Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who do you depise and HATE in Sailormoon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't STAND them.
  Hell ya!
  Hmm just this one...
  erm..I like everyone ^^;;
  Poll WHORE!!
View Results

Saturn_Eclipse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:35 pm
lol, you have very strong opinions on this topic.But they all have there reasons.But i actually like everyone.At first i HATED Amara becuase of how rude she was, but later in the series she became cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:51 pm
Usagi, I just wants to smack her in the face. She's just that annoying to me.  

Rawfully Smutty

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:34 pm
Luamervara
Tetki
Luamervara
how so? - -; Seiya's annoying too- the anime one.

Are you refering to Anime Mamoru or Manga or PGSM. Gotta pinpoint it. evil

in the Anime never saw PGSM and never read the Manga as I have no place to get it.

you know you can go to Youtube and see everything from Act0- to the Special when they get married and the 'birth' of Tuxedo Kamen too.

and you're right Zahmira- I don't like SailorLuna...if anything Luna should be older looking then a kid. rolleyes

I dont think I will bother watching.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:25 pm
Oh, it's still worth watching, Tetki. I just really can't stand the little kid characters in Sailor Moon.

Luna really should be an adult when human. She's supposed to be a person who gives guidance, not someone who can't stick around long enough to say her own name because OMG!ABouncingBall!MustChase! It's hard to take her seriously. I mean, being a plushie was bad enough... sweatdrop  

Zahmira

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:30 pm
In the Manga Chibiusa was useful.

She sings pretty well in the Musical *saw the clip and it's awesome!*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:50 pm
Luamervara
We've all had the ' who's your favorite' or 'how's the best.'

Now the hate list.

six: Queen Serenit- I don't hate her I dislike her a little. Where does she get off saying what Earth needs or not need? Where does she get the Authority to 'be guardians of Earth'? Earth didn't ask for it. Probably wouldn't have needed it.
Probably was Q. Serenity's fault for waking Metallia with her silver crystal on accident. Power things attract unwanted attention.

Eight:....Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymio- yeah they made it there by one virtue: Taking over the world as king and queen offically.

Where do they get the right to take over anything? What if people don't WANT monarchs again? I'll say Democracry does have it's up or downs.

But at least it doesn't rely on a family line continuing! >/

And why should the Black Moon Family be banished for a difference of oppinon? They didn't want some strange weird people with odd powers taking over the Earth they knew well.

Just ain't right.

Banishing people from their own home when N.Queen Serenity is a foreigner herself.
(I know I know but I'm talking about her family line. She has a crescent moon.)

And where does she get the right to rule the Solar system? So what? She can revive things. Saturn could kill her and everyone else. Galaxia could whoop her a** in a fight.

After all, not everyone has to be happy under this rule. And why is Endymion so silent in ruling? It's HIS planet. He studied hard in both lifetimes, he knows more then SHE does.

She must be nothing more then the public figure and he's really running things liek they're suppose to- must be it.

Whew. That's off my chest. But those are the rants I've been wanting to get rid off.

You forgot to make a 7 ninja But I've been agreeing with these two for YEARS. I based my RP villainess on the mentality that "Serenity shouldn't be the end all-be all of law in the universe just because she has the silver crystal!"

I liked Chibi Usa in the anime... whee rofl Okay honestly, I liked her manga personality, they made her WAY too annoying in the anime, dub was bad enough, but she's just as bad in the original version...  

Syndrama

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:49 pm
I really don't like Mamoru in the anime. Manga, he's not so bad and Shibue Jyouji is jsut kinda hot so I have no qualms about him in PGSM.

Let's see... Iron Mouse annoyed me too. She dressed horribly! I didn't like Tin Nyanko either. Annoying creature she was...

I'm not a fan of Chibi-Usa but I like her more than some other characters... I wasn't found of Zirocnia (or SuperS in general).

Also, regarding Sailormoon, I HATE DiC with a passion! They completely ruined the first two seasons!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:49 am
If there is one character i have to hate , it is chaos... the big kahuna of evil... in manga  

Tanith_4486

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:50 pm
Mamoru, he's just soo.....cold! to me anyways!

Michru: too perfect.

Chibi Usa: RESPECT YOUR MOM!! JEEZE DONT U WANNA BE RESPECTED WHEN YOU HAVE CHILD OF YOUR OWN!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:02 pm
Ano...hehe...someone agrees with me on the Serenitys!

I still maintain that Mamoru has grown up being cold for a reason. After all, you lose your parents, no one else wants you as a child. So what do some do? They say ******** you world I don't -need- you.

After all, if you don't get attachments then no one will ever leave you and you'll never get hurt.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Karasuaki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:47 am
I really never liked Sailor Chibi Moon. I have always despised her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:59 pm
i agree with Karasuaki. sailor Chibi moon was just a pain in the a**.  

Lai Heron

nyopchu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:40 pm
Hello ^ ^

1. Usagi: Yes she is the main character, but her personality is such a pain. She trips, she cries, she eats A LOT. Why in the world is she the leader? I know its just the anime version, but why would the leader be the most annoying of them all? She hardly have any strengths whatsoever.

2. Mamoru: I actually like his 'cold' personality. Its just that whever he becomes Tuxedo Mask (US Dub) its like 'What the hell?' What kind of knight in shining armor goes around killing villians with a rose? I don't get it. I just don't. Give him a sword, have him do kung fu. Or at least have some kind of power besides throwing roses and using a stick. I mean why in the world would the Sailor Senshi's need him for help when they have all the powers and he just have a rose? If you ask me I think they're trying to say something.

3. Chibiusa: That girl is THE most annoying good character. Why do they need her? She's just as useless as Tuxedo Mask when it comes to powers. And yes, I agree that this girl need to learn some respect for her mother. If she love her mother so much in the future then why is she dissing the younger version so much? In fact, why does she always seem so keen as to keep her future mother AND father away from eachother? Doesn't she want to be born? And I just think it's sick that she seems to have a crush on her own father. It's like she wants to marry him. Why?

4. Serenity: I like this character a lot. Don't get me wrong. However her personality is like a 180 to that of Usagi's. And yet sometimes it isn't. I get so confused. But this so-called future all mightly queen is such a weakling. It is hell as annoying whenever Usagi turns into her princess self and then all of a sudden it's like 'I am too weak for this power. I need help. I can't last much longer.' I just don't get it. She always shows up as a last result whenver they can't defeat the enemy and then it's like she doesn't know what the hell she's doing anyway. She always seems so weak all the time and that's really annoying. Sailor Moon is stronger willed than she is. And yet, they're the same person. What's with all the personality disfunctions?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:02 pm
Zahmira
Oh, it's still worth watching, Tetki. I just really can't stand the little kid characters in Sailor Moon.

Luna really should be an adult when human. She's supposed to be a person who gives guidance, not someone who can't stick around long enough to say her own name because OMG!ABouncingBall!MustChase! It's hard to take her seriously. I mean, being a plushie was bad enough... sweatdrop

thats not the reason its just that I think it looks kind of ridiculous thats all.  

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

Syndrama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:04 pm
Tetki
Zahmira

thats not the reason its just that I think it looks kind of ridiculous thats all.

I think it looks dangerous close to lolicon pr0n @_@ Which is why they'll never translate it for American TV no matter any petitions. sweatdrop Which is why I never sign those things, they don't look at them, they only pay attention to solid snail-mail letters sent by hand and it has to be thousands of them.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff