• Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:39 pm
A Corpse
Ritorin
A Corpse
[still hasn't got the boot]
I'm making a Pokemon Rom hack. Ritorin should help. cause we're both gigantic fags for Pokemon. :C
WE COULD MAKE OUR OWN CUSTOM POKEMON AND SO TOTALLY NOT MAKE THEM UGLY.
[hates almost every, if not all, pokemon hacks that display their own custom made freaks. They look ugly, and are only aesthetic at best, because most hacks don't even input special stats, IV's, etc. For example, an ugly bird mutant thing is, stat-wise, a lugia clone e__e ]

But yes, I should help! :D

lolno. No custom Pokemon. I hate those. They're terrible. I was talking about custom trainers, world, story, etc. Using a Fire Red rom that I have patched with the HG/SS tileset. :]
Thank you.

At least custom NPC's have some effort into them, and it's not like they're too complex to make them all unique.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:00 am
Quote:
In the original Pokémon Red/Blue, when you encounter your rival in Lavender Town he asks whether or not you know what it's like to have one of your Pokémon die. At this point in the game, he no longer has his Raticate that he used in previous battles.Your rival battle before this took place aboard the S.S. Anne. Your rival's Raticate sustained serious injuries from the battle...but, because crowding and confusion on the luxury liner, he was unable to make it to a Pokémon Center in time and the Raticate passed away. The real reason your rival is in Lavender Town to begin with is to lay his deceased friend to rest.Despite all of this, your rival never outwardly tells you that you're responsible for the death of his Pokémon. He hides his grief and instead channels that energy into the motivation he needed to continue his quest to become Indigo League Champion. The death of his Raticate effectively destroys your rival's impish, childhood innocence. Although he tells himself that he doesn't hold you responsible, he subconsciously holds a great deal of resentment towards you which further fuels his ambitions.Tearfully swearing upon his Raticate's grave to not fail in what he set out to do, he trains hard in hopes of becoming better than you...defeating you...and to eventually make it to the Pokémon League. Mere moments after he became Indigo League champion, he was defeated...by you. Although he fulfilled his promise to his fallen Pokémon, it was only for a painfully brief instant.In the end, your rival is scolded by his grandfather while you receive the professor's praise. During the course of the game, you steal your rival's innocence, crush his dreams, and ultimately snatch away the love of his own grandfather. Oh, and by the way, your rival doesn't have any parents. He's an orphan.

gonk
    I love playing this game

Kurella

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:57 am
Ritorin
A Corpse
Ritorin
A Corpse
[still hasn't got the boot]
I'm making a Pokemon Rom hack. Ritorin should help. cause we're both gigantic fags for Pokemon. :C
WE COULD MAKE OUR OWN CUSTOM POKEMON AND SO TOTALLY NOT MAKE THEM UGLY.
[hates almost every, if not all, pokemon hacks that display their own custom made freaks. They look ugly, and are only aesthetic at best, because most hacks don't even input special stats, IV's, etc. For example, an ugly bird mutant thing is, stat-wise, a lugia clone e__e ]

But yes, I should help! :D

lolno. No custom Pokemon. I hate those. They're terrible. I was talking about custom trainers, world, story, etc. Using a Fire Red rom that I have patched with the HG/SS tileset. :]
Thank you.

At least custom NPC's have some effort into them, and it's not like they're too complex to make them all unique.

Exactly. I refuse to ruin the continuity of Pokemon, at least, not before Nintendo does.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:36 pm
Kurella
Quote:
In the original Pokémon Red/Blue, when you encounter your rival in Lavender Town he asks whether or not you know what it's like to have one of your Pokémon die. At this point in the game, he no longer has his Raticate that he used in previous battles.Your rival battle before this took place aboard the S.S. Anne. Your rival's Raticate sustained serious injuries from the battle...but, because crowding and confusion on the luxury liner, he was unable to make it to a Pokémon Center in time and the Raticate passed away. The real reason your rival is in Lavender Town to begin with is to lay his deceased friend to rest.Despite all of this, your rival never outwardly tells you that you're responsible for the death of his Pokémon. He hides his grief and instead channels that energy into the motivation he needed to continue his quest to become Indigo League Champion. The death of his Raticate effectively destroys your rival's impish, childhood innocence. Although he tells himself that he doesn't hold you responsible, he subconsciously holds a great deal of resentment towards you which further fuels his ambitions.Tearfully swearing upon his Raticate's grave to not fail in what he set out to do, he trains hard in hopes of becoming better than you...defeating you...and to eventually make it to the Pokémon League. Mere moments after he became Indigo League champion, he was defeated...by you. Although he fulfilled his promise to his fallen Pokémon, it was only for a painfully brief instant.In the end, your rival is scolded by his grandfather while you receive the professor's praise. During the course of the game, you steal your rival's innocence, crush his dreams, and ultimately snatch away the love of his own grandfather. Oh, and by the way, your rival doesn't have any parents. He's an orphan.

gonk
    I love playing this game
Huh. Never saw it that way .____.

@corpse: lol
Have you seen the grass starter of the 5th gen? People are calling it DerpDerp  

Ritorin
Vice Captain

Dedicated Receiver

8,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Brandisher 100

Kurella

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:58 am
    @Rito

Yet you don't make fun of the water pokemon starter?
    it looks like some ******** up penguin.
    and then there's this fire pig.
    and then there's this classy son of a b***h who's grass.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:04 am
Ritorin
Kurella
Quote:

gonk
    I love playing this game
Huh. Never saw it that way .____.

@corpse: lol
Have you seen the grass starter of the 5th gen? People are calling it DerpDerp

I laughed more then I should have.  

12344321I

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:50 am
User Image

Smugleaf is smug about something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:07 am
I'm really upset that the starter pokemon always looks so damn retarded. mad

Why can't any of the starter grass pokemon just be based off of plants and s**t?

Why do they always have make them look like plant dinosaurs? mad  

Dani Grey

Eloquent Smoker

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Sir Harley

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:11 am
But it's Smugleaf, SMUGLEAF!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:16 am
Don't care, that retarded thing on meth can go somewhere else with its stupid lizard/plant self. mad  

Dani Grey

Eloquent Smoker

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

12344321I

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:58 pm
Dani Grey
Don't care, that retarded thing on meth can go somewhere else with its stupid lizard/plant self. mad

DERPDERP
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:52 pm
mello-is-yellow
Dani Grey

DERPDERP
User Image

I'm not even acknowledging that thing's existence. talk2hand  

Dani Grey

Eloquent Smoker

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ritorin
Vice Captain

Dedicated Receiver

8,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:41 pm
Kurella
    @Rito

Actually, it's just that I couldn't remember what it looked liked. xD
But yeah, All I remember was that they... gave some very unpleasant feelings...

@mello:User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:51 pm
Ritorin
Kurella
    @Rito

Actually, it's just that I couldn't remember what it looked liked. xD
But yeah, All I remember was that they... gave some very unpleasant feelings...

@mello:User Image

The thing is it's not THAT ugly, but people calling it derpderp made me laugh like crazy.  

12344321I

ShePlaysByEar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image

But... I thought these were the Gen 5 starters guise....  
Korra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff