Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
The Earth King's Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:05 pm
Teirra smiled a wicked smile.
"Oh! I like the way you think, brother..." She said turning to him....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image
~Prince Damien - Son of the Earth King~

Damien looked at her, "I may not be a bender but a genius works just as well!" He rubbed the back of his head, "Now can you make that cover before they hear us discussing this!"  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:31 pm
Tierra nodded and concentrated on bending...
She closed her eyes, and took her stance. She relaxed, then raised her hands up from her waist to above her head in a quick motion. Then, all the loose particles of dirt flew up into the air and made a huge dust cloud... Tierra then quickly jumped out of the window next to her and half-way down she made a circle of earth come up to her, so she didnt splat on the way down...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image
~Prince Damien - Son of the Earth King~

Damien jumped out the same window but instead of landing with his sister, he used his shoes and gloves to slow his decent and went to the actual ground. He looked up at Tierra, "Not bad sis!" By the time the Dia Li agents got to the dust cloud, they were both out the window and gone. Damien looked at the palace wall, "So shall we go to the upper or middle ring?" He took off running towards the wall, then used his special gloves and shoes to easily climb up it.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

ten_spot1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:50 am
The Earth king wandering around the palace notices the dust and is infuriated with his children dont they know how dangerous it is outside of the palace especially with the fire nation starting another war with the nations  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:35 pm
Back At the palace the king called his dai li"im going on a tour of my kingdom and im leaving my head general in charge he is only there to save my throne but has no power unless war strikes then he is in control till i return."  

ten_spot1

ten_spot1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:36 pm
"Hello my people I am Back to regain control once more"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:47 am
"Dai Li come to my throne room NOW"waiting for the dai li he starts thinking where is my daughter.the dai li walk in."good glad you showed up i want 5 of you to goto makapu village and follow damien help him if he gets in trouble but keep yourselves hidden,The other five find my daughter"  

ten_spot1

ten_spot1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:08 pm
The Earth king returned to his palace Enraged at the insolence and stupidity of kaito at the tea house and starts to take his frustration out in his private bending chambers punishing all who disturb him except a select few.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:42 am
Toren moved stealthily through the palace corridors. He had already stolen some pretty valuable looking objects. Moving through the earth kingdom palace was risky since his bending wasn't restored to its full power due to a recent lunar eclipse, Toren experiences the lunar eclipse worse that other water benders. He continued to search for valuable objects.

Maharaja of Sex

ten_spot1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:17 pm
The Earth king being in a highly sensitive state because of the way his bending works ran out from his chambers and trapped the thief in a earth column and said"How dare you still from the earth king I should have you executed why should I let you live and notcrushed right here right now."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:38 pm
Toren had avoided capture using his speed and flexibility. He smiled slyly and he stood before the Earth King. "No need to get so angry your majesty, someone as rich as you could surely afford to parth with such small things right?" Toren may not have had his full bending power at his disposal but his overall physical ability was great enough to escape capture. Still he was facing the Earth King who was no doubt very talented.

Maharaja of Sex

ten_spot1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:46 am
"THATS NOT THE POINT."He yelled."Theft is a crime here and if from the king or other noblity punishable by DEATH!!." as he said this he again tried to capture the thief in a column of earth and while doing that with one hand he brought up a wall of earth completely surrounding them both.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:27 pm
Toren could feel the distortion of the moisture in the air and realized that the Earth King was rising an earth wall. Toren swiftly jumped to the other side of the wall and started to run swiftly to the palace exit. The Earth King would likely be distracted by the Toren ice sculpture left inside of the wall. Toren was an expert thief and no matter how skilled the opponent he would be tough to capture.

Maharaja of Sex

ten_spot1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:18 am
The earth king Notices the figure not moving He yells for the dai li "Go and catch that thief he stole some of my valuable pieces of art and needs to be incarsarated."  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff