america, and they're mainly the ones who have illegally immigrated to america
also, they're really hard working
oh, about the restaurant thing, my friend went to every take out restaurant on merrick ave (this really big street in my town) and found out that the owners were all fuzhou's xd
kurama!!! oh so we're not intresting enough for you is that it? well fine! be that way. lol. I know hunan! hunan this hunan that. lol. lol what kurama said is true. though... i don't think i'm really that loud. my mom's always telling me to speak up lol. i think all my friends are canto so... yeah... i had one who told me she didn't like fuzhou people except for my family. lol. rofl hmm... should i be insulted by that? nah. i don't care

you're fuzhou? rofl
sorry, my friend just makes fun of fuzhou people so much xp

her finger twitch and so do her eyes she calmy said who are they me at them I'lll slice them piece by piece
eh... are you okay?
@kurama: lol. that's okay. i don't care. can't say i don't make fun of canto people occassionally. it's not really a big deal to be made fun of. though those canto girls (i think a few were from toisan) in elementary school were really mean. they sure could make a girl feel like crap lol. peer pressure!! rofl but the illegal immigration thing, it's true. for a lot of fuzhou.

* thanks for asking yalie I'm jsut calmly angery at his friends and wanna tear them into shreds my favorite grandfather was fuzjian and my other grandparents all of them are  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:35 am
[ ~Uaiiko~]

I probably wouldn't go if I went bac to Hong Kong,,,it probably is gonna be like any other disney land...except that u get to see asians everywhere there...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:15 pm
xoxCharlenexox
[ ~Uaiiko~]

I probably wouldn't go if I went bac to Hong Kong,,,it probably is gonna be like any other disney land...except that u get to see asians everywhere there...

I might go there one day...if I have the money that is. sweatdrop I would think that just staying in Hong Kong for a few days would be bloody expensive, let alone visit everything that a disneyland has to offer. Climbing the Great Wall and crossing Tiananamen Square would be less expensive I guess.  

Minielf

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:19 pm
I went to Beijing, Guanzhou and HK last summer!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:45 pm
angelcutie2
[ ~Uaiiko~]
Same with me,my mom and dad was born in a tiny part of China.It's not on the map.

My dad is too, but not my mom.

@xoxCharlenexox: lol. sweatdrop

@Minielf: Same. mrgreen  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[[ china ]]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:43 pm
Ehh, last summer I went to Hong Kong, Beijing, and Taishaan.

>Too bad I couldn't go to Gongzhou, I heard theres some pretty fun places to visit there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:44 pm
china_doll210
Ehh, last summer I went to Hong Kong, Beijing, and Taishaan.

>Too bad I couldn't go to Gongzhou, I heard theres some pretty fun places to visit there.

i've only went to hong kong sweatdrop
i've never went to mainland china
how is it?  

[J.C.]

[[ china ]]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:47 pm
Hmm..verry different xd and really hot xp
It was fun though 4laugh

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff