Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
I'm gonna stop playing MW2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:38 pm
That's like saying....I'm never gonna drink apple juice again because little kids drink it! And when you spill it get everywhere and all sticky!

It's a game lol play it, or don't. But it's just a game.

I lave lobbies when people are annoying like killing me 20 times cheap shot style after i knife them ONCE or something...find a less douchy lobby and the fun will be restored, promise :]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:11 pm
Ok, I love that people are throwing this card out...

Quote:
I went back to playing World at War because it has Nazi Zombies... and I suck at MW2

QUIT BITCHING. For one, Treyarch sucks at making Call of Duty games, with the exception of Call of Duty 3 which I must admit was brutal. However, every other one has SUCKED. WAW was the shittiest game I've ever played. The only appeal to that game is the Nazi Zombies, which is a game you can play on your computer! Boxhead, for example, is the EXACT same thing, only better.

And furthermore, Naruto FP000 or whatever the hell you name is, if you were sweet and then "just started sucking" I'm pretty sure you just suck period. Oh, and this is just amazing...

Maikeru Yorudan
I like the game but then i dont like the game...ANY NOOB CAN BE GOOD AT IT....MW2 takes Zero skill so halo is better

This cracks me up. This obviously shows us that this guy is like 12 or 13. If MW2 takes no skill, then you wouldn't be bithing that you SUCK at it. And to a point, Halo 3? The only people who STILL play Halo are little kids who don't shut the hell up. I sold the game because it's retarded. I dare you to go to an MLG MW2 event and try to take one of those people on. Yes, it's just a game. But, you're making it seem like anybody can be good at it. Wrong. Anybody can be DECENT at it. to be GOOD you need to fully comprehend what the game is like. And to do this, you must be at a certain AGE. What is this age? 16+ you idiots. There's a reason you have to be 17-18 (depending on state) to buy this game. It's not ******** Barney's Happy Time Cream Puff Diddly Doo Adventure.

And in all honesty, it's the exact opposite way around. Halo is for people who can't play MW2. It takes no talent to be able to point a circle on your screen at a person, pull the trigger and they die, even like 50 feet away from the targeted area. Not to mention homing bullets, or "needles" of death. ******** Halo... bunch of kids who think they're sweet.  

CircaNineOne

Adorable Adore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:09 am
Modern Warfare 2 is starting to get boring cuz the only thing you do is kill ppl which is kinda now boring  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:34 am
lol uh oh a halo hater..seriously dude no need to flip out cuz he threw in his opinion...in all honesty i think halo does take more skill than mw2. In comparison to mlg mw2 go to a mlg halo 3 event is the same thing. On the side note why bring in MLG? that place is for pros thats why its called Major League Gaming. And whats this about halo being for kids, seriously! Any online game out there has a numerous amount of kids playing it, same goes with MW2. By the way heard of lil poison..his a lil kid, age of 4, who started halo tournaments and at age 9 entered a las vegas tournament with 3500 players and places 3rd..so before talkin bout lil kids..play em first.

More into the fact that halo requires more skill than mw 2 is that fact that first strike doesnt resemble a kill. sure it doesnt take talent to point a circle at the guy ur shooting at..but are u hitting em? this is where the skill called Strafe is needed where in mw2 strafing makes u look like an idiot in the kill cam. and if ur getting pissed off bout needler wow u knoe how many needles they need to stick to u before u acutally blow up..7 so uve got time to run  

Sir Different

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:31 am
Don't look down on kids. One of my friends is a kid and he actually plays pretty good. He has 5 legit nukes over my none. Besides that
I've never heard him trash over the mic since he's one of the guys dominating on the team (next to me that is).

Halo and MW2 both require skill since their both different games. Hitting them is a Major factor in Halo. I've taken down an entire team with a Battle Rifle since the other team can't aim. There's also no auto aim in Halo last time I remembered. In MW2 however it's an easy game where it's pretty much point and click and watch them die but to be good means you must go beyond that. Using cover, flanking, equipment all of these things many people forget about. If all else doesn't work try Battlefield. It has the vehicles like Halo and the shooter like MW2.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:01 pm
ElementPro

Quote:
I went back to playing World at War because it has Nazi Zombies... and I suck at MW2

QUIT BITCHING. For one, Treyarch sucks at making Call of Duty games, with the exception of Call of Duty 3 which I must admit was brutal. However, every other one has SUCKED. WAW was the shittiest game I've ever played. The only appeal to that game is the Nazi Zombies, which is a game you can play on your computer! Boxhead, for example, is the EXACT same thing, only better.

And furthermore, Naruto FP000 or whatever the hell you name is, if you were sweet and then "just started sucking" I'm pretty sure you just suck period. Oh, and this is just amazing...

Maikeru Yorudan
I like the game but then i dont like the game...ANY NOOB CAN BE GOOD AT IT....MW2 takes Zero skill so halo is better

This cracks me up. This obviously shows us that this guy is like 12 or 13. If MW2 takes no skill, then you wouldn't be bithing that you SUCK at it. And to a point, Halo 3? The only people who STILL play Halo are little kids who don't shut the hell up. I sold the game because it's retarded. I dare you to go to an MLG MW2 event and try to take one of those people on. Yes, it's just a game. But, you're making it seem like anybody can be good at it. Wrong. Anybody can be DECENT at it. to be GOOD you need to fully comprehend what the game is like. And to do this, you must be at a certain AGE. What is this age? 16+ you idiots. There's a reason you have to be 17-18 (depending on state) to buy this game. It's not ******** Barney's Happy Time Cream Puff Diddly Doo Adventure.

And in all honesty, it's the exact opposite way around. Halo is for people who can't play MW2. It takes no talent to be able to point a circle on your screen at a person, pull the trigger and they die, even like 50 feet away from the targeted area. Not to mention homing bullets, or "needles" of death. ******** Halo... bunch of kids who think they're sweet.

Lol it's just a game calm yo ***** self down Lol
You think you so cool by expressing your anger. Look at who's acting like a child now

Yeah I'm starting to suck at MWF2 as well. I was doing so well before I left for vacation. Now I'm back and its like What the hell. I'm losing!!

oK Have edited my post about five times. I thought this guy was an idiot after I read a part of his post now I think he's a moran cuz I read his old whole post. Age doesn't determine your skill. Skill comes from true players that have great in game reflexes and uses all the things necessary in the video game.
Age doesn't choose your maturity state to BTW. biggrin You become more mature when you learn more about life, obtain some wisdom, which is basically learning, and by having responsibilty in your life.  

Treythebest_11

blue-alien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:39 am
Geez this went from a simple explanation to an argument over shooting games. I won't trash-talk the games mostly because I follow the golden rule: Arguing in the internet is like winning the special Olympics, either way you're still a retard. No offense, its just the way I do things.

Treythebest_11
Skill comes from true players that have great in game reflexes and uses all the things necessary in the video game.
Age doesn't choose your maturity state to BTW. biggrin You become more mature when you learn more about life, obtain some wisdom, which is basically learning, and by having responsibilty in your life.

True. Gamer skill are (according to me) 60% Reflex, 20% Heart, 10% equipment, & 10% Luck.

Also Age affect maturity state sometimes; especially being a good role model towards others,

. . . Unlike others. . .

Also I'm admitting it, I suck at MW2; Can get at least 15-25 kills in a match and have like. . . 10-20 deaths. Also I never have gotten the nuke. (Got everything else. . .) But I never moan and b***h about it. Instead I work on getting better. (Heart) Sometimes I get lucky at time and times I don't. (Luck) I adapt to the situation too by switching loadouts. (equipment) But if all else fails I just rush in guns blazing and shanking (reflexes).  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:35 am
ElementPro

Quote:

Maikeru Yorudan

Ok.I haven't been on Gaia for a while because I've been busy with chores and work.I haven't been able to post on this topic,but I have time for now.I also have been playing Street Fighter IV,Assassin's Creed 2, and Uncharted 1.(Kinda off topic)
Now to explain.Hey, ElementPro.You need to chill,man. I think it's uncool that you're throwing an angry tantrum or rant about noobs and sucking.Also, about me sucking, to be honest, I don't suck,OK. How can I suck if 1.I know how to play 2.I can beat Veteran 3.I have all the trophies? I know what you're thinking. Oh, trophies don't mean anything. Well, the 3 things I just said means I know what to do in the game, ok.I'm not running around,getting lost and killed for being useless. Here's an analogy of some sort. That's like saying Kobe Bryant sucks because he lost 5 games or 10 because he scores less than 10 points.That just means he's lost his game a little.When it comes to gaming, there are times when people lose their ability and skill that they don't play as well as they used to.This can be from messing up, bad luck, not playing for a long time,etc. It's like the DOW Average. It goes up and down in stock depending on what happens in the market. The stock is never going to increase constantly. It will fall eventually.So, basically, I'm in a falling point right now. Someday, I'll get right back up and start winning or losing, but retaining my old kick a** skill.That's my dilemma.  

Desmond17

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:47 am
Maikeru Yorudan

I have a ps3 and sometimes i go to my friends house and we play online with halo. ANd yes u do get easy kills in halo will for me it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:56 am
Ok qwll truth be told, the only reason why i bought mw2 is becuz when i first played wow i was good at it so i got the game. Then i was good at it. But still my opinion is treyarch makes cod games the best since they made wow. So im looking forward with cod black ops new arcade game. Also the worst thing about mw2 is the one man army noob tubing s**t.  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Treythebest_11

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:04 pm
blue-alien
Geez this went from a simple explanation to an argument over shooting games. I won't trash-talk the games mostly because I follow the golden rule: Arguing in the internet is like winning the special Olympics, either way you're still a retard. No offense, its just the way I do things.

Treythebest_11
Skill comes from true players that have great in game reflexes and uses all the things necessary in the video game.

True. Gamer skill are (according to me) 60% Reflex, 20% Heart, 10% equipment, & 10% Luck.

Also Age affect maturity state sometimes; especially being a good role model towards others,

. . . Unlike others. . .

Also I'm admitting it, I suck at MW2; Can get at least 15-25 kills in a match and have like. . . 10-20 deaths. Also I never have gotten the nuke. (Got everything else. . .) But I never moan and b***h about it. Instead I work on getting better. (Heart) Sometimes I get lucky at time and times I don't. (Luck) I adapt to the situation too by switching loadouts. (equipment) But if all else fails I just rush in guns blazing and shanking (reflexes).

Lol if your talking about me then you must be having brain fatality.
I see the bright sides of things. Read my my post once more I only replied with disregard because the guy was being very judgemental. On the other hand how can you attack me?? What have I done. I was only putting my word out their. That was not judgemental like the other guys post.
All I see in you so far is ignorance.
Dum a**  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:07 pm
Treythebest_11
blue-alien

Treythebest_11

. . . Unlike others. . .

I see the bright sides of things. Read my my post once more I only replied with disregard because the guy was being very judgemental. On the other hand how can you attack me?? What have I done. I was only putting my word out their. That was not judgemental like the other guys post.
Dum a** and I wasnt even arguing about anything ..
Maybe you should go back to interpertation class again biggrin

Treythebest_11

Treythebest_11

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:10 pm
Treythebest_11
Treythebest_11
blue-alien

Treythebest_11

. . . Unlike others. . .

I wasnt even arguing about anything ..
Maybe you should go back to interpertation class again biggrin No offense your a dumass

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:27 pm
Blah blah blaaahhhh throw all your little statistics out there if you want. BUT the bottom line is.......

If you don't like the game, why the heck are you here? Go away or something.

I like to play MW2, therefore I am in this guild.

Ya dig?  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash