Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Smoking Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:40 pm
iL o n e l y n e s si
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
iL o n e l y n e s si
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
To be honest, I started smoking when I was 14-15. I quit at 19. I've kinda started taking it up again. Just had a cigerette, that's why the topic was on my mind.
But... I smoke cause, yeah, it's kinda relaxing. Not to be ******** cool...

ur giviving advice when u stoped smoking -_-" makes me mad o and if ur going to give someone advice tell them to smoke weed it dosent kill and it dosent harm the body

1: I'm not giving advice
2: I started smoking again. I quit for a total of 3 years. Ooooo
3: im ******** stupid

why you have to be so mean :3 a hole i never did nothing men to jew xD and ummm you can go eat a d**k ***** cause i dont play around :3 o and oooooo that part was pertty gay and umm and im am not stupid a hole and 1,2,and 3 you can eat my d**k .............o and ooooooooo no 1 counts or oooo's to me biggrin

Whatever the ******** you just said makes no sense. You are a ******** idiot and really need to just go smoke a f**.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:12 pm
One 11th grade isn't that big a deal. You can fail every year and still be in 11th grade. You just stay a senior till you get enough credits. As for the arguing over stupid s**t. Enough If any cursing and s**t starting starts over some retarded reason it's a ban hammer.

Only warning I give. Stick to the topic.  

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:16 am
iL o n e l y n e s si

i dont smoke cig i smoke weed xD and yea woah im a stupid idoit oooo stupid a** im in 11 grade yea how stupid am i hmmm i must be a big stupid a** if im in 11 grade retared ??????

The spelling, the grammar, and the
iL o n e l y n e s si
im in 11 grade

That does not make you look smart in any way. Use proper grammar, spell correctly, and weed may be fun, but have fun in prison if you get caught with it.

Back on topic.

I'm thinking of getting these little nicotine pouches to help me quit smoking. I plan on enlisting with the Navy, and smoking is not going to help me out if I am running a mile or so a day trying to get into semi-decent shape.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:25 pm
Smoking is pretty terrible for you but for some reason i tend to like the smell of cigarettes- but i don't smoke or anything. if i did it would screw up my soccer.  

Aidensnumberonefan

Onani Master Luna Thoth

Hygienic Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:10 am
Smoking is a ******** disgusting habbit. Tobacco is the worst drug to get into, ******** that it's relaxing and nice. Needing drugs to chill out just means you have a problem. A drug problem.

I've been smoking for 3 years now, and I hate myself for it. Wish I never started.

It was cool getting a head change n s**t when I started, now I barely even notice any thing, besides it making me stop jonesing for a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:35 pm
Vile, vile habit.
The only time smoking ever looks cool is if it is a fictional character, or somebody so far away they cannot pollute the air I have to breathe.
It make people smell weird too.  

iGrunny E M O

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:57 pm
HannahTheKitty
the only reason i started smoking was cus my mom kept saying dont do it and i got really mad at her so i smoked.
ive only had like 5 more or less but quit once i got lables thrown at me for it.
that was a bunch of crap.
and for somme reason i never got addicted...
im greatful for that though
if people hadnt put lables on me for it i probly wouldnt have stopped.
therefore, i didnt do it to be cool

Labels for smoking? -_-
Like what?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:23 pm
Gotta agree on that aspect. Labels? You are in a Emo guild. XD

You quit because labels. I can't help to see that as shits and giggles since you joined this guild.

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm
I smoked when I was at a confusing age. My mom and dad divorced and he remarried to a girl who did smoke alot. Being 10 years old you are a child and curious. I didn't know what it was til I tried one and blam! Smoking since then but on and off. Maybe a pack total a year. Its a bad habit but some just happen to have a tasty filter. Haha. I don't believe smoking should have ANY association with Emo. And those who do smoke and say they are emo are liars. They believe in a trendy fad and they hope by smoking it will make them feel more important or just slick. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:31 am
HannahTheKitty
Kojima Shiro
Gotta agree on that aspect. Labels? You are in a Emo guild. XD

You quit because labels. I can't help to see that as shits and giggles since you joined this guild.

haha i know right?
what the hell was i thinking joining this guild??
wow am i dumb!
naw, labels over the internet dont bother me cus if i want i can just like get outa it
and there was this... faze last year that i went through.
i considered myself emo for awhile but ill never ever go into detail on that >.<
im embarrased bout itand poetry got me outa that stage..
and it wasnt rlly the labels that made me quit smoking
it was just a little shove in a way O_o
but im sorry if you dont want me to express my feelings in this guild D=
ill stop posting and just keep watching like i have been for the past few months??

Children who are 14 and younger who smoke should just kill themselves now. Especially ones in the "emo" guild.
This is not an opinion, this is not a suggestion; this is the truth. Hehe.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games