Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Arc: Revenge of the 6 Paths Sage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:58 pm
Alicia Joana
Again, thats why we are going to try and incorporate ideas. rolleyes
To incorporate is to combine and that's not a combination that's just your idea re-worded with the word "vets" in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:10 pm
call_me_ishmail1
Someone tell alicia I can't respond to her threads.

Did you block Ish by any chance?  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:11 pm
I blocked him from pm, but i didn't know that it will block him from threads.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:04 am
Well this is gonna be my first ninja world war but i've had to deal with Leaf being attacked probably like twenty times.  

irishshamrock12

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:39 pm
irishshamrock12
Well this is gonna be my first ninja world war but i've had to deal with Leaf being attacked probably like twenty times.
This is my second, the last one I was in I was just a Genin and Bambi was the new Hokage. It was actually right around this time 2 years ago (Late June - Mid July).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:44 pm
Holy s**t I joined right after that.......  

irishshamrock12

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:34 pm
irishshamrock12
Holy s**t I joined right after that.......
Haha yeah I remember because I think you were in the Chunin Exams in August and I was a newly promoted Jounin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:35 pm
lol, you old guys. I guess this will be my first war since the big Fenrir uprising  

Cain the Blade

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:41 pm
Mhm well this was coming wasn't it.

@Cain: T-T Jerk.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:47 pm
I still think I won that fight against Fenrir and he should of died. He god modded out of everything, we were fighting on this bone tower he made and one point during the fight he went underground into the bone tower and I hit it with Susanoo's sword to seal him and the bone tower but he god modded his way out of that too.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this because I'm ALOT stronger than when I was a Genin and can take on stronger opponents.  

Dark-Ninja70

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:49 pm
Dark-Ninja70
I still think I won that fight against Fenrir and he should of died. He god modded out of everything, we were fighting on this bone tower he made and one point during the fight he went underground into the bone tower and I hit it with Susanoo's sword to seal him and the bone tower but he god modded his way out of that too.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this because I'm ALOT stronger than when I was a Genin and can take on stronger opponents.

I was still what, a C-rank chuunin kage then >.> and I wanted to kill him. I'm S-rank now, so putting the sand in their place should be fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:54 pm
Cain the Blade
Dark-Ninja70

I was still what, a C-rank chuunin kage then >.> and I wanted to kill him. I'm S-rank now, so putting the sand in their place should be fun.
I know your a ANBU Captain but is your official rank Jounin or Sannin?  

Dark-Ninja70

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:08 pm
ANBU Captain is between jounin and sannin, but I am an ex-kage, remember? I was Tsuchikage after I beat Sengetsu  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:20 pm
Cain the Blade
ANBU Captain is between jounin and sannin, but I am an ex-kage, remember? I was Tsuchikage after I beat Sengetsu
Nah you got it wrong ANBU Captain is the leader of the ANBU it is not an official rank. ANBU Captains can be Jounin or Sannin, they're usually High A Ranks to High S-Ranks, the best a Jounin could be is a Low S-Rank.  

Dark-Ninja70

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:29 pm
I guess, since also take into consideration that I'm part of the Mist 7, which are all sannin rank, I guess I'd be a sannin. Have to ask Luo tho  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff