Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
If you wanted to be any sailor, which sailor would you be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:07 pm
I would be My made up... O.O Tetki/Sailor DarkStar! <3 but if I cant be her I would be Pluto because she has such a nice and lonely job as protector of Time =D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:14 pm
lightsenshi
Luamervara
If I was a senshi....

*grins* I'd be Tuxedo Kamen. twisted

Nah. You'd get beat up all the time and never get anything out of it expect to listen to Usagi whine all the time...

No way, if I was Tuxedo Kamen, I would CHANGE everything XD!

Besides...I'd be the Tuxedo Kamen in the Book and PGSM. *though I love Anime Tuxe too.*

Besides, he's got some nifty tricks. He just has to use them more... *the the electro-shock vined roses.*

aaahhh the coolest thing he's had.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

nyopchu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:06 pm
I would probably be either Jupiter or Pluto. Jupiter because she kicks a** and Pluto because she carries around a cool staff. She's like the odd one in appearance. I'd like to have something that stands out from the other scouts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:49 pm
I would like to be either Pluto or Saturn... they're both so... mysterious and dark ^__^  

Minah-myu

blackelement09

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:13 pm
I would want to be sailor moon. She is so nice, and she has a coll boyfreind, and she's the princess, and she's just the coolest to me.
not to mention, she can eat as much as she wants and stay in shape. WITHOUT EXCERCISING!!! eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:21 pm
id be jupiter or sailor saturn saturn the most she's my fav  

BakaRasheru

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:23 am
If I could be a Sailor Scout i would most likely want to be Sailor Neptune because i love water and i also like the planet Neptune ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:49 am
I'd be Sailor Moon! I always wanted to be here...she's so awesome lol AND SO WHAT IF SHE'S A CRY BABY! GET OVER IT! That's only one part of her personality...geeze..and not the only part  

Clover_chan

EvilNurseAlice

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:40 am
I'd be Usagi-Sailor Moon...I'm nothing like her but I love her character in the manga 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:54 am
Sailorneptune. We share all of the same passions, talents, hobbies, and interests, and if I did have powers, they would definitely be related to the ocean/water. I've always been drawn to the ocean... when I'm in or near the ocean, I feel like I'm in my element. smile

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Faiyth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:30 am
I'd have to be either Sailor Neptune or Sailor Jupiter. Neptune because I play and love the violin and I can be VERY feminine at times plus I love the ocean. Jupiter because i'm a total tomboy most of the time and like Jupiter I can't stand planes. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:56 am
Um..well either jupiter because well supposedly she was born on Dec.5 and I was too. Not to mention I act sorta like her. I would want ot be chibichibi moon{don't ask stare }  

Cake in a Mug

Bashful Dabbler

Dante134

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:12 pm
i'd be tuxedo mask, or i'd be nephlite because alot of people say i look like nephlite cuz of my really long hair  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:11 pm
I think I would want to be Sailor Saturn. She's so mysterious and powerful. Or pluto. Pluto's awesome too.  

Echo Tripper

iridescentdreamer_13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:42 pm
i would mold all teh sailor scouts into one big blob of scout randomness and that would be me because im parts of all...though if i had to choose one usagi chan would be the best...though im certainly not as whiny...and don't have an insanely hot tuxedo wearing boyfriend...but i am ashamed to admit, i am as/ if not more clumsy than poor sailor moon ><

too lazy to write down all the traits i have...and doubting anyone wants to know anyways...sooo *has seizure randomly*

*dead* X.x  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces