Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Bravenheart Dojo (Medic Nin and Genjutsu Training) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Genin | Medic in Training

Rini gave Hya a weak smile and small nod before following Luna outside to the porch. She glanced around, following the river's flow with her gaze before directing her attention to the table. She stepped over to the objects sitting on it, looking curiously between them and Luna.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:55 pm
"Wow, I'm suprised that you're still concious after dealing with Luna's training."

The familiar voice is that of Yun's, or Yun's clone that he sent from the Island of Seven. Luna can easily tell that its a regular clone by using her byakugan.

"Luna, I have something important I want to talk to you about, can you come to the waterfall?"

Yun's clone starts to walk towards the falls.

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:58 pm
Koneko Kuromira
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini gave Hya a weak smile and small nod before following Luna outside to the porch. She glanced around, following the river's flow with her gaze before directing her attention to the table. She stepped over to the objects sitting on it, looking curiously between them and Luna.

Luna walked in the building for a seocnd, quickly changed, and came out in abeautiful traditional komono. It was white, with a red sash and red botom, she was shoeless, and for once her silver hair usually tied up flowed down to her feet in a braid at the end. "Today, I shall be practicing your medical chakra with three simple tests that any medic should be able to pass. The first test is to be able to access your medical chakra with ease, over time and with much practice, you should be able to access it on a whim. Watch" she put her hands out and breathed in and they both had a green glow around them." Since your are a beginner, you can acess it by putting your hands together, closing your eyes, and breathing deeply.

3 posts  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:07 pm
Cain the Blade
"Wow, I'm suprised that you're still concious after dealing with Luna's training."

The familiar voice is that of Yun's, or Yun's clone that he sent from the Island of Seven. Luna can easily tell that its a regular clone by using her byakugan.

"Luna, I have something important I want to talk to you about, can you come to the waterfall?"

Yun's clone starts to walk towards the falls.

Before Luna Yun left Luna had replied "Well, we havnt really gotten into serious training yet, Im trying to get Rini's medic chakra to be pure and accessible. I can't really leave at the moment theres much training to be done," she looked at RIni and smiled and finished "but to be fair Ill send a clone with you." She put her hands together and made a clone also wearing the komono "Go with Yun, if he sent a clone from his mission it must be important." The clone bowed and followed Yun.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

After a moment of staring at Luna's transformation from a kunoichi to a noblewoman of sorts, Rini shook herself and nodded in acknowledgment of her teacher's instructions. "Yes, sensei."

Rini cast a brief glance in the direction of Yun's clone before setting herself to the task at hand. The girl straightened, though she was careful to leave her body lose. If she locked her legs, then her blood wouldn't circulate properly and she could pass out if she stood still for too long. Rini clasped her hands together in the ram seal and closed her eyes, focusing on breathing deeply.

((1))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:21 pm
Koneko Kuromira
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

After a moment of staring at Luna's transformation from a kunoichi to a noblewoman of sorts, Rini shook herself and nodded in acknowledgment of her teacher's instructions. "Yes, sensei."

Rini cast a brief glance in the direction of Yun's clone before setting herself to the task at hand. The girl straightened, though she was careful to leave her body lose. If she locked her legs, then her blood wouldn't circulate properly and she could pass out if she stood still for too long. Rini clasped her hands together in the ram seal and closed her eyes, focusing on breathing deeply.

((1))

((You know you can do thrre post sin a row without me repsonding, this might go more quickly that way.))

Luna looked at Rini with her eyes closed, and her own body heat began to rise, something had happened to the clone, but not bad...good. She shook it off and said to Rini "Now, concentrate on your breathing and your circulation."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:50 pm
((Yeah, I know. I just had to go eat dinner. ><))

User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Lowering her head further over her hands, Rini allowed herself to slip into a semi-meditative state -- focusing on her breathing and circulation as Luna had directed. Soon, she could almost feel her chakra moving through her body -- flowing smoothly through the chakra pathways around her veins. She carefully directed it to congregate around her hands, thinking calm and healing thoughts as her chakra began to flicker around her hands.

It was mostly blue, but slowly, bits of green medical chakra began to shoot through it as well -- like the tiny sparks of a candle flame trying to light.

((2))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Steadily, the green overtook the blue as Rini continued to breathe slowly and deeply. When her hands were at last coated with the gentle glow of pure medical chakra, Rini slowly opened her eyes and grinned triumphantly. She carefully pulled her hands apart, maintaining the glow as she held them up, palms toward her and casting an odd light on her face.

((3!))

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:17 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Memorizing the feel of the medical chakra as it flowed through her body and encased her hands, Rini closed her fingers and extinguished the light. After taking a deep breath, she opened her hands again and focused on that feeling. Immediately, the green chakra flared back into existence around her hands, fluttering and churning softly over her skin. A thrill of success swept through Rini, and her smile broadened. This . . . this was the first true step for Rini to become a medical ninja.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:19 am
Luna looked at RIni smiling "Very good, well done. You did what took me a while to do in one try, im very impressed. Now, we move on. Tell me Koneko, what is your element of choice? Water, wind, earth, fire, lightening? It will help me determine the path of your training." Luna took out a sctoll and laid it down on the table, it was filled with medical jutsu. the first one on the list was

Diagnosis
Rank D

Diagnosis allows the medic-nin to use their special medical chakra to send a pulse through the injured patient's body, sending back a wave and allowing them to see specific medical anomolies. The more times the ninja uses the techniques, the more they can recognize injuries such as internal bleeding and broken bones as well as poision and nerve damage.

5 posts  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:34 am
((Haha, you called Rini "Koneko" ><))

User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini's heart seemed to swell at the praise, boosting her self-confidence. After a moment of thought, she replied, "Water, I suppose. I've never been tested for affinity, but water just feels . . . right, you know?" She smiled weakly at the lame finish, stepping over to the table to peek at the scroll. Diagnosis, she read, eyes widening slightly as she continued to read over the description of the jutsu.

". . . A pulse of medical chakra . . ." she mumbled to herself as she read, not realizing she had spoken aloud. It made sense -- using her chakra like a scanning machine of sorts. Different materials reacted differently to chakra, after all, and she could use that to judge if something was wrong in a person's body.

After a moment of thought, Rini lifted her left hand and inspected the thin scars on her fingers -- the results of kunai training in the Academy. In theory . . . she chewed on the inside of her lower lip in thought before igniting the healing chakra in her right hand and covering her left fingers with it. A pulse of medical chakra . . . Rini closed her eyes, focusing on her chakra and pushing it down from her right hand and into her left -- concentrating on how it interacted with her skin and tissue.

After a moment, she could feel something, but what she was not sure.

((1))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:00 am
((Sorry about that, typo. Btw, Im going to give you something to diagnose, I should have included that, but Ill include the first post.))

Luna went tot he wall and pulled out five slots with dummies in them, that looked somewhat like hospital beds. "This building was based around the learning of medical jutsu, so we have enough equipment for students learning new jutsu. Now come here and Rini,and diagnose these five patients for me."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:31 pm
"Luna, i am going to take off for alittle bit. im kinda bored and i am going to see whats up. i shall let you get to your training." Hya left the house, he left some money in thanks for the tea.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:06 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini blinked and let her chakra fade away from her hand. She glanced over at the dummies before walking to the first one. How would dummies work to diagnose? Would their "bodies" react the same to medical chakra as a living being's? Rini's eyes flicked uncertainly to Luna and then back to the dummy before her. The older woman had said that this place was designed for learning medical jutsu, so maybe these dummies were special in some way. Yeah, they had to be.

Gathering chakra around her hands again, Rini began placed them over the first dummy's chest and began sending small bursts of chakra down -- 'watching' for the return echo. The sensations she got in return were strange, and her eyebrows furrowed in concentration, trying to make heads or tails of what she was being told. After a moment, she spoke.

"I think . . . the ribs are fractured?" she hazarded uncertainly, a frown on her lips. No, that didn't seem right. Wiping the sweat from her forehead on her sleeve, she sent another pulse of chakra into the dummy, delving deeper and trying to clarify the image she was receiving.

((2?))

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:09 am
"Concentrate Rini, make the image clear in your mind, your on the right track but keep going." She left the money Hya had given on the table, she would have to give it back to him later.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff