Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
The Forging of a New Bond (OOC Chats) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

April Mourning

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:51 pm
User Image

<.< Oh, well, I'm fluent in spanish, so yeah. XP

XP And not really! The only time I write is when there's character journals, so it is about a roleplay. I just can't come up with anything unless it's a character that you grow attach to~ ; o ; Already attached to the one I made for this.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:17 pm
Haha I glad! XD I am kinda attached to my character too it is new for me to play this type of person haha and we are getting all sorts of people I here  

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

April Mourning

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image

Yeah. XD Still haven't decided on who to have her into. Probably gonna leave that open and hint it towards everyone, until I can decide. XP

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Haha yeah that a good idea. You won't know from a profile haha you have to get to know the person in rp. That the only way it works. Lolz I'm trying to get a few more people to join though. We do t have enough for anything lol  

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

April Mourning

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:53 am
User Image

XP That and it would be funny... since it will seem like she's in love with everyone.

How many of us is it anyway? Three or four or something? >.< Hopefully we do get at least one or two more.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:33 am
We got two kids last night and a demon. So we are doing well in the filling up people. Though the girls currently outnumber boys five to three haha I am excited but gotta wait a few more days. I s wait till later to post the profes due to VBS  

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:14 pm
you go to vbs...cool i help out with the vbs at my church ^^

oh so what spots are taken and what are open?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:07 pm
okay so the spots left are for demons: light, ice, time, water, nature, earth
for child: Earth
We are almost full for the kids. I hope everyone posts a lot because this could possibly be really fun.  

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Hey everyone we only need nine more people to be full! This urned outgood. I am going to give instructions here and send out a pm Sunday for main things goig on in the beginning. Thank you all for your patientce!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:49 pm
User Image

Is the child one still open? A friend of mine just joined this place and they're interested in it, if it is. xD

User Image

April Mourning

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:51 pm
The child of earth is open but it has to be a guy. besides that no children are open sorry. i hope they will take the earth spot. it would be cool. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:54 pm
Just to update, I have links to rp and profiles from this page now.  

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:20 am
Okay starting Sunday I will be sending out PM's to everyone who has joined by then. These are all different in their own way, I like to make them special ^.^ and it was fun too. Anyways, they explain how things are going to go for the first part of the RP I have some things mentioned about little bits of personality IGNORE those parts and pay more attention to the role you play in the group. Any questions come here sand I shall answer. Do not ask until you get the message you shall see what I mean okay? ^.^ At first we are going to be the young children to go more into how they all become friends and why the demons are out for death and after the bracelets. Then we will get into the real stuff when everyone gets tired of being a kid haha. Probably before that but I hope you guys are ready because Sunday will be our day....sometime....not sure when exactly but sometime Sunday. I hope you are all excited!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:40 am
User Image

XD Yeah she likes playing guys more than girls. I'll get her to do it in a bit... or do it for her, since she's gotta be up early to go to work. XP Neither of us can find a picture for the child though.

Annd that sounds cool. ; o ;

User Image

April Mourning

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:18 am
Haha yeah sleep is important. It's all good though she has another day and a half or so to get it done and all that. If needed I can wait until Monday. We won't do a whole lot Sunday but we will do what we can. I like playing guys too it is so much easier then women lol, though I do try to keep my characters balanced as boy or girl. Glad you like it so far.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff