Submit

RurouniZakku

Invisible Genius

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:41 pm
Actually, I can understand why this stuff is going on with you. I may not have had a major loss when I was 8, but I went through similar things last year. i.e. watching someone die, but I can't say that I approve seeing you post anything about it in announcement to people you don't know, or to people who are trolling you for it. It just adds more fuel to the fire, its depressing to see that. PM the few/many people that you became friends with in the guild if you want to talk about with the guild. This way you avoid the criticism. You might have given up "thinking correctly", but that doesn't stop you from being able to talk to some of them. Even if you have to stop talking to them for a while because you think they're out to get you, explain that and PM them when that idea is gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:43 pm
Actually, I can understand why this stuff is going on with you. I may not have had a major loss when I was 8, but I went through similar things last year. i.e. watching someone die, but I can't say that I approve seeing you post anything about it in announcement to people you don't know, or to people who are trolling you for it. It just adds more fuel to the fire, its depressing to see that. PM the few/many people that you became friends with in the guild if you want to talk about with the guild. This way you avoid the criticism. You might have given up "thinking correctly", but that doesn't stop you from being able to talk to some of them. Even if you have to stop talking to them for a while because you think they're out to get you, explain that and PM them when that idea is gone.  

RurouniZakku

Invisible Genius

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kurella

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:55 am
    People who tell people to commit suicide need to get beaten across the face. I can't wait for them to go to jail for third degree murder after bullying someone to the point of suicide. (hopefully not you. ninja )

I think it would be best to talk to someone about this instead of letting problems from rl start entering you online.

tbh, I've actually vented to people online after a big explosion-fight thing that happened on Christmas day. While people would usually say "OMG STOP TELLING PPL ONLINE ABOUT UR PROBLEMS GOSH", it really did help me and I'm glad that my friend actually read it all and talked with me~

You should talk to someone about your problems. Heck, even talk to multiple people about it. You could make a private journal entry to vent. There are many ways to vent about these problems whether it's online or in rl.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:29 am
Kurella
    People who tell people to commit suicide need to get beaten across the face. I can't wait for them to go to jail for third degree murder after bullying someone to the point of suicide. (hopefully not you. ninja )

I think it would be best to talk to someone about this instead of letting problems from rl start entering you online.

tbh, I've actually vented to people online after a big explosion-fight thing that happened on Christmas day. While people would usually say "OMG STOP TELLING PPL ONLINE ABOUT UR PROBLEMS GOSH", it really did help me and I'm glad that my friend actually read it all and talked with me~

You should talk to someone about your problems. Heck, even talk to multiple people about it. You could make a private journal entry to vent. There are many ways to vent about these problems whether it's online or in rl.

I really don't have many people to talk to, basically only Sav, and he's usually working. :C  

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100

Kurella

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:58 pm
A Corpse
Kurella

I really don't have many people to talk to, basically only Sav, and he's usually working. :C
    You sure?
    You said you made some friends here.
    Even if you go on some random charity thread or something, say hi, and say "eh, not so good" when they ask you how you are, they'll probably still ask "What's wrong!? D: " and most likely allow you to vent a bit.
    Trust me, I've done it.

Me: "Hi!"
    Someone: "Hiya! How are you?"
    Me: "Eh, not great."
    Someone: "Why!? D: "
    (I rant)
    (someone sends a whole post back about how much that sucks, what you should do, ect.)

Also, you can always go to the Life Issues forum~
    I've been there a few times.
    Pretty useful. c:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:35 pm
Kurella
A Corpse
Kurella

You sure?
    You said you made some friends here.
    Even if you go on some random charity thread or something, say hi, and say "eh, not so good" when they ask you how you are, they'll probably still ask "What's wrong!? D: " and most likely allow you to vent a bit.
    Trust me, I've done it.

Me: "Hi!"
    Someone: "Hiya! How are you?"
    Me: "Eh, not great."
    Someone: "Why!? D: "
    (I rant)
    (someone sends a whole post back about how much that sucks, what you should do, ect.)

Also, you can always go to the Life Issues forum~
    I've been there a few times.
    Pretty useful. c:

I suppose.. I honestly just need to have a better outlet, thank you for caring to reply. Like I said, sorry for.. acting that way.  

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100

Kurella

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:04 pm
    It's okay!
    I didn't understand your situation since I never heard a thing about it.
    Hopefully you'll feel better soon. <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:18 pm
Kurella
    It's okay!
    I didn't understand your situation since I never heard a thing about it.
    Hopefully you'll feel better soon. <3

Thank you, have a good day.  

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
Korra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff