Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:08 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"Why would I hurt you?" Kain says with a puzzled look on his face.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:12 pm
The cloaked man flew down and landed on a tree branch above the two lycans. "I told you I could take care of them." He called out below. As iff all the blood stains weren't enough proof. He then jumped down beside the two and said, "So, why were they attacking you two?"  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:44 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain looks at the other guy and smirks, "he came running down the alley way where I was hanging out with the guards behind and I decided to attack them when he grabbed me and dragged me here but my scuff," Kain says and lies back in the grass.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:48 pm
Leon was panting still. "Freaking... someone put something called a bounty on my head, though i cant find it, and now everyone want's to kill me. It's...a pain..." He fell back in the grass also.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:57 pm
The man held out two wanted posters, each with their names on it. "You're wanted for varies, and rather grim, murders." he said to Leon, then tunring to Kain. "And you..well, let's jsut say I heared a lot about waht you did. You're both worth quite a bit of cash. You're 15,000, while you're 20,000."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:00 pm
Leon was suddenly infront of the stranger as he flashstepped. "Really??????" He grabbed the poster out of his hands. "So if i go into the office. I can get paid? DO i need to brign the poster?" He began walking off trying to figure out where to go for his money.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:02 pm
"Um...it dosn't work that way..." the man intergected. "Turning youself in dosn't mean you get money. If you show your face their, they'll incarcirate you imidetaly...and you won't get a dime."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:06 pm
Leon cocked his head. "Whats..incarciration... Sounds kinda fun." He looked at him confused. "WHo the hell are you anyway?"  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 pm
The man shook his head. "You're not to bright are you." he said corssing his arms. "Incarceration means to arrest someone. You'll go to prison. And by the bounty you got I'de say they'de put you in maximum secruity. And as for who I am..." the man then removed his hood, reavling that he was a mere 17-year-old vampire.
"My name is Sable Darkvein." He said. "And it seems that we all have one thing in common. A rather large bounty on our heads."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:16 pm
Leon suddenly was infront of the so called "sable" and slammed his fist into his face. "Hey! I'm not stupid, i just don't know these big words. It's not liek i can go to school." He punched him in the stomach growling.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:20 pm
Sable quickly recovered from Leons attack, adn grabbed him by the collar of his shirt "Look you littel punk," he growled in the lycans face, "You have no idea who you're messing with! I'm not here to pick a fight, esspecially since I just saved your a**!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:25 pm
Leon head butted him and jumped back. "Like i needed you to! Were over ten miles from where they were. Your the one who showed up and began insulting me."  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:32 pm
"I was talking about back in the city!" Sable growled. "I bought you time to escape, you ungreatful twerp!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:39 pm
He growled. "We were gonan be safe anyway. You just killed people you don't need to." He growled at him.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:49 pm
Salbe let out an aggrovated sigh. "You know what, whatever." he said. "I'm not here to fight."  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff