Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Oh dear someone help PLZ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sylverpyro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:00 am
00Shoe
Sweet Foxcy
Snip

I don't think we are talking about a dog humping someones leg. In any circumstance when the sex is not consensual it is morally wrong. It doesn't matter what your belief structure, taking advantage of something or someone who is not physically capable of saying no is abuse.

I am thinking this is some pretty messed up s*** I agree with shoe here.....It is morally wrong to have sex with an animal.

To say that an animal has to have sex with a person just because they are the 'alpha' what ever in the house hold means nothings. We don't own animals as pets they aren't ours we live together with them on this planet.

I think someone has to be pretty low and sick minding to even think of doing something like that with any type of animal, even defending it is saying it is ok for someone to wrongfully act upon a defenceless animal.

It is like saying that dog fights are ok, its in their nature to fight when really it is the way the we raise them to be trained.

take a minute and really think of what some of you are defending.

It is wrong very very wrong!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:05 am
00Shoe
Sweet Foxcy
Snip

I don't think we are talking about a dog humping someones leg. In any circumstance when the sex is not consensual it is morally wrong. It doesn't matter what your belief structure, taking advantage of something or someone who is not physically capable of saying no is abuse.

To back you up, Shoe, it's similar to ***** of very young children.
Taking advantage of a dog is like taking advantage of a small child.
They don't realize it's wrong, and it might not even hurt anymore, could feel good to them, but it is still considered abuse.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:49 pm
Sweet Foxcy
tl;dr rant about how ******** is awwwwright

Wow, well...I don't know what to say to all that bullshit.

Animals can be mentally damaged. Not sure how you can say they can't.

Sex with animals can cause internal damage both ways, intentional or not. Hell, sex between two people can cause tearing if you do something wrong. Clearly, you're overestimating the sturdiness of our insides.

Not going to touch the rest of your crazy.

I will say though, that publicly admitting to doing an illegal act is really stupid. FYI.

Sweet Foxcy
I can assure you, more than compatible - and I can tell you I don't know this from a wikipedia article.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:44 am
Shoki, I support you, but Shoe has announced that all this arguing and attacking should stop.
Granted, it was in a different thread, but I'd rather you not get in trouble.
^^;

Also, so far bestiality is illegal in the US, that I know of.
Foxcy could be located elsewhere, where it's still legal.
You never know.
:/

But I do agree that it should not be admitted, considering this site is international and I'm sure people in places where it's illegal would not appreciate it being admitted.

This is all very complicated.
-_-;

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FoxGirl I

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:32 am
Sylverpyro
00Shoe
Sweet Foxcy
Snip

I am thinking this is some pretty messed up s*** I agree with shoe here.....It is morally wrong to have sex with an animal.

To say that an animal has to have sex with a person just because they are the 'alpha' what ever in the house hold means nothings. We don't own animals as pets they aren't ours we live together with them on this planet.

I think someone has to be pretty low and sick minding to even think of doing something like that with any type of animal, even defending it is saying it is ok for someone to wrongfully act upon a defenceless animal.

It is like saying that dog fights are ok, its in their nature to fight when really it is the way the we raise them to be trained.

take a minute and really think of what some of you are defending.

It is wrong very very wrong!

Animals aren't defenseless, they have teeth. And we do own our dogs - we pay for them with money, and we GENETICALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY MANUFACTURE THEM FROM SCRATCH TO MEET OUR EXACT SPECS - big, small, black, golden, white, spotty, unicolour, muzzle size, aggressive, social, hunting dog, purse dog, etc etc. None of the dog species existed before humans created them. There was no 'dog', it's a human creation. Or did you suddenly forget that?

How about dolphins that have sex with humans? Are they filthy, immoral animals? They have consciousness, they are intelligent, and they have culture, and social structure, just like humans. How about a female dolphin enticing a male human to have sex with it? Don't ******** dare mention defenseless, dolphins kill sharks 2 times their size on a daily basis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLTx-LZX3XM
http://www.sexwork.com/family/dolphins1.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolphin#Reproduction_and_sexuality

Quote: "Occasionally, dolphins behave sexually towards other animals, including humans." ("chapter 15 Marine Mammals: Fisheries, Tourism and Management Issues". Cetaceans that are typically lonely and seek human company. 2003. pp. 266–268. http://whitelab.biology.dal.ca/lb/Samuels Bejder et al 2003.pdf. Retrieved December 17, 2006.)

Immoral dolphins?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:34 am
shoki_de_nai

I will say though, that publicly admitting to doing an illegal act is really stupid. FYI.

Sex with animals isn't illegal where I live (Finland). It isn't illegal in almost any European country.  

FoxGirl I

FoxGirl I

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:36 am
00Shoe
Sweet Foxcy
Snip

They aren't physically capable saying yes, either. That means every single dog ******** another dog is an immoral rapist.

Again, read what I wrote about concept, and don't antropomorphise animals that are NOT human, do NOT have human morals, psyche, beliefs, understanding, emotions, or requirements for sex.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:41 am
DarkWolfLove

They don't realize it's wrong, and it might not even hurt anymore, could feel good to them, but it is still considered abuse.

When something that feels good and does not hurt someone is considered abuse, and is dealth with with utmost violence, I think it's time to search for the fault in the mirror, and not in something that feels good and does not hurt anyone, no matter what the matter at hand is.

Culture, laws, and rules are just agreements, they are not right or wrong, they're what people agree they are, and they can be changed. Saying something is wrong because it's illegal is like saying something is wrong because my grandmother has written it on her wall under the title 'things that are wrong because I say so'.

Can you say what you think is wrong is actually causing REAL harm and pain? Or are you just looking for excuses to back up your beliefs that are not supported by reality, only by words and common ideas that people repeat like parrots?  

FoxGirl I

FoxGirl I

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:42 am
DarkWolfLove

Also, so far bestiality is illegal in the US, that I know of.
Foxcy could be located elsewhere, where it's still legal.
You never know.
:/

It was illegal here til 1971, when it was MADE LEGAL. That's how it is around here.

USA, world police - not.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:46 am
shoki_de_nai
Sweet Foxcy
tl;dr rant about how ******** is awwwwright

Wow, well...I don't know what to say to all that bullshit.
You can't logically argue back? What a surprise!
shoki_de_nai

Animals can be mentally damaged. Not sure how you can say they can't.
Yes, in ways I described in my text you claim you couldn't have bothered to read. Maybe you should read it.
shoki_de_nai

Sex with animals can cause internal damage both ways, intentional or not. Hell, sex between two people can cause tearing if you do something wrong.
Key phrase: if you do something wrong. Don't do things wrong, know what you're doing, and do what you know how to do.
shoki_de_nai

Not going to touch the rest of your crazy.

Translation: I have no logical arguments to provide, I'll hit you with an argumentum ad hominem, and fly off to tell the rest of the pidgeons how I won the chess game by shitting on the chess board.  

FoxGirl I

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:52 am
I couldn't help but notice that you refused to even touch the rest of my argument.
The way you are stating things could be used for young child abuse.

If a little boy is being offered oral sex by a grown man, is it still considered abuse and molestation?
The pastor says it will be good, so the boy thinks that way.
The boy does not say no.
It does feel good.
And with your argument, the man would get off free because "no one was hurt so it is not abuse."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:00 am
DarkWolfLove
I couldn't help but notice that you refused to even touch the rest of my argument.
The way you are stating things could be used for young child abuse.

If a little boy is being offered oral sex by a grown man, is it still considered abuse and molestation?
The pastor says it will be good, so the boy thinks that way.
The boy does not say no.
It does feel good.
And with your argument, the man would get off free because "no one was hurt so it is not abuse."

It isn't abuse. No one was ab-used. No one was hurt.

It's CONSIDERED abuse, because your CULTURE says all kinds of silly things, that aren't true, and have no basis on reality.

Then you can justify them by saying HEY IT HURTS WHEN THEY STICK IT IN THE a** AND BEAT THE s**t OUT OF THE CHILD, so on the same basis, giving a young boy a b*****b, or just a kiss, and caring for him is same as assrape and assault, it's all abuse because we say it's abuse and we say it's abuse because it is abuse because we think it's abuse and we think it's abuse because we know it's abuse because we say it's abuse.

After all, everyone CONSIDERS it abuse, because... wait, because we say it's abuse.  

FoxGirl I

FoxGirl I

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:07 am
DarkWolfLove

But I do agree that it should not be admitted, considering this site is international and I'm sure people in places where it's illegal would not appreciate it being admitted.

This is all very complicated.
-_-;

Then let's also not talk about alcohol, because in some countries, manufacturing, possessing, selling, buying, and drinking alcohol is forbidden by law, and carries sever punishments up to the DEATH PENALTY. (Saudi-Arabia, for example).

Let's never talk about anything that is DIFFICULT to talk about, let's just pretend we all agree on everything, and be all fake-happy, while in our minds condemning people who think differently to the deepest hell, because at lest WE know WE'RE right without even having to lay out reasons why we're right - it's OBVIOUS, right?

Because discussing it would be the worst possible thing.

It's much nicer to pretend.

However, I'm tired, and going to sleep. I don't want to fight, but I do want to discuss, and that includes disagreements. It's what you need to learn to handle in life. Not everything is Disneyland nice and pink. Usually you hurt inside because something inside you is weak. This type of conversation can help you become stronger, in many ways. It will teach you either to argue for your stance, or to drop it, when you discover there are no arguments to support it. :3

Anyways, nap time, nighty night ~

^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:08 am
I cannot possibly wrap my mind around the way you think.
You're saying taking advantage of someone (or something) that does not understand is not abuse, when in many cultures (not just American) believe that it is.
I have come to the conclusion that you stand alone in your beliefs.
Not because you are from a different place or because you were raised differently, but simply because you think differently.
I highly doubt many other natives of Finland share the belief that if a child is touched in such a way that it is fine because "we don't think it's abuse so it's not".

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FoxGirl I

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:13 am
DarkWolfLove
I cannot possibly wrap my mind around the way you think.
You're saying taking advantage of someone (or something) that does not understand is not abuse, when in many cultures (not just American) believe that it is.
I have come to the conclusion that you stand alone in your beliefs.
Not because you are from a different place or because you were raised differently, but simply because you think differently.
I highly doubt other natives of Finland share the belief that if a child is touched in such a way that it is fine because "we don't think it's abuse so it's not".

I assure you none of my thoughts are based on (the culture of) the place where I live biggrin I'm not a mindless puppet to how or where I was raised, I actually think for myself smile I can also assure you I'm far from alone with there thoughts, and that most people who think like me don't actually have sex with children or animals, they just don't see it as wrong either, because there is no logical cause to see it as wrong, in *those* cases where no objectively measurable harm was done (again, no one thinks painfully assraping a two-year-old is awwright).

Now I really take a nap, if you want to continue, you're welcome to PM me, this is not in any way hostile, not from my side at least, I'm sorry if you get that impression. :3

Night~  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces