Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:42 am
Sir BlackHeart
I think it's an unimportant piece of crap, it doesn't really give you much content, but then again thats why it's only 50 bucks per yer.

I'm expecting a lot of new feature over the next few months/years, to come out on it, especially if they get a lot of people to sign up to it.

Also the auto download thing is great.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:42 pm
I don't have a subscription, and I don't plan to get one. The auto download thing sounds nice, but really, manual download isn't too much work for me. Also, I've got other more important things to spend my money on.  

Furor Celtika

Sir BlackHeart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:06 am
The Full English
Sir BlackHeart
I think it's an unimportant piece of crap, it doesn't really give you much content, but then again thats why it's only 50 bucks per yer.

I'm expecting a lot of new feature over the next few months/years, to come out on it, especially if they get a lot of people to sign up to it.

Also the auto download thing is great.
im sorry auto download?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:40 pm
when ever there is a update to the ps 3 or demos it will automatically download it on to your system for you, it will turn on the system download then turn it off.  

whitewolf10
Crew

whitewolf10
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:42 pm
its amazing how somebody know so much about something when it's only been out for not even a month and already saying it's a piece of crap when they dont even have it....i think instead of going with the people who dont have it and saying it's not that good i'll go with those who actually do have it...their opinion actually matter because they are once again giving actual video game knowledge and not just using their mouth to pass gas...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:26 am
uh it should be free like the internet neutral

and will this playstation plus thing top or be equally to that of that new black xbox 360???

that talkn to friends on other games shoulda been standard xbox been had that...xbox lame

oh a good thing that it should have is if i get it.
since i play call of duty.since they be comin out with new map packs that u gotta pay for.it should be free with the plus  

Straight Like Dat

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:12 am
my name lil Darryl_in HD
uh it should be free like the internet neutral

and will this playstation plus thing top or be equally to that of that new black xbox 360???

that talkn to friends on other games shoulda been standard xbox been had that...xbox lame

oh a good thing that it should have is if i get it.
since i play call of duty.since they be comin out with new map packs that u gotta pay for.it should be free with the plus

I'm really sorry but non of that made any sense. Please could you restructure your sentence or try explaining another way?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:09 pm
ok lets see what's wrong with that last post....

1. First...Internet isnt free..

2. will it be equal to the new black xbox 360? um what does the psn plus have to do with the black xbox 360? and do you mean the slim xbox 360?

3. so you calling xbox lame cause they have a feature that ps 3 doesnt yet?

4. and it's the developers of the games that charge for the DLC not sony, thats why you pay for the map pack regardless of it's on ps 3 or xbox 360

there's alot of other things wrong with that post...but i probably should start small and have it be similar to the brain of the person who posted this.  

whitewolf10
Crew

Hauru no Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:15 am
The moment they start adding games I don't own to PS+, I'll bite and get it. Didn't Trenton say that this is for the consumer that buys a lot from the store already? So why am I seeing 1 to 2 year old popular games that most people that buy a lot would already have? Right now, I just see service for new people starting out in their collection.
Hell, I'd be happy if the PS blog here would actually tell us what's in store for later months like the UK guys got in their blog.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:31 pm
i wsih i did hav it  

Swagg_On_Deck_Kid

2,000 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Vicious Bloodlust

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:47 pm
At the moment it seems like a waste of money, but I mat get it once it gets better stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:13 am
If DCUO really won't have any additional charges if you're a plus member...I'll be getting a year's subscription every year.  

PirateOfJustice

6,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200

Rested

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:48 pm
I just hope by now everyone has realized how great psn + is and has started sub scribing
with all the free dlc and games you get from it, the price you paid you get back sooo fast
and yes when your subscribition expires (SOME full games you get will expire till you renew again. not all just the free psn exclusive's but free dlc and free themes and so forth dont even some games wont either like I got magic the gathering from it completely free even when my subscription expired I was still able to play it  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:11 pm
I signed up because I thought there would be a lot of exclusive stuff for PlayStation Plus...still waiting for that to happen.  

God of HEAVY METAL

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:55 pm
I might if I didn't have to keep the subscription to use the stuff I downloaded.  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff