So yeah.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:47 pm
In The Kitchen

It's okay. I don't really care. xD We just use games for a smaller group of people anyways.

But really, I'm serious. LPS would be ******** pissed if she knew Reg was telling people to come to our guild.
He's just being Reg.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:48 pm
o no LPS wuld be mad?  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:49 pm
It's okay, we're all just morons. Reg can do this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:50 pm
digi734
In The Kitchen

It's okay. I don't really care. xD We just use games for a smaller group of people anyways.

But really, I'm serious. LPS would be ******** pissed if she knew Reg was telling people to come to our guild.
He's just being Reg.

I know but still.

Trenn, maybe not mad, but she wouldn't be happy with it. She doesn't want Fish to think she's putting people up to getting others to join, or like, stealing people. Cause, she's not. :/

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:50 pm
youre not just morons ur full of morons  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:03 pm
well, I never liked your girly teenage attitude, insulting behavior and lack of humor anyways and at times would wonder why you're even tolerated

good luck pretending to be friends with people over there

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Al Torrenz

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:07 pm
In The Kitchen
digi734
In The Kitchen

He's just being Reg.

I know but still.

Trenn, maybe not mad, but she wouldn't be happy with it. She doesn't want Fish to think she's putting people up to getting others to join, or like, stealing people. Cause, she's not. :/
I think he really doesn't care actually if people go over to that guild. xd

I mean, if people wanna leave, leave. That's why we have 200 pages of people who left in the past 4 years. And out of all the 50 Culties left, about 12 of us still post. By that point, it really wouldn't be much of a big deal if someone left. But if there's something I'm missing, feel free to enlighten me, for I am completely in the dark when it comes to Cult drama.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:15 pm
digi734
In The Kitchen
digi734
In The Kitchen

He's just being Reg.

I know but still.

I mean, if people wanna leave, leave. That's why we have 200 pages of people who left in the past 4 years. And out of all the 50 Culties left, about 12 of us still post. By that point, it really wouldn't be much of a big deal if someone left. But if there's something I'm missing, feel free to enlighten me, for I am completely in the dark when it comes to Cult drama.

Probably not.

I dunno. I know I'm only here because of Trenn now. :/

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:23 pm
In The Kitchen
digi734
In The Kitchen
digi734
In The Kitchen

He's just being Reg.

I know but still.

Probably not.

I dunno. I know I'm only here because of Trenn now. :/
I'm here since other parts of Gaia treat everything as serious business.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:26 pm
i put asses in the seats babeh  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:30 pm
it's because your body is ready.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:36 pm
Orphie
it's because your body is ready.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:40 pm
Damn it Trenn, I need to change my pants now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:45 pm
digi734
Damn it Trenn, I need to change my pants now.

That's my mutant power.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Thank god. The main reason i joined LPS' guild is because he wasn't there. Now he isn't here. Looks like I'm back. One page was all of us talking about how much we hated him. I like that page  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff