Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classical Musicians Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Classical, Musician, Band, Orchestra, Choir 

Reply Classical Musicians Guild
What would you do if someone stole you instrument? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you do?
Freak Out
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Have a Panic Attack
30%
 30%  [ 19 ]
Run thouh the halls screaming
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hunt down and kill the person who did it
44%
 44%  [ 28 ]
sew the school
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
call the police
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
I can't believe I'm even sugesting this but, Shrug it off and say everything is Okay.
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 63

MezzoPianoX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:21 pm
I'd castrate them with a broken reed.NOBODY TOUCHES MY BABY- I mean...Clarinet, without Permission, much less steal, without risking decapitation or castration.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:18 am
We actually had an incident during my senior year of high school. During a performance of the fall play, someone broke into our instrument storage room, took all of the flutes out of their cases, assembled each one, then bent them across the edges of the cubbies..... Every flute in the storage room was in the shape of a "Z". We never figured out who did it but it was completely awful. My one friend had just gotten her flute. It was pure silver and cost $1000 and they bent it....  

TrumpetGoddess0913

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

13Mizu-Chan13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:13 pm
If it was stolen out of my house, I would Call the police in ters then yell at my mom for not having insurance on my baby >.<

If it was at school, I would run around like a headless chicken looking for it... then yet again I would yell at my mom for not having insurance on my baby...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:22 pm
id go screaming around yelling at random people WHERE IS IT I KNOW ONE OF U PEOPLE HAVE IT GIVE MEH MUH BABY BACK  

Zanygirl71

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

Determined Pumpkin

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:29 am
I'm jumpy when other people simply hold it...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:22 am
It would not be funny. My bassoon was a gift from somebody that we just lost to cancer, and it has really changed my life and music performing all around.

I wouldn't just want a replacement, so it better not ever happen.  

Everlasting Radiance

Melody Lee 1909

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:45 am
have a panic attack. for sure.
I would hyperventilate, and they would most likely have to take me to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:16 pm
People would die. I would freak, and then I'd kill whoever did it, and I swear if they did anything to my instruments there would be HELL to pay! burning_eyes  

Surfingpichu

xxSeikoxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:09 am
I'd like to see them try lifting a piano blaugh Unless the thief is macho O_O Then i would probably go nuts and have to take therapy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:59 pm
I'd cry, and freak out, and panic!  

goh4

wolfbane_eyes

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:54 pm
If someone stole my bassoon, I'd die. Then come back to life and kill them. The thing is bloody expensive, and has sentimental value. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am
People have threatened to steal my $3500 bach strad and i viciously yelled at them smile . that thing is my baby. someone knocked over my slide once because i was resting it on something while trying to roll up a cleaning snake and they dented it. i almost freaked out on the poor freshman..it was a minor dent and stil plays but im still mad about that. now..if someone STOLE it?! yeahhh people would die. have a nice day twisted  

babbs302

950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Grand Pianist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:01 pm
Funny thing is that my grand piano is actually wheel locked xD The key is somewhere in my house 0.o" If the person found it... They'd have to jump out of my apartment window and fall a long way... My piano unfortunately won't survive... x.x"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:49 pm
I would start a bonfire
If I found the culprit I'd put them on a stake in teh center...just like RE4! and feed their assistant to a giant fish  

Roanporu

6,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:34 pm
I would kill myself.

I have gym before school so I have to leave my horn unattended in the locker room and one day I came back from gym and found a huge dent in the bell of my horn! I bought a locking case and teather it to my gym locker now. Luckily the damage only looked bad, didn't affect the sound, and was not expensive to fix.  
Classical Musicians Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff