Submit

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:07 pm
Aha well, can you girls please take this into gaia mail the next time you argue? It would really help a lot. I'm sure nobody would like to see some drama around the forums.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:11 pm
Cinnamon Toaast
Aha well, can you girls please take this into gaia mail the next time you argue? It would really help a lot. I'm sure nobody would like to see some drama around the forums.
Carolina says...

oh certainly, didnt mean for it to be chaotic User Image  

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:39 pm
XemokyleX
Cinnamon Toaast
Carolina says...

oh certainly, didnt mean for it to be chaotic User Image

Its okay ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:52 pm
XemokyleX
Katsumi Katana
Er... ladies? It's kind of a silly thing to fight about in the first place, you know, someone elses' sister... sweatdrop

My little sister and I are very different, which is really the only reason she's annoying. I'm quiet and like my alone time, she's talkative and likes to be with people (especially me).
Carolina says...

were sry, were twins, and we fight about the most stupidest little thingsUser Image

OH!!

I read along with the fight, and none of it made sense until you said you were twins. Now I get. ^_^

Now worries. I don't have any siblings, so I'm not going to prentend to know the complex relationships between them. But, what I do know is that family is family. And, at the end of the day, they love you, and you love them. Whether you guys want to admit it or not. wink Besides, you guys are lucky to have a sibling. Trust me. I always wanted an older brother. Being an only child is really lonely! You don't have anyone to talk to but yourself. And then, people start thinking you weird because of it! I mean, who else are you supposed to talk to!? The wal!?!?

Ahem. Sorry about that. Anyways, just remember. Nothing is so important that it should get in the way of your love for each other. ^_^  

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:18 am
Haha, I have a VERY annoying sister. She thinks she knows me so well, and she thinks she knows how I feel and what I'm thinking. P;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:39 pm
Haha I'm the annoying sister. But my sisters annoying to.  

ventera

Interesting Businesswoman

Kleopatra Selene

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:55 pm
My sisters are chaotic. They choose to mess with me when they could be watching their PRECIOUS High School Musical (not that I have anything against it, Troy-lovers, it's just that they like it, so I immediately dislike it) and they especially love to scare me.
I have one sister, "Jany" who is eight, and another, "Brittany" who is seven. Jany loves to freak me out. I'll be washing my hands or reading, and all of a sudden "AAHH!" My father often asks me if I fantasize about seeing a monster or something, just because she sneaks up on me SO WELL. Not to mention, they have caused my father to believe that I need medical help. The first thing I told that shrink was "You can take your notes and your 'soothing hypnotism procedure' and stick it up your--" Ahem. Point taken.
Siblings are annoying, and I'm not going to go along with that "they always love you in the end" crap, because, whether they love you or not, they annoy the absolute HELL out of you.
I rest my case. Court adjourned for coffee break  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:35 pm
Kleopatra Selene
My sisters are chaotic. They choose to mess with me when they could be watching their PRECIOUS High School Musical (not that I have anything against it, Troy-lovers, it's just that they like it, so I immediately dislike it) and they especially love to scare me.
I have one sister, "Jany" who is eight, and another, "Brittany" who is seven. Jany loves to freak me out. I'll be washing my hands or reading, and all of a sudden "AAHH!" My father often asks me if I fantasize about seeing a monster or something, just because she sneaks up on me SO WELL. Not to mention, they have caused my father to believe that I need medical help. The first thing I told that shrink was "You can take your notes and your 'soothing hypnotism procedure' and stick it up your--" Ahem. Point taken.
Siblings are annoying, and I'm not going to go along with that "they always love you in the end" crap, because, whether they love you or not, they annoy the absolute HELL out of you.
I rest my case. Court adjourned for coffee break

Lmao My daddy thinks I need medical help too because im super scared of bugs.

Haha

ventera

Interesting Businesswoman

The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out